+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 334 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree2059Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    This show changed alot of people's lives & not in a good way.

Trampra seems to want to give her love to whoever will give her 15 seconds of attention. Don't blame all this on Simon either Tamra. You were a grown woman with a "career" so if Simon was that controlling you could have left anytime you wanted.
    Trampra! Priceless!

I'm not sure I'm really looking forward to watching this on DVR tomorrow evening. It may be traumatizing to my virgin eyes, all the nekked boobage.
    Last edited by AngloAm; 04-05-2011 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Add second sentence.

Tamara and lover do body shots at beach. She really is quite desperate. It's sad when women her age try so hard. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

'Real Housewife' Takes a Licking ... for a Body Shot | TMZ.com

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Tamara and lover do body shots at beach. She really is quite desperate. It's sad when women her age try so hard. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

'Real Housewife' Takes a Licking ... for a Body Shot | TMZ.com

I saw this story and went BLAH. I am a couple years younger than this hooker and would never dress or subject myself to that. Gross, gross, gross!!!

Well this doesn't surprise me (the fake drama)

Gretchen of 'Housewives' Says Tamra Is a Faker | PopEater.com

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I disagree about Don and Vicki's kids. They've said in past seasons that he's like a father figure to them, and that they're closer to him than they are their own father. Maybe we don't see it that much on the show because the show focuses on Vicki, not Don and the kids.
    I just don't see it but maybe as you said, they don't show much of it on film. Most likely, they are closer to Donn than their own father and I do see a comfortable respectful relationship, just not a close one.
    I would say though that I think they are in total agreement with Donn on how Vicki prioritizes her work over the family, despite all her proclaimed devotion to family. Her love of her work is way over the top, which I could possibly understand more if it was a passion thing, like art or music. But insurance????

I thought I had heard and seen it all when Lauri exposed Josh's issues on national TV, but Tamra is just as bad.

I trust Simon will be there to soften the blows his kids will inevitably encounter from their friends feeling they have to stand up for their mother like most kids do in situations like that. However, given the ages of these poor kids and trying to dodge the bullets that will be thrown their way is heartbreaking. Shame on Tamra!!

I see Simon in a completely different light, but I never really thought he was as bad as Tamra and Bravo tried to make him out to be in the first place. I think Simon found himself in a very uncomfortable place once he and Tamra were well into season 2 doing his best to cover up and attempt to control his filthy mouthed, camera hogging wife that acts and talks like a two-bit hooker - she grosses me out.

I hope Simon gets his kids into counseling before it's too late. I have always said it's the kids who are left to pick up the pieces of their parents bad behavior in their quest for notoriety.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    ITA with this.

Tamra did bring the mean element into RH. She really upped her antics when Gretchen came along. Never could stand the woman and the way this season is going I'm ready to stop watching OC which has always been one of my favorites.
    Totally agree with you livin4reality, in fact, I finally DID stop watching after the 2nd episode this season. I had been dreading the show coming back and not looking forward to any of the episodes --- and I finally said to myself -- WHY are you watching this??????? Done!

Now you guys are finally coming into the light! *LOL* I didn't watch DC or Miami & this was the fist week I watched OC.

Tamra is either a media whore or a plain & simple whore. She gave Fernanda mixed signals & had to make sure everyone knew Fernanda was a lesbian if that somehow make Trampra seem more "cool". Then she was pi$$ed at Fernanda for being a bit upset for Tamra not showing-up at her citizenship party. She could have scheduled her move for another day. Give me a break with the fake tears throwing away your wedding glasses. No word of lie...looking at her garage & he by the dumpster...the first thought that crossed my head was Tamra was a HOARDER! Yea I know she was moving. Blah...blah...blah.. Am I the only one who noticed the boob job scars on Tamra's boobs?

IDK but I threw my wedding dress & everything having to do with my wedding & marriage away. I bought everything brand new that was just bought for me after I separated from my husband.

This will be the last I watch OC. In fact done with RHW. BRAVO did what they always do...over do EVERYTHING!

OMG, I could not agree more with all of you. This season is a complete train wreck. Tamra is a mess. I am glad from the beginning of the show she is only shown in the opening with Ryan and none of the kiddos she has with Simon. She really needs to rein it in but she is 40+ going on 20.

The whole show is over as far as I am concerned. I have no interest in watching anymore.

Alexis and everyone shooting themselves up with botox. There has to be side effects to all that crap. "Jim is my king" as she states in the opening credits

Vicki and her drama with life and Donn .
    Gretchen, I hope we see her moving from Slimey
    Peggy, bentleys, guns, and ppd
    KAREN

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed the boob job scars on Tamra's boobs?
    I did see the scar. It was very large and gross looking. I can understand some women wanting to get implants but not when they cause a scar like that. I thought the whole point of plastic surgery would be to make you look better. That would include naked and if I had that scar I wouldn't be showing it off on tv. Yuck!!!

+ Reply to Thread