+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 332 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree2018Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post

Is Alexis in love with Jim or Jim's wallet??? Just sayin...
    I think Frug's wallet has moths flying out of it like the old-time cartoon; I think he's a broke fake.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    SugarMama, that really got me laughing.... the OC mamas sitting around licking each other and hacking up hairballs - I picture cat bodies with Icky's pocked face and Tamra's squinted eyes, blonde hair weaves trailing on the floor, hacked hairballs flying through the air....
    Going to reflect back on the imagery of this for a long time! Thanks for the comic relief!
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Some people really will give up themselves/their souls to get what money they think is on the horizon. Case in point....Alexis. Sometimes, after you marry, it is too late to discover that you are dealing with a controlling jackass.
    OMG, prhoshay - How true! Alexis wasn't the first Housewife to find herself in that situation and she most likely won't be the last.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fanatic

The guy Alexis is married to is just horrible. Ick.

I remember Slade's parents visiting him early in the series when Jo was his girlfriend. They drove down from Alaska in a camper. I was shocked they seemed totally normally when I thought - and still do - Slade was a total jerk. Hard to believe he was their son.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150 View Post
    I remember Slade's parents visiting him early in the series when Jo was his girlfriend. They drove down from Alaska in a camper. I was shocked they seemed totally normally when I thought - and still do - Slade was a total jerk. Hard to believe he was their son.
    Totally agree, but I think that was Slade's dad and his stepmother.

i totally agree with your post . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    The behavior of Tamra and Vicki at Peggy's dinner party was absolutely appalling. I've seen more mature behavior from middle school girls (well, some). The snickering, pointing, gossipping, making fun of the others (the nose powdering mocking), etc., was beyond rude. Tamra might has well have gotten up on the table and danced...to me it was in the same area of tacky.

I really felt sorry for Peggy. No one who goes to the expense and trouble of providing a dinner party, especially one that elaborate, deserves to have it demeaned like Tamra and Vicki did. Was it wrong for Alexis to leave the table, probably, but it's better than crying at the table. Was it wrong for Gretch to go check on her, probably, but she seemed genuinely concerned. Was it wrong of Vicki and Tamra to leave the table, too...to go and obtain gossip? Absolutely! Tamra putting her ear to the bathroom door? Totally low class and immature.

If I signed a contract with Bravo and had to endure those people, I'd be whipping myself until the day it expired and never consider renewing. Life's too short to tolerate people like that. Tamra's just embarrassing.

Hate to say it, but maybe Jim (Alexis's husband) feels the same way. I don't know, not excusing him, but I could understand that! BTW, has he been seen this season? Can't recall, thanks.

There was footage of Jim shown Sunday night. He was orchestrating his wife's photo shoot at the St. Regis so she could look like even more of a hoo*er than she usually does.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I watched a portion last night. How does one know when their hairstyle is out of style? Maybe it's me, but IMO Gretchen's hairstyle looks very dated. I have some friends who wore that style in 2001. Why is she doing that? I guess she thinks it looks good on her. She does have nice hair, but I would think she would try to be current.

They all look like they came out of an 80's era movie.
    If it it looks good , then fine.
    Many celebrities don't change their looks that much through the years.
    If it works for them, then it's fine, too.

Some of these ladies, however, just look like they're trying to recreate bygone, glory days.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    They all look like they came out of an 80's era movie.
    If it it looks good , then fine.
    Many celebrities don't change their looks that much through the years.
    If it works for them, then it's fine, too.

Some of these ladies, however, just look like they're trying to recreate bygone, glory days.
    Yes, I think that's it. SHe's stuck in her old look. It was good for awhile, but now it looks too much like the old days and like she is in a pagent or something.

I think Vicki has done something different, but I can't put my finger on it. She denies anything, but she really looks different IMO. I think she looks a little younger, but it's nothing drastic.

+ Reply to Thread