+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 680 FirstFirst ... 179579629669670671672673674675676677678679680 LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 6792
Like Tree7982Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Is there more than one piece, for the one I read just brushed up on the subject ... no photos, no names, no numbers, nothing but a general accusation.

At this point, David reminds me of a man I knew. He was caught cheating on his wife, left his wife for the other woman, that ended quickly, went back to his wife, they tried with counseling for a year, and then they separated and divorced. He also vowed to give her everything, which he did, and he started over and made his next fortune.

Honestly, and thinking back, he was a good man and his wife somewhat of a shrew. However, IMO, the real issue between them was that they, other than children, hadn't anything in common and were never suitable for each other in the first place.

I still don't understand why Shannon and David didn't continue with counseling after the vows renewal. I don't understand why Shannon didn't seek counsel for herself. I don't understand why she let herself and her health go. I don't understand why there hasn't been a moment where she thought twice about continuing to participate on Housewives, but all the Housewives that divoice seem to do that. Mostly, I don't understand why she continues to berate David publically and can only imagine how she treats him privately and in front of the children.

I'm not trying to defend him, but the entire matter is very sad.
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 11-13-2017 at 05:10 PM.
    norealityhere and Lindley like this.

FORT Regular

Peggy is literally my least favourite housewife ever. She's judgmental, tacky, has no sense of humour, can't take a joke, rude to the other women, she act completely nouveu riche and is not even entertaining.

Can this bitch please not come back next season.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regina_giddens View Post
    Peggy is literally my least favourite housewife ever. She's judgmental, tacky, has no sense of humour, can't take a joke, rude to the other women, she act completely nouveu riche and is not even entertaining.

x100
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Have not watched tonight's episode yet.
    However, I have to agree with 'Ryan's Mommy' about David.

Shannon refuses to take responsibility for anything.
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Wow, Kelly is just flat out rude to Michael. She wants out of her marriage faster than David wants out of his. That's why the breast reduction,so they are perky, still healing my @ss! Plus the vaginal rejuvenation.

You cannot fool us Kelly!
    Tamra's dress was ugly, and her making up with her daughter lasted one meal. One! She hasn't changed that much, pass her the wooden spoon to stir with,

Peggy's dress, also ugly, please let her and Dick O go, we don't need them. Balls off man, his wife, wants another baby. I think she's jealous of the gorgeous Meghan.

Vicki, talking relationship, too funny!
    Prism and woodiedog like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not going to pass judgement on Shannon and David's marriage or speculate on what wrong...things happen. The dissolution of a family is sad and is not something that should be blamed on either David or Shannon. Whatever they once had is gone and frankly putting this all on Shannon is just wrong...David cheated on her and she really never regained her trust in him. Did David check out? Yes. Should they have continued therapy, yes. As their marriage started to fall apart this season, it was clear that David stopped trying to make things work and wanted out. Did Shannon "let herself go"? Hmmm...that's a pretty harsh thing to say about a middle aged women who is hurting and going through hormonal changes. When someone is unhappy and depressed the last thing they care about is their health and appearance. Something that is totally foreign to the vapid and superficial So Cal mentality. Shannon and David are better off apart now...Shannon will get stronger and move on from this and David is now free to date as many younger women as he wants.

Peggy wears the most inappropriate dresses...the 80's style sparkly disco gown couldn't have looked more out of place at a "candle" party. Yikes! And that lipstick! I hope she doesn't return next season.

Lydia is the most annoying of them all. From her "I want you to cut your balls off" declarations to her husband to the bratty Valley Girl diva tantrums and storm outs...and can we please not see her ditzy mother anymore with her "fairy dust" hippie dippy BS...enough!

Tamra...your daughter doesn't speak to you because you keep trying to make a storyline for the show about your relationship with her! She just wants to live her life without notoriety from the show. And that dress Tamra wore to a high school graduation...good grief! A black strapless dress with a side slit? OMG!

Vicki: Now there is someone who never takes ownership of her behaviors. Anytime she acts badly or does something shady, she just wants to be forgiven and have her bad deeds forgotten. How does she not apologize for spreading a rumor that Eddie is gay? Wow...Tamra and Eddie should get a cease and desist order on her for that. Vicki's son seems like a nice kid who is totally browbeaten by Vicki. Brianna has put on a lot of weight...I'm surprised she has decided to move to North Carolina...I guess her husband wanted to move her to his home turf. I never warmed up to him...he seems very controlling and his past record of domestic abuse with his first wife is concerning.

Meghan: Glad she's happy and going for another child. Yes, she can "do it all"...with the help of a housekeeper, a nanny and lots of money.

Kelly: Her drinking is a big problem...when she drinks she becomes an angry, belligerent drunk and bully. It's obvious she and her soon to be ex husband have nothing there to keep them together. I think if she quit drinking she could actually be a fun person to be around but when she drinks she becomes a mean, loud, vicious harpy. She needs to go into therapy and cut out drinking...it could change the trajectory of her life. She and Shannon should quit drinking together.

Quote Originally Posted by regina_giddens View Post

I'd second that, but Sparkletooth is in first place in my book. Gawd, she so reminds me of the evil devil dolls in horror movies, and she's such a flake- I expect any moment to see her sparletooth grin to turn to a grimace and her head start spinning around and green vomit come out of her mouth. Ok, that's too visual. I think I'm afraid of her.

Peggy, oh what a transparently mean hag she is. Nope I have no sympathy for her "cancer" issue- it's hard to think kindly of someone who so badly wants to hurt other people.
    Punkin, mayamaisha and jucamer like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

To me..the worst housewife is Siggy from the Jersey franchise. I cannot stomach her!
    RealityRealmer likes this.
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

FORT Fan

They were all polite and very weepy last night. It looks like the gloves come off in Part 2.
    Trust Me!

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else notice that when Vicki was getting emotional over David and Shannon splitting up, she said that she was upset because "she had no idea". So it wasn't about Shannon - it was about how Shannon's divorcing impacted HER and was about HER.
    AZ Dream and jucamer like this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

+ Reply to Thread