+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 667 FirstFirst ... 162562612652653654655656657658659660661662663664665666667 LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 6669
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Tamara had no intention of listening to Vickie. I understand that she may be more guarded, but I think Vickie also didn't communicate her intentions very well either.

FORT Fogey

Both Tamara and Vicki came at their coffee time looking to list off the wrongs the other had done. Until they get past that and are okay with saying nothing but sorry, they'll continue to have problems.
    lilymax likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksave1052 View Post
    OMG! David was beyond passive aggressive! And how disrespectful to say those things in front of her mother! Looking at the kids, it was obvious that they've heard and seen a lot of this between David and Shannon. I felt badly for them...David wants out. Shannon should let him go and save her kids from growing up with parents that snark at each other all the time and clearly aren't getting along. David wants to play the field and hook up with a lot of younger women...pull yourself together Shannon and get some therapy, maybe take some Prozac and kick him to the curb. He's not doing anything for your self esteem and it's affecting your kids.

Vicki never poops? Really? She thinks it's "gross"? She is so immature and infantile.

Lydia....I can't stand her. Since when did she get her Masters degree in counseling? She's so annoying with her "let's all get along and be BFF's" chirping. And enough with the vasectomy already...it isn't bad enough that you emasculate him on national TV by talking about "cutting his balls off" you also have to continually talk about his genitals post vasectomy. Ugh...go away!

Peggy: good question! Why didn't Tamra stick up for you instead of apologizing a couple of days later for not having done so? Tamra is a fickle friend. She only defends herself not her friends...Tamra thinks she is such a tough broad but in reality she is weak and feckless.
    So well said !!! Especially about David and Lydia.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    David is the breadwinner. Shannon just had a fancier upbringing ...

"David Beador is the founder and owner of Beador Construction Inc. He founded his Carona, California-based company with his father in 1996, and it employs roughly 80 people. According to a recent business filing, the company generates approximately $13 million per year in revenue. Beader Construction, Inc. is focused primarily on highway, street, and bridge construction but the company also has experience with non-residential construction and single family home construction."

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...dor-net-worth/
    These sites are known for being terribly inaccurate.

FORT Fan

Tamra has since said that the meeting with Vicki lasted for about an hour and that Icky said some very nasty and vile things to her that precipitated her walking out. We got the one minute, edited version. Vicki needs to go.
    Trust Me!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Shannon and David would both be happier eventually if they split. It's getting uglier, and there was a time I did feel David was invested in saving the marriage. I even remember a time when I felt he did still love Shannon. But she never gave the guy a break. I won't defend his cheating, but since earlier on she had decided to stay with him and forgive him, she should have worked harder at doing so. Do it or don't, up to you, but if you want the marriage to ever stand a chance after an affair, you will never make it work by incessant BITCHING at a man or a woman. It is hard to forgive cheating, but if you commit to doing so, then realize when you aren't making an effort and either s*&^ or get off the pot! Shannon chose to whine, bitch, piss and moan, and indulge in self pity, instead of making a real effort. I have no idea what therapy was like for the two of them, but I have rarely seen her do more than play the wounded victim with David. It gets old. I doubt they even want to be married at this point, although part of me thinks she is just nasty enough to enjoy her victim role and enjoy punishing him by never letting him forget how miserable he made her. I think she enjoys making him unhappy. And keeping him married to her. Again, I think he can't handle her at all. He's being passive aggressive and nasty because he's had enough of it and he doesn't have the skills to communicate what's really going on. What a mess! Saddest of all for their kids, because by the time it's over, they will hate each other and that is not best for their kids. In my opinion, they stand little chance at all, and only if they got themselves off of tv, and into serious therapy.

Kelly has probably lost any sexual interest in her husband long ago, and is getting restless, lol. You can tell she doesn't love him "that way".

All of this cancer/no cancer stuff is making me really uncomfortable right now, and I would much rather they didn't use that as any kind of a storyline. I've had surgery for pre-cancer that would have become cancer, in 2015. Unfortunately I am facing the same issue again and this time it is worse than it was then. I don't know much right now other than I am scared, and I just hate the idea that anybody would use such a horrible thing as fodder for tv drama. If they want to use a person's health situation to educate or inform, that's one thing, but these shows tend to offer little of value in that regard. Seems to me something as deadly and ugly and scary as cancer should be off limits as a basis for people to accuse one another of "faking". I apologize for being a bit overly sensitive right now. Maybe if I find out everything is going to be ok, I wont be so uncomfortable with it. But it's bugging me right now.

I want to add to all of you lovely people that have suffered from cancer/pre-cancer or any other serious illness...thank you for sharing your experiences here, and I hope you all are well and remain that way for a long, long time. I so enjoy reading all of your comments and opinions, and you make me smile, and feel less alone!
    Absolutley no reason to apologise for being sensitive. You have every right to feel frightened. Anybody would facing what u r going through. Please feel the support of us posters on this board. I know we all disagree about many things but I know we r all routing for u that things work out well.
    lilymax likes this.

FORT Fan

Just back from a long vacation and watched back to back episodes. Whew!!

Vicky:If I have to hear Icky say just one more time she just wants to get along and move on blah blah blah. I will scream. Icky can't seem to get that all her past snarky and nasty behavior has finally caught up with her and nobody wants to be her friend. She just wants to be LOOOOved but she is unlovable. Yes and please stop with the teen dress code. You are too old and too chunky.Her conversation with Peggy's son no doubt has scarred him for life.

Tamara: She is wonderfully calm and rational about Icky in the way that she questions Icky's statements and Icky can not handle that. But T is a fickle friend as one poster already said and she is laying the groundwork for dumping Shannon.

Shannon. Kudos to her for not overreacting to Peggy's I'm hurt, I'm hurt. She gace a wonderful insincere, socially correct apology and left. I wish she would end her marriage. All this effort and he is just not in the game and no counseling will ever work if one party really wants out. I will not be surprised if we find out he has hooked back up with the "other woman" and he can blame it on Shannon's weight gain. I have a feeling he is much more of a gaslighter behind the scenes.

Lydia She is such a homely, spoiled little girl who uses her so called Christianity to control and manipulate others. She is sooo uncomfortable around drag queens, strippers ect but has no problem showcasing her husband's surgery with a party and constant chat. The height of vulgarity.
    Kellt: I think she is back on her meds, she seems a little less crazy of late.

Saved Peggy for last because she is such a treat: From what I can glean from all the clips Peggy actually DID NOT have cancer. Abnormal cells r not cancer. She has changed the story about what the path report said that I just don't believe her. Also, even with the surgery, if she tested negative for the gene but they still found cancer in the tissue would she not be on Tamoxiflan also? The fake language issues r just that, FAKE. Her husband is so shady. Wouldn't be surprised if the wealth is smoke and mirrors at some point.
    That's it ladies !!!

Vicki has no business wearing high heels or tight dresses.She can't walk and she damn sure can't expect for those clothes to hide her fat.
    Shannon shouldn't wear heels either.Those poor shoes.
    Lydia's mom reminds me of a cross between Goldie Hawn and Nina Blackwood (remember when MTV was good in the 80's?)
    Prism, norealityhere and lilymax like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    Lydia's mom reminds me of a cross between Goldie Hawn and Nina Blackwood (remember when MTV was good in the 80's?)
    Yes she does remind me of a cross between those two!

When Lydia asked about where Peggy's son was, I got the impression that she did not think it was appropriate for a child that age to be watching the belly dancer.

I can't get in the headspace of anybody who brags about money like these people do. Lydia and her mom shopping, and buying things they didn't really need, but exclaiming at how well they did to have spent under 2 thousand? I can't imagine! Lydia didn't exactly brag, but she made a point of talking about how she's never not had money and how her mom is loaded as well. In my day (when my day was I don't exactly know lol) you didn't talk about what you had in terms of finances. You didn't discuss your salary, or how much your parents or hubby had. There were certain topics which were off limits. That rule has been busted all to Hell in this world of ours.

Those two at their anniversary party were beyond tacky. I was embarrassed for them! but I don't think they would be embarrassed by anything because I suppose they feel entitled to boast about the jewelry and cars. But it's totally beyond me. If I had that kind of money, I surely wouldn't be talking about it on camera!

+ Reply to Thread