+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 370 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Reneekk, OMG, that is so funny! Those jokes about quotes from the Hw's. Very cute.

I'm not sure about Vicki's photo. Maybe it's just the fit of the dress or the angle she was standing. She's the kind of person who looks thin one week and the a little bloated the next.
    Mayyybe it's the dress -she looks so earthbound and lumpish.

FORT Fogey

Yes, I think that's it. SHe's stuck in her old look. It was good for awhile, but now it looks too much like the old days and like she is in a pagent or something.
    Maybe it's important for her branding. Like maybe Bethenny told her about branding.

Yes, I think that's it. SHe's stuck in her old look. It was good for awhile, but now it looks too much like the old days and like she is in a pagent or something.
    Now I have images of Pia from AI running through my head. it took me all morning to get that stupid Friday song out of my brain.

I have yet to see this past week's show...so I can't comment. It's really weird. When this show first aired I looked forward to each episode. Now I was dvr it & fast forward through 3/4th of it. I look on here to look to see what parts are interesting.

I have got to say though..Tamra you really do need to shut-up about Simon. He will always be the father of your children. I may ding my EX on here a bit but IRL...I have never uttered a single bad word about him. Eventhough he is estranged from our children, by his choice, he is still the father of my boys & I respect that part of him enough to not try to contaminate any chance of him reconciling with our children.
    This will come back to haunt you Tamra...trust me.

FORT Fogey

Yes, PA Snow Bunny and in the most depressing nasty ways. What will happen is that the children will turn to hating her.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post

I have got to say though..Tamra you really do need to shut-up about Simon. He will always be the father of your children. I may ding my EX on here a bit but IRL...I have never uttered a single bad word about him. Eventhough he is estranged from our children, by his choice, he is still the father of my boys & I respect that part of him enough to not try to contaminate any chance of him reconciling with our children.
    This will come back to haunt you Tamra...trust me.
    Awww, you are a good Mom, Snow Bunny!!!
    KAREN

Not sure if this was posted previously. Apololgies if it was. I stumbled across it when I was trying to search to see Gretchen's purses.
    Oh my...just scrolled down further...Alexis...WOW...would Jesus approve?

Gretchen Rossi | Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

Not sure if this was posted previously. Apololgies if it was. I stumbled across it when I was trying to search to see Gretchen's purses.

Gretchen Rossi | Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

OMG. I'm speechless.

Did you check out all the photos?

THe only thing is that I wish they had not included photos of her at age 16 and then the naked ones below. I'm funny about stuff like that. They should put them on a different page or something. I wonder if that one with the pink hearts is photoshopped.

KAREN

In the previews Jeanna is on and says to Tamra that she can't believe that her husband abused her. What? Why would she say that? Nothing about that makes any sense to me, taking into account both of their histories.

Jeana ha always taken Simon's side in this.
    Jeana knew Simon for quite a while.

Nobody really knows what goes on inside a marriage.
    However, seeing how Tamra behaves on this show, I can see how Jeana would dispute Tamra's views on the state of her marriage.

I try to look at both sides of things, but I'd find that hard to do where Tamra is concerned.
    THe woman is not removed from your average streetwalker, IMO.
    The bathtub scene she filmed with Eddie, knowing full well she had kids, would lead me to believe this woman is really just a tramp and a ho.
    Simon has seemed controlling toward Tamra in the past. However, knowing the kind of gross behavior she displayed, I can't really say that I'd fault him.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 05-13-2011 at 03:26 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread