+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 370 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree2609Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I'm getting that way about the words, "Seriously....?" and the phrase, "Really, _____....?" Becoming quickly trite and worn, people!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm getting that way about the words, "Seriously....?" and the phrase, "Really, _____....?" Becoming quickly trite and worn, people!
    Yes, I use really too much, but I use it because what I have just stated is so bizarre or shocking that I fear readers will misconstrue my intention. I want them to know it's for real. Really. LOL OMG, please someone stop me!

I broke myself off of "you know". That one cost me over $25 which I did donate.
    You don't realize how you sound until you notice it's frequency from other people.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    At first glance, I thought it was Don. He looks like Don from a side view. Vicki will never be ready for a real relationship until she puts her family and loved ones before her work. That's why her marriage fell apart.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    On last nights' show I half expected Douchebag Jimbo to make Alexis' spread eagle for one of her fashion line poses. Those clothes are hootchie looking enough without her posing provacatively!
    I liked Slades Mom. Even she sounded like she thought he was a deadbeat!
    Yep....you nailed it..."hoochie" is right. If Alexis is a practicing Christian than I'm the pope!

I have no respect for Tamra's new boyfriend, Eddie. Anyone that could be with her cannot possibly have his head on straight. And....what exactly does he do for a living? He claims his dad has a law firm and he works there...but does not claim to be a lawyer. He doesn't say anything about what he does there or what his position is. I work in a law firm (am not a lawyer) and I don't have anywhere near the amt of money that he has. I have a feeling he lives off of daddy's success. And what does Tamra do for a living? I don't see her working, where does she get her $$ from? Surely not alimony.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    What did you think of King and Lord's slapping Saint Boob's perky butt like she was a pole-dancing floozy. Barfomatic but Christian (?). Hey you two, Christian does mean forgiven but it also means 'sin no more.' Except in their Church of the Convenient.
    Yep....they're real hypocrites. Obviously they don't read the Bible...I think the ONLY part they read is where he misinterpretes the scriptures where he thinks he can order her around and she must obey. As a Christian myself, they are a disgrace to Christianity.

LOL, wait, so bc she wears skimpy clothes and her hubby slaps her azz, they're not Christians!?!?!?!

Nope...it's their entire way they conduct their lives (as a whole) not just one incident.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Doesn't 'Christian', basically, mean "Christ-like"? I am sure there are many different interpretations, depending upon whom you are speaking. As you can see, I prefer the simpler interpretation!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread