+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 362 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree2462Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

The Real Housewives of Orange County

The older thread was causing some people problems, so we're going to open a new thread with the hopes that a smaller thread will be accessible to everyone.

Here's a start to the thread:

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3885227;
    Real Housewives of Orange County | Reality Tea (I don't know how to link it.) ETA: I guess it links automatically!

Here's what it said:

A bench warrant has been issued for Gretchen Rossi of the Real Housewives of Orange County reports RadarOnline.

According to Radar, Gretchen failed to show up for a court appearance Thursday thus resulting in the warrant. Gretchen’s reason for her court appearance? Well it all ties back to the $18,000 awarded to her ex, Jay Photoglou, in a defamation lawsuit he filed against her last year.

Gretchen was supposed to be in court for a debtor examination related to money she owes Jay. This all started after Gretchen unsuccessfully tried to take out a restraining order against Jay last year, alleging he harassed and threatened to kill her, her current boyfriend, Slade Smiley, and her dog. Jay, then in turn decided to sue her.

A lawyer from the firm Gretchen hired showed up in court and asked for a continuance because Gretchen’s lawyer was unavailable,” Jay’s lawyer, Orlando Castano told RadarOnline. “Gretchen didn’t show up and the judge then issued a bench warrant for her arrest, holding it to give them the opportunity for her to come to court. She must show up next Thursday at 8:30 a.m.”

“She is just making Jay jump through hoops to get his money he deserves,” Jay’s attorney tells E! News. “We know she has the money. She’s just drawing this out.”

But we will likely not be seeing Gretchen in handcuffs anytime soon as the Judge in the case held the bench warrant for a week, meaning the Gretchen will remain free, for now at least.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Originally Posted by norealityhere
    OMG at Alexis' new face. though it sure seems like she's had several others!!

Didn't they say onthe final episode that she was now working for her plastic surgeon?
    Couldn't she arrange to get some surgery for her fugly husband?? Sorry, but he's got to be the slimiest of all the husbnads on all of the Housewives shows!!

Har har! Alexis looks like she's entering in a Kim Zolciak look-alike contest, although why anyone would want to enter or even hold such a thing is a mystery.

And Frugdaddy is revolting. If he were the last man on earth I'd go straight and narrow for ever more.

AngloAm,
    You have me in stitches, once again!

Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I don't think this has already been posted (in the other RHOC thread), but if it has, I apologize in advance.

'Real Housewives' Kid Busted Again | TMZ.com

'Real Housewives' Kid Busted Again
    Originally posted Apr 26th 2010 12:36 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

It's been a while since we've heard from Josh Waring of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" fame -- that's because it's been a while since he was arrested.

Waring -- whose mom Lauri was on the show for several seasons -- was busted on Friday for battery on a spouse or significant other and false imprisonment, both misdemeanors. He was taken to Central Men's Jail in Santa Ana where he is being held without bail until a hearing on Monday.

Waring was busted in June 2008 (possession of heroin and ecstasy and intent to sell) and in July 2009 (possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia).

He served 240 days in jail the first time and 30 days the second.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3886527;
    I don't think this has already been posted (in the other RHOC thread), but if it has, I apologize in advance.

'Real Housewives' Kid Busted Again | TMZ.com
    Battery and false imprisonment! I am really horrified!!! It's one thing to be arrested for drugs, alcohol, etc, but to be beating up on your significant other and holding them so they cannot get away, that's horrific!!!! No excuses -- this boy is a nightmare!

Another truly classless moment for the lovebirds: Drama Ensues During Custody Case Of OC Housewives’ Slade Smiley | Reality Tea

It seems Gretchen Rossi, star of the Real Housewives of Orange County is sticking by her man’s side no matter what.

The latest in the never ending drama of Slade Smiley’s child support case is a new report detailing what took place during Slade’s hearing on Friday. RadarOnline reports that Slade, 41, owes between $84,962 and $110,000 in back child support to Michelle Arroyo, mother of his son Grayson Arroyo-Smiley, 10, who suffers from a rare form of brain cancer.

The drama ensued when Gretchen’s ex-boyfriend Jay Photoglou, who is not a stalker by any means, decided to show up to the court hearing for some strange reason. Is it safe to assume Jay has no job and has lots of free time to show up to court cases that have absolutely nothing to do with him? This made Slade furious and authorities had to step in to keep the parties separate.

Slade is then said to have asked the judge to have Jay removed the courtroom, which led to all parties not directly involved in the case being asked to leave court, including Gretchen.

And according to the OC Register, Slade who is said to be a former insurance salesman and male model, admitted in court he had received some payments for this appearance on the OC Housewives. This is despite Slade’s previous claims that he had zero income and zero expenses. Slade also admitted he had the funds paid to Gretchen and then re-directed to him to avoid mandatory deductions.

Slade has asked the Judge to reduce his child support payments, and is due back in Court in September.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

And on the subject of Slade and his child support (non-payment of) - it came out in the hearing today that he was paid by Gretchen for his appearance last season.

BravoGossip

Among the tidbits revealed in court today were that Gretchen has paid Slade for appearing on season 5 of Real Housewives of Orange County. They were funneled through Gretchen to avoid mandatory deductions. Sneaky! Slade also asked for his lisence to be reinstated, which the judge refused to sign off on. Slade claims he can not get a job, and has asked for the payments to be reduced.

Slime Smiley never did cover up his ugliness; but dear little Gretchen, now there's a case of ugly on the inside masquerading as pretty little manufactured face Miss do-right. She's as dishonest as Slime. It's easy to believe her storyline is a big fat fake from the start. She stinks. Madly in love with Bietzel? Hah! I think not. Ever.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

To Slimey ...

To Gretchen ...

A real couple of dirt bags.
    KAREN

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

As this blogger says, you'd think Slade would STFU
    Instead, he attacks the woman who owns the deadbeat dad website.

Slade Smiley: Kill the Messenger | ABSURD TO SUBLIME
    East of Reality

FORT Fogey

(outdated info - sorry!)

+ Reply to Thread