+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 370 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Like Tree2610Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    THe scenes with Gretchen, Alexis, Peggy and Fernanda in Texas really shows how pretty and natural looking Fernanda is.
    The other 3 look like over plasticized Barbie dolls. Pretty scary...
    OMG my son said the exact same thing. He said the brunette was hot but the other 3 looked plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Yep....they're real hypocrites. Obviously they don't read the Bible...I think the ONLY part they read is where he misinterpretes the scriptures where he thinks he can order her around and she must obey. As a Christian myself, they are a disgrace to Christianity.
    Alexis has obviously never read the Bible for herself. Everytime she says what the Bible "says" on the show; I get the feeling it's the Jim interpretation and version. She's parroting what he tells her which supports how he wants her to act to benefit himself.

I agree that it is strange how the show attracts all these pre-bankruptcy cases.

I like Alexis. She tries to be a good, true person. God is important in her life. I identify with her being sad that her husband is not there at the party. I have done that recently. And as fake as most of those people are at the table, he makes the good decision not to be there. She probably did not realizing she was interrupting people. She does now and will stop.

Alexis starting a close line is a mistake. She is not a designer. I am not going to buy something that is just more of the same.

I thought I identified with the former model chick at first (astrology--Aries, being friendly, being family oriented). But I don't think she is being all that nice to Alexis. She needs to check herself. Demonstrate some empathy.

Tamara is such a drama queen, and jealooooous. Same with Vicki. For Pete sake. Accept your age folks.

FORT Regular

Alexis is a walking contradiction. I don't think she is sincere about much, if anything. One moment she believes this, another time she's apologizing for it and states just the opposite. Her opinions change with the wind, or public scrutiny. I don't think she knows exactly what SHE thinks about anything. She seems programmed, without a mind of her own to originate any opinion of HER OWN. jmo.....reminds me more of a parrot than an independent thinker. She's like an empty vessel that just absorbs whatever is around her. One minute she cant go anywhere without Jim, another she acts like she's single. And from what I can see, Alexis is the one who is jealous of Peggy and jumps in with her own verbal diahrrea (thanks previous poster- I like your term), even when she makes NO SENSE. Like at the girls weekend lunch where she kept trying to one up Peggy and wouldn't even let the girl explain what her priorities were when seeking a spouse......and really, Alexis interrupted her to say what: "Jim doesn't like a girl that has to tinkle every 20 minutes and I dont do that".....REALLY? That's the best you can come up with after you so rudely interrupt someone.....well if that's the kinda crap on your 150 item husband list, no wonder you ended up with who you did.

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Alexis is a walking contradiction. I don't think she is sincere about much, if anything. One moment she believes this, another time she's apologizing for it and states just the opposite. Her opinions change with the wind, or public scrutiny. I don't think she knows exactly what SHE thinks about anything. She seems programmed, without a mind of her own to originate any opinion of HER OWN. jmo.....reminds me more of a parrot than an independent thinker. She's like an empty vessel that just absorbs whatever is around her. One minute she cant go anywhere without Jim, another she acts like she's single. And from what I can see, Alexis is the one who is jealous of Peggy and jumps in with her own verbal diahrrea (thanks previous poster- I like your term), even when she makes NO SENSE. Like at the girls weekend lunch where she kept trying to one up Peggy and wouldn't even let the girl explain what her priorities were when seeking a spouse......and really, Alexis interrupted her to say what: "Jim doesn't like a girl that has to tinkle every 20 minutes and I dont do that".....REALLY? That's the best you can come up with after you so rudely interrupt someone.....well if that's the kinda crap on your 150 item husband list, no wonder you ended up with who you did.
    Perfectly said!

I did not understand that about the 'tinkling' … what exactly did she mean …
    She is an idiot. Completely from the I to the T.
    KAREN

FORT Regular

I think she was referring to us gals that have to go "potty" often.
    Well just wait Alexis, one day middle age will set in and it will be you running to tinkle often... like the rest of us! See how Jim likes you then....since it's so important that it made "the list"....

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I like Alexis. She tries to be a good, true person. God is important in her life. I identify with her being sad that her husband is not there at the party. I have done that recently. And as fake as most of those people are at the table, he makes the good decision not to be there. She probably did not realizing she was interrupting people. She does now and will stop.
    Sorry, but there's something seriously wrong when a woman (Alexis) goes to dinner with friends without her husband and she gets hysterical because of it. 'Nuff said.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Very well said..."Christ-Like"!
    Hmmmmm.....wonder what she would have said if one of the girls was Jewish.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Sorry, but there's something seriously wrong when a woman (Alexis) goes to dinner with friends without her husband and she gets hysterical because of it. 'Nuff said.
    AND spends the evening in the hostess' bathroom crying about it.

AND the following weekend goes to TX for 2 days TOTALLY AWAY FROM THIS SAME FUGLY HUSBAND THAT SHE CANNOT GO OUT TO DINNER WITHOUT. Pleaseeeeeeee

IDIOT.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    well if that's the kinda crap on your 150 item husband list, no wonder you ended up with who you did.
    I wonder if Alexis had "controlling, jealous, egotistical and fugly" as 4 of her 150 husband requirements?

+ Reply to Thread