+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 370 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I didn't realize that Jeana had been close to Simon. I also never saw this cheap and horrible behavior of Tamra until she was away from Simon. When they were together, he seemed threatening, overbearing, controlling and a little scary IMO. It could have been distorted by the producers this is true. And I don't disagree about the horrible conduct Tamra has exibited since she left her marriage. I just can't discard a contention of abuse if it did occur.

I guess my biggest surprise is Jeana's response. I recall Jeana talking about her divorce from her husband and his alcoholism, but not if he abused her. She may have said that, but I never heard her.

What I do recall very well is how Jeana's son (baseball player) verbally abused her in such a horrific manner. I was so upset when I saw how he treated her when she went up to see him play ball. He was a total disgrace. I have never seen anything so rude, cruel and mean.

He seemed like a very dangerous, violent, loose cannon. Jeana took it like a pro. To take that kind of treatment so easily, tells me she is used to it. And it made me wonder where he learned to treat Jeana that way. I hope the son saw his behavior and changed his ways.

I will certainly check out the next episode to see how Tamra responds. If she has falsely accused Simon, then I pray that comes out. I haven't read their divorce papers, so I don't know if she has formally accused him or not. Vicki always implied that he was, but that could have been scripted too.
    Last edited by Debb70; 05-13-2011 at 04:01 PM.

KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Well at least he appears to be "age appropriate" for Icki. Maybe this guy has never watched any of the episodes of RHOC - if he did he would know to avoid Icki like an STD

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Okay. New friend huhhh? Right. I posted upthread that those claims she was working in her office until 1:00 a.m. were highly unlikely. Now I get it. LOL

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

He looks just like Donn!

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    He looks just like Donn!
    It really does. LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought that WAS Donn! Yeah....she's been "creeping" around! An unhappy woman will do that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I want to start a drinking game for every time Gretchen says "right now" at the end of a sentence. "Are you kidding me right now? Did you really say that right now? Are you even paying attention to me right now?"

arrggh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I want to start a drinking game for every time Gretchen says "right now" at the end of a sentence. "Are you kidding me right now? Did you really say that right now? Are you even paying attention to me right now?"

arrggh.
    I feel the same way about people who say "like" at least 4 times in one sentence. It really has gotten out of control with some people and I don't think they even realize it. It has developed into a speech impediment IMO. How embarrassing. When will the overuse of the term become outdated?

I am with you Debb where it comcerns the word "like". The word I tended to use too much was "seriously". I retrained myself to stop that by having to put a quarter into a sealed jar each time I said seriously during Lent.

Re: Vicky''s new boyfriend looking like Don...I actually thought it was Don. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't she flirt with a guy in Mexico that looked similar to Don as well? At least he is age appropiate for her.

+ Reply to Thread