+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 326 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree1901Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by pulp View Post
    Well, she has muted it down a tad, by reducing her implants. Oddly, TRHOC kept Tamra's OLD implants in the opening montage bathing suit scene for each episode. LOL! I have to admit, they did look great and am surprised she reduced!

What?! Tamra had breast reduction? I didn't know that - she's still got huge boobs. I guess she probably needs to start saving up for the vajayjay tightening she keeps talking about. At her age the breasts just aren't holding the guys at attention long enough so it's on to a smaller and rejuvenated vagina!

So, did she go from double FF's to double DD implants?
    They still look way too big for her frame.

I thought she said last year she was going to remove the implants altogether. Guess not....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.....I read that Vicki is only 49? That cannot be true. I saw a close up picture of her and my stars...Judge Judy looks younger than her and Judge Judy is in her 70's. I am in my **cough** 50's and wow is all I can say. I hope I do not look at old at Vicki.
    There's no place like home!

[QUOTE=AngloAm;4258802]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Oh, they were; I just was playing off their naming their kids after places far and wide. "London" and "Capri." If London, which includes the slums of Brixton and the down at heels East End can be a good name for a kid, so could Akron or Grosse Pointe. I'm sure Akron has a upscale neighbourhood or two, right?

And before it became Jet-setty - before there were jets even, Capri was, with Tunisia and Morocco a place where fin-de-siecle dirty old men could find willing boys who would entertain them in ways that dirty old men like would enjoy, far cheaper than in better-off London and Berlin.

So I guess the other kid could be called "Bangkok." Amirite?

Thank you. It's funny how Helen Mirren can be old, not mutton dressed as lamb, and still turn heads. As opposed to the mummified teenagers these poor misguided fossils try to be.
    Gottcha. I'm just so dense sometimes.

I'm so old school that I often get a laugh out of the names these poor children are given nowdays.
    I'd say that most Americans would only think that anything "London" is classy. I have a friend, born/raised in the poorest part of London and he speaks that way but most Americans think he's "upper crust" just because all they hear is the accent.

Yes, Helen Mirren is a fine example for aging women. Personally, I try for the older Jackie Kennedy look, which works just fine for me.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

[QUOTE=Dragonlady;4259453]
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post

Yes, Helen Mirren is a fine example for aging women. Personally, I try for the older Jackie Kennedy look, which works just fine for me.
    Speaking of great looking older women, I just saw Roseanne Barr on the Joy Behar Show this week and I LOVE how she looks. She has allowed her hair to be naturally graying --- and it really looks becoming on her. Yes, she had plastic surgery years ago --- but she comes off now, as a gracefully lovely older woman. Good for you, Roseanne! (Joy is looking pretty good as she's aging too. And, OMG, have you seen Bo Derek lately? Gorgeous!!! It really warms my heart to see super attractive older women who do not attempt to look like young girls.)

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Someone please correct me if I am wrong.....I read that Vicki is only 49? That cannot be true. I saw a close up picture of her and my stars...Judge Judy looks younger than her and Judge Judy is in her 70's. I am in my **cough** 50's and wow is all I can say. I hope I do not look at old at Vicki.
    Yes Vicki is allegedly 49 and she looks like an old vintage leather handbag
    I'm sure she'll be getting some work done on her face/neck once she's single and ready to start searching for the her next victim to put up with her insanity!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    This Eddie-dude is gay?????
    He has set off a few people's gaydar. Personally I'm far from convinced, he is sleeping (or not) with TamRAA, but then we are told about it quite a bit, aren't we? As if there was more than a simple story behind the constant repetition. But then I tend to believe in a person's heterosexuality unless I actually see them in flagrante delicto or they confess otherwise.

Except for Slade. Slade secretly wants me.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Imperfect1;4259510]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

Speaking of great looking older women, I just saw Roseanne Barr on the Joy Behar Show this week and I LOVE how she looks. She has allowed her hair to be naturally graying --- and it really looks becoming on her. Yes, she had plastic surgery years ago --- but she comes off now, as a gracefully lovely older woman. Good for you, Roseanne! (Joy is looking pretty good as she's aging too. And, OMG, have you seen Bo Derek lately? Gorgeous!!! It really warms my heart to see super attractive older women who do not attempt to look like young girls.)
    I have to say, there's no greater example of this than the incredible Meryl Streep.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Yes Vicki is allegedly 49 and she looks like an old vintage leather handbag
    I'm sure she'll be getting some work done on her face/neck once she's single and ready to start searching for the her next victim to put up with her insanity!
    I think Icky's been out looking for the past several years, but no one has taken her up on it yet. Begging for boob touching in the bar, hitting on boys her daughter's age in the bowling ally, underwear and bed scenes with young men in Seattle at a "business meeting", whoo-hoo at Havasu, flirty crap with her employees--- oh, Icky's been on the prown for a long time. I suspect they all think she's a flippin' hag.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Vicki is 49???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't be. But then Kim Zolciack is only 31 or something like that.

I agree that Vicki has been trying to fill that Love Tank of hers for a long time but her self esteem is so low that it'll never be full enough to her liking. Donn is not the problem. Vickie (and her demons) are/is her own worst enemy.

+ Reply to Thread