+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 364 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast
Like Tree2511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Doesn't 'Christian', basically, mean "Christ-like"? I am sure there are many different interpretations, depending upon whom you are speaking. As you can see, I prefer the simpler interpretation!
    Very well said..."Christ-Like"!

The other thing I'm starting to notice is people beginning a sentence with "I mean..." as if they've just said something that needs explaining. My goodness I'm picky and judgmental. :-)

And Vicki's new guy totally looks like Donn! But I agree that no one else stands a chance until/unless she gets her priorities in order. Her career accomplishments aren't going to hold her hand her when she's old or sick. It's pretty sad, really.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    LOL, wait, so bc she wears skimpy clothes and her hubby slaps her azz, they're not Christians!?!?!?!
    I don't know but her being photographed having her "Britney" moment has raised serious doubts IMHO. I doubt Jesus would want the entire world to know whether you had a Brazillian or not.

differing opinions cuz i don't think He cares abt who wears panties and who doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I don't know but her being photographed having her "Britney" moment has raised serious doubts IMHO. I doubt Jesus would want the entire world to know whether you had a Brazillian or not.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    differing opinions cuz i don't think He cares abt who wears panties and who doesn't.
    It's not the wearing or not wearing panties...it is more the being photographed not wearing them. That's just me though. My kids would die of embarassment if they saw a picture of me sans panties. My Mom OTOH would tell me she will pray for my soul.

FORT Regular

I'm so sick of Alexis I could puke.....oh wait, that would make me MORE like her....nevermind! Why is she on the show and when will she leave, so I can get back to enjoying it? Every week now she apologizes for something. Either you believe in same sex marriage or you don't. Either you follow the principles of your "supposed" religion or you don't.....but STOP cowering to public opinion, and stop selling your true beliefs down the river just to be Popular! Jeesh- say what you mean and mean what you say. I have a hard time buying the whole religious barbie crap from her anyway. If she didn't tell me she was a Christian every other sentence, honestly, I'd never know it. If I had to watch the show with no sound, I'd say she was still dying to get back on the pole! Hallelujahugetits! Her actions and words just don't match, and her clothing looks like hookerwear. What's up with her "one upping" Peggy every chance she gets, rudely interrupting her every other word, and making jabs? Her jealousy of Peggy is so unnattractive! I have less respect for her than anyone else on the show, and that's saying alot! And what's up with Bravo never posting a REAL post.....? At least I can come here and vent! Whew, I feel better!

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    I'm so sick of Alexis I could puke.....oh wait, that would make me MORE like her....nevermind! Why is she on the show and when will she leave, so I can get back to enjoying it? Every week now she apologizes for something. Either you believe in same sex marriage or you don't. Either you follow the principles of your "supposed" religion or you don't.....but STOP cowering to public opinion, and stop selling your true beliefs down the river just to be Popular! Jeesh- say what you mean and mean what you say. I have a hard time buying the whole religious barbie crap from her anyway. If she didn't tell me she was a Christian every other sentence, honestly, I'd never know it. If I had to watch the show with no sound, I'd say she was still dying to get back on the pole! Hallelujahugetits! Her actions and words just don't match, and her clothing looks like hookerwear. What's up with her "one upping" Peggy every chance she gets, rudely interrupting her every other word, and making jabs? Her jealousy of Peggy is so unnattractive! I have less respect for her than anyone else on the show, and that's saying alot! And what's up with Bravo never posting a REAL post.....? At least I can come here and vent! Whew, I feel better!
    Well said!! And I think the sentence of yours that I bolded says it all. Being a Christian is not about saying it all the time....what does your life say when you don't announce that you are a Christian? Could people tell you are a Christian by the way you live your life? That should speak louder than ANY words!

THe scenes with Gretchen, Alexis, Peggy and Fernanda in Texas really shows how pretty and natural looking Fernanda is.
    The other 3 look like over plasticized Barbie dolls. Pretty scary...
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

Exactly Holly......you said it better than I ever could!

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    I'm so sick of Alexis I could puke.....oh wait, that would make me MORE like her....nevermind! Why is she on the show and when will she leave, so I can get back to enjoying it? Every week now she apologizes for something. Either you believe in same sex marriage or you don't. Either you follow the principles of your "supposed" religion or you don't.....but STOP cowering to public opinion, and stop selling your true beliefs down the river just to be Popular! Jeesh- say what you mean and mean what you say. I have a hard time buying the whole religious barbie crap from her anyway. If she didn't tell me she was a Christian every other sentence, honestly, I'd never know it. If I had to watch the show with no sound, I'd say she was still dying to get back on the pole! Hallelujahugetits! Her actions and words just don't match, and her clothing looks like hookerwear. What's up with her "one upping" Peggy every chance she gets, rudely interrupting her every other word, and making jabs? Her jealousy of Peggy is so unnattractive! I have less respect for her than anyone else on the show, and
    that's saying alot! And what's up with Bravo never posting a REAL post.....? At least I can come here and vent! Whew, I feel better!
    ITA!!!

The reason, I believe Alexis has this continued diarrhea of the mouth is because her fugly husband does not allow her to speak at home. He is the King (as she reminds us every freaking week) and in his palace she is to be seen and not heard. Once she exits fugly's palace; she doesn't shut the heck up.

So last week she is apologizing to Peggy for the mess she caused at the dinner party because it was just so painful coming to Peggy's w/o fugly and now
    this week she can actually go away for a few days without fugly. She is just so full of herself.

Oh and for the record, Alexis, YOUR lips are bigger than Peggy's and I would like to add that I lived in Newport Beach before moving to SD and I have a ton of friends there and none of them cheat.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread