+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 441 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4409
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

CELEBRATE WHO I AM BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ME! Good to know Kelly!!!!!!

Kelly is flattered that people think she is insane...err think she is interesting.

Also Kelly knows PETA. They are charming. Amazing Kelly, you know that many people and they are ALL charming.

So this is how Kelly deals with the world: When people are talking she tunes them out and then she interrupts them with her random thoughts. See people, it's all good. This explains EVERYTHING!

WHEN KELLY IS ALLOWED TO SPEAK IT'S PERFECT!

This is so amazing guys. You should see the goofy smile on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3938752;
    Hey guys. PETA told Kelly it was okay to wear fur. GOOD TO KNOW!
    Yeah, if PETA is a part of the mothership!! Seriously, am I missing something? I am sincerely concerned watching this - she is not right.

FORT Fanatic

So everyone gave kiss up answers on whether or not they were going to return to the show. Really everyone was lovely and lying.

Then Jill goes to TOWN on Alex. X_X I mean Kelly and her rambling made more sense than that random attack.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3938788;
    So everyone gave kiss up answers on whether or not they were going to return to the show. Really everyone was lovely and lying.

Then Jill goes to TOWN on Alex. X_X I mean Kelly and her rambling made more sense than that random attack.
    Definitely seemed like Jill's handler lost her on the last hour. The real Jill came out. The only thing she is sorry about is that she picked the wrong time to pick a fight with Bethenny and she lost!

FORT Fan

Does anyone remember Kelly saying in an interview how "sweet" Bethenny was after they filmed the reunion, and how motherhood has changed her for the better? Did I miss something?

Ugh, I thought we were finally done with this but now there's lost footage. Man, this show is a fungus!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3938912;
    Ugh, I thought we were finally done with this but now there's lost footage. Man, this show is a fungus!
    I kinda want to see ALL of Scary Island now. That probably makes me a really bad person but the women keep saying it was 100 times worse and quite frankly I want to see this awful stuff.

They would make a bundle on the lost footage of Scary Island.

I loved on Alex's blog at Bravo that she pointed out Jill denied being J Samples, but did not address being Susan Saunders, the one who attacked the Amazon reviewer and just happened to have Jill's IP address and same info.

If it is a choice between Alex and Jill ... PLEASE send Jill packing. She is DONE.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

Sorry, just re-read my post and it's too late to edit.... I meant what changed with Kelly and her opinion of Bethenny? (Too much pinto grigio, lol...) If they were bonding over motherhood, it's definitely not showing here...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3938939;
    Sorry, just re-read my post and it's too late to edit.... I meant what changed with Kelly and her opinion of Bethenny? (Too much pinto grigio, lol...) If they were bonding over motherhood, it's definitely not showing here...
    See your problem is that you actually BELIEVED something Kelly said and are trying to apply logic to the situation.

+ Reply to Thread