+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 334 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree2065Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by kandi007 View Post
    There is something I have been wondering about Slade. How is he all the sudden broke? On the first season he had the huge house, supported Jo, drove a hummner and gave her a benz. Now he has no money and depends on Gretchen? How did it happen?
    Because he stopped having a job.

p.s. my gaydar re. eddie went off as well, big time.
    Last edited by RealityRealmer; 03-30-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Then to dispel the memories of her basically saying she didn’t want her second daughter, Akron, Ohio, she makes an inordinate fuss about a tiny little cut on Akron’s finger, making her husband, the sort-of-good-looking but very indulgent Micah rush the little Midwestern city to the hospital where the doctors were bemused but took care of the baby’s booboo. Micah must have the patience of Job to deal with Popgun but maybe it’s really love (and money) that glues them together.
    I thought they were in Palm Springs? And if so, I'm sure they see a lot of over-indulgent parents, thinking their precious off-spring are suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Off to Cabo San Lucas with Ickie and TamRAA. First we have a sad little scene where the two ancient ones try to drink tequila while ‘whooping it up’ and looking around to make sure we notice how madcap they are. It just seemed so forced and sad and old. Sometimes, when ladies of a certain age try to be so much younger than they are, it doesn’t make them interesting, it just makes them seem so much older than they are. By flinging in our faces how they are desperately trying to be not old, they paradoxically appear ancient and dusty and sad. (Much like Boob’s dress rack, you the moment you achieve what you want, it slips through your hands like the dust from your wrinkles.)
    You've really got their number!!
    I know it's hard to accept the fact that you once had an "it" factor and were sexually desirable and now you're old. (I'm been working on it myself for awhile now and it can be a blow to the old ego but it's an undeniable fact.)
    Nothing looks as foolish and pitiful as an over-the-hill woman trying so hard no matter how good she looks for her age. . You have to accept that those days are over. I still have great legs but I can no longer wear mini-skirts without looking like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by pulp View Post
    Who looks like the third wheel here?!
    I have to wonder if Eddie disappeared sometime during that party, I can just here TammyHo screaming !!Eddie!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

I know it's hard to accept the fact that you once had an "it" factor and were sexually desirable and now you're old. (I'm been working on it myself for awhile now and it can be a blow to the old ego but it's an undeniable fact.)
    Nothing looks as foolish and pitiful as an over-the-hill woman trying so hard no matter how good she looks for her age. . You have to accept that those days are over. I still have great legs but I can no longer wear mini-skirts without looking like a fool.
    I know where you are coming from. I know there are times I buy something & when I try it on at home...sigh...I know I have to return it. I can/do wear a bikini but in my own private backyard pool & not in public.

You guys have me to the point where I can going to break down & start losing brain cells & watch this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    Because he stopped having a job.

p.s. my gaydar re. eddie went off as well, big time.

1) Well-put regarding Slade. He wasn't laid off - he just stopped working. He's still eating, isn't he? There's a roof over his head, right? He's still driving a fancy car, n'est-pas?

That's why I think he's a male prostitute.

(Saving my pennies....)

2) I dunno about Eddie. I mean, maybe. Just maybe. But only maybe.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Dragonlady;4258607]I thought they were in Palm Springs? And if so, I'm sure they see a lot of over-indulgent parents, thinking their precious off-spring are suffering. [quote]

Oh, they were; I just was playing off their naming their kids after places far and wide. "London" and "Capri." If London, which includes the slums of Brixton and the down at heels East End can be a good name for a kid, so could Akron or Grosse Pointe. I'm sure Akron has a upscale neighbourhood or two, right?

And before it became Jet-setty - before there were jets even, Capri was, with Tunisia and Morocco a place where fin-de-siecle dirty old men could find willing boys who would entertain them in ways that dirty old men like would enjoy, far cheaper than in better-off London and Berlin.

So I guess the other kid could be called "Bangkok." Amirite?

Thank you. It's funny how Helen Mirren can be old, not mutton dressed as lamb, and still turn heads. As opposed to the mummified teenagers these poor misguided fossils try to be.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
    I have to wonder if Eddie disappeared sometime during that party, I can just here TammyHo screaming !!Eddie!!.
    "Eddie! Andy! Now where did those two go off to? Why, I bet they're discussing how hot I am. Why I bet Andy's thinking of being less of a homo* and more of a real man whenever he sees me. I bet Eddie's encouraging him. Eddie's so nice. He spends so much time whispering encouragement into Andy's ear. He knows it would embarrass Andy so he whispers quietly and they both turn so red in the face and jump apart when I turn the corner and there they are."

"Hmm Markos and Eddie are working late again. Eddie seems so tired lately. Must be the long hours he's putting in."

"Must remember to thank Eddie for the recommendation for the shirtless bartender! He's so thoughtful. It was strange though how the bartender knew where everything in the house was kept."

"Eddie is so concerned for his friends' business. Why when we were making love the other night he had to have been thinking about a real estate listing because he suddenly shouted out 'Markos! Markos!' He must have been making a mental note to call him later. So dedicated."

"Eddie's such a giving lover, why sometimes he takes hours to have his magic moment when he's with me. Hours."

"Eddie loves how I look. He's never too busy to take me clothes shopping. I know he finds me hot because whenever I try on fancy gowns he gets this lost wistful look of longing."

"Eddie has that sexy Spanish accent. It makes him say funny things, like when he called me his 'bead' like a diamond, it came out 'beard.' So cute!"

"Maybe I should cut my hair really short, if Eddie likes it that style."

"Awww look - Eddie is teaching Andy how to do the tango! He's so supportive."

*TamRAA's words about Slade (causing my little heart to go a-flutter), not a term I use, except in jest.

This Eddie-dude is gay?????

FORT Newbie

"The reason for the divorce -- a midlife crisis, according to Vicki."

Usually it's the man...

"We've learned ... Vicki Gunvalson and her hubby, Donn, have put their Coto de Caza, CA house on the market for $2.695 million."

'O.C. Real Housewife' -- Buy, Buy House | TMZ.com

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    no matter how good she looks for her age. You have to accept that those days are over. I still have great legs but I can no longer wear mini-skirts without looking like a fool.
    Well, she has muted it down a tad, by reducing her implants. Oddly, TRHOC kept Tamra's OLD implants in the opening montage bathing suit scene for each episode. LOL! I have to admit, they did look great and am surprised she reduced!

+ Reply to Thread