+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 363 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree2482Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Looks like the Petersons are gunning for their own Bravo show. They just might get it... and they already picked the name of their show- The Peterson Project.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3979430;
    Yeah, but no Gretch means no Slade. I know he's not everyone's cuppa but there's something about his dogged efforts to be a pleasing little puppy man to these women, the way he is very nearly a prostitute (and keeps himself fit and groomed and appealing like a mid-range gigolo) makes me think that if only I had money he needed, I could own him, his not yet flabby body, his oh-so-understanding grey eyes, his polished and practiced passion, his enormous filtrum, his studiously trimmed 'accidental' five o'clock shadow, and he'd prance and dance and speechify for me, in his bike shorts or just his sock (my choice), and I'd laugh the laugh of he who knows he isn't loved but who does have a pretty puppet on a string.

My God that's a long sentence.
    Oh, my! is that what they call it now??? Personally I didn't think that sock was that full. (sorry, couldn't resist.

FORT Fogey

I remember how Slade seemed a little scary at times with Jo. He was borderline stalkerish. Now he seems so comical. Here's a guy who, at some point, decide pride wasn't necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3999218;
    Looks like the Petersons are gunning for their own Bravo show. They just might get it... and they already picked the name of their show- The Peterson Project.
    I don't think I would watch something like this.

FORT Fogey

Aren't the Peterson's the one with the kid who's in jail for drugs, battery, and kidnapping? And they want to put their family back on reality tv? That should be criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4001822;
    Aren't the Peterson's the one with the kid who's in jail for drugs, battery, and kidnapping? And they want to put their family back on reality tv? That should be criminal.
    Yes. Laurie is the one with the totally plastic face and a metal bar implanted horizontally in her upper lip. Daughter lived in Laurie's cat**** laden apartment, son like you said has major legal problems. Husband she married on the show was shown as a scammer "developer", lawsuit junkie, and serial womanizer. They seem a little creepy.
    Last edited by hepcat; 07-25-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4002855;
    Yes. Laurie is the one with the totally plastic face and a metal bar implanted horizontally in her upper lip. Daughter lived in Laurie's cat**** laden apartment, son like you said has major legal problems. Husband she married on the show was shown as a scammer "developer", lawsuit junkie, and serial womanizer. They seem a little creepy.
    Across her lip with a rusty metal brain implanted at the same time. She is one ridiculous human being but then maybe all the metal explains her lack of affection for her kids - more robotic-like.

Ashley and Lauri are in NYC according to Ashley's Twitter page. Gretchen is there too for a fashion show. Must be taping for the show. GAG!!!

Let's see if the Brady's can handle being exploited again by two famewhore people who obviously could care less if the show is harmful to the kids. I recall from their last go at this show how the Peterson's were all over the media, and not in a positive way.

George, the dude Lauri married (for money) had a whole bunch of articles written about him that talked about all his affairs he had when he was married to his first wife and there was a few letters floating around the Internet from both Lauri and George's son's that were filled with anger, spite, and disgust for their parent. Josh wrote about Lauri and how she dumped him all his life while she ran off with different men trying to land a rich guy and George's son's letter was filled with disgust for his dad and Lauri. He said he was tired of being beat by his dad so he ran away and was gone for a long time, IIRC. George's son was worried about his siblings and the way George & Laurie was treating them. He called Lauri a gold-digger. I'll try to find the comments and post them again.

Seeing George and Lauri are probably coming back for another kick in the butt, we may as well refresh our minds. I'm still trying to figure out how they could possibly think they were so popular that it was important to make a come back. I bet George is gearing up for some heavy duty show boating
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

I wouldn't mind seeing the Pathetic Peterson Project. They have huge egos, and it's entertaining to see them preening and prancing - and they'll continue self destructing while failing to recognize what fools they're making of themselves.

The Bravo producers are more experienced now than when Laurie previously was on RHOC, and I trust they'll expose her in ever more devious ways - and she won't get it until she's shamed and humiliated herself beyond redemption. Yeah, c'mon Laurie, show us who you really are!
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4004577;
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Pathetic Peterson Project. They have huge egos, and it's entertaining to see them preening and prancing - and they'll continue self destructing while failing to recognize what fools they're making of themselves.

The Bravo producers are more experienced now than when Laurie previously was on RHOC, and I trust they'll expose her in ever more devious ways - and she won't get it until she's shamed and humiliated herself beyond redemption. Yeah, c'mon Laurie, show us who you really are!
    Well, Prism it looks like we won't have to wait very long to see the Peterson self destruct and who Lauri, Ashley, and George really are. From Ashley's Twitter page just yesterday....

"Shopping at fashion island with my mom... Getting our wardrobe for New York together!!!! We leave tomorrow ))) so excited!"
    2:46 PM Jul 24th via Echofon

Ashley Zarlin (ashleyzarlin) on Twitter

Here is my problem with the whole "Peterson Project" and today was the first day of filming!! Josh was arrested again on Friday...but that didn't stop Lauri and Ashley from their, So excited to be shopping at Fashion Island and leaving for NYC!! In this case, both Lauri and Ashley are definately related. Money talks!!

Bet they film Josh's arrest too.

'Real Housewives' Kid Busted Again (Again)
    7/25/2010 11:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

"One day there will be a story about Josh Waring from "The Real Housewives of Orange County" that does NOT involve him getting arrested.

This is not that day.

TMZ has learned Waring was picked up in Irvine on Friday night on a warrant for a probation violation.

Waring was also busted in June 2008 (possession of heroin and ecstasy and intent to sell), July 2009 (possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia), and April 2010 (battery on a spouse or significant other and false imprisonment, both misdemeanors).

He is currently being held without bail and is set to face a judge on Tuesday."

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

The following Gretchen Rossi tweet was from Ashley's Twitter page while filming at a fashion show in NY.....
    @GretchenRossi I'm like 3 rows behind you haha!!! Hiding in a hat and glasses ?
    Last edited by Oompaloopa; 07-26-2010 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Added quote from TMZ along with link
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

Seems like no matter what, the kid wants to be a criminal. He's had opportunities to straighten up his life. Not sure I'd interrupt my life just because he was arrested again. Just another day in the salt mines for him.

+ Reply to Thread