+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 626 FirstFirst ... 121521571611612613614615616617618619620621622623624625626 LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 6256
Like Tree7225Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    That's valid, but I really didn't bring up Kelly as a means of bashing her or anyone else. I was simply pointing out in a discussion slamming Tamra for using it for a storyline that she was not the one who brought it to the show.
    Right, it was brought up by Kelly when they were thrown out of that store on their trip to Ireland last season.

Also, Tamra's daughter is the one who brought it up to begin with on social media. She had to know folks would run with it when she put it out there. So much for her wanting to remain out of the spotlight.

There are two sides to every story. Although Tamra has certainly gotten in her jabs the last few days, she's undoubtedly holding back on her side of the story.

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I was behind in my viewing and am caught up now.

Kelly just continues to be a mess. Why would anyone want HER in their life? She is so nasty and rude. And does not seem to care that she is like that.

She can apologize over and over to the ladies for whatever it is she has done ... and then she turns around and is just as rude all over again. (Total shades of Romona on NY)

Blah I was so hoping she was not on this season.

Peggy.....I liked her until she put her hands on Meghan's lips.....what was that??? RUDE.

Lydia ..... snoozefest. Discussing the birds and the bees with her kids and her hub gettiing the V ..... gawd ..... we are NOT interested in THAT. blah

Kelly taking Icky with her to get whatever it was she was getting done with her vajj ..... who cares about THAT. blah

Meghan's cousin seems lovely and caring for Aspen; wonderful. But she is off to law school in the Fall. Bridget, a lovely young lady.

Lydia's Mom is odd. I would love less of her and all that SPARKLE crap.

The only thing I am loving about this show is the footage of the OC. I live here and it truly is a lovely County in California. Bravo shows it so nicely.
    Punkin, Coco46 and Fanny Mare like this.
    KAREN

Lydia is phony and I so enjoyed it when Meghan called her out on her phoniness. Did not like Peggy touching Meghan's lips especially when Meghan was speaking the truth. That was rude. She did that to the right person.

Vicki playing the innocent role is not cute.

Shannon is a disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    momrek06 and Fanny Mare like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

FORT Fogey

Meghan is calling people out so much better this season. Now she's just subtly throwing out truths and letting them sit there instead of googling for facts to back her up
    Prism likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Meghan is calling people out so much better this season. Now she's just subtly throwing out truths and letting them sit there instead of googling for facts to back her up
    I love that!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fiero425 View Post
    Never been a fan either, but he's taken seriously by a lot of people and is a favorite of Bravo! I love that he's calling Heather out; about as bad as the Countless really! Neither deserve to be spared being exposed for being classic b!tches so full of themselves! It's a wonder their heads fit through doors when they walk in!
    I liked the fact that he called heather out, too. I think she has become what he said she was. I get the comparison with LuAnne, but I like her a bit more for some reason. She seems much more human, most of the time, than Heather. I had hopes of Heather lending a touch of class to that OC bunch, but after the time when we saw her in the car, talking to Terry on the phone and crying over embarrassment at someone else's behavior, I was pretty much done with her. After that, I found her to be worse than the others in a way. It was, for me, like a peek into the very soul of her.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I liked the fact that he called heather out, too. I think she has become what he said she was. I get the comparison with LuAnne, but I like her a bit more for some reason. She seems much more human, most of the time, than Heather. I had hopes of Heather lending a touch of class to that OC bunch, but after the time when we saw her in the car, talking to Terry on the phone and crying over embarrassment at someone else's behavior, I was pretty much done with her. After that, I found her to be worse than the others in a way. It was, for me, like a peek into the very soul of her.
    I'd still take her, over Kelly slut Dodd, or can I have an Amen, Lydia..ugh!
    Punkin and lilymax like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I'd still take her, over Kelly slut Dodd, or can I have an Amen, Lydia..ugh!
    I see your point, lol. Kelly is certainly downmarket, even with this bunch. Lydia is.... well, she's strange, that's for sure. I'm never sure whether to take her literally, or whether she's a character, not a real person. When she said she was a "friend whisperer" I wanted to throw up just a little. I would rather watch Heather. Dislike her, but would rather watch her.
    Punkin, Prism, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

Icky, despite her childish antics, lies, deception, and corrupt personal life, has built quite a money-making empire. She's made a big success of selling insurance & financial products; impressive. How anyone could trust her with anything is beyond understanding; I wouldn't insure a bird house with her, but she has done well.

What is it about her that allows people to trust her? In one early-year episode she made fun of a Chinese client, calling him ChingChangC.... That was when I first thought Oh, this woman is creepy.
    Punkin, PA Snow Bunny and lilymax like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    Totally agree. Sydney wants people to hate her mother as much as she does --- probably for Tamra having left her jackass dad.

I get it because I pretty much hated my mother throughout my teenage years and until my early-mid 20s. In my eyes, she could do no right and my father could do no wrong, until, of course I began to recognize my father's imperfections and my mother as human. For me, it was a process ...
    I'm going thru something similar right now, with my daughter who will be 21 soon. A couple of years ago, I sort of lost her when she started to be rude, disrespectful, and finally just stopped coming to see me. It was after her dad had a "talk" with her about the past, and the vicious custody battle he initiated. I know he lied and blamed me for lots of what happened; he did it to keep her around after she turned 18. He's been abusive to her since she was very small, and the corrupt judge didn't care. There were never any lies or false allegations on my part; I tried to keep things clean, but truthful. He did not.

It's heartbreaking, but your post gives me hope. I hope she comes back, that little girl who was so sweet and kind and funny. That little girl who grew up, but was once so open and natural with me. I hope it happens before I die. That's what happens a lot of the time, and she's too young to get that.

I think I just have to wait. I hope maturity comes sooner for her than it did for me!

If my daughter ever asked me not to mention her on television, I wouldn't do it. Period. Tamra may have done it in response to something else, I don't quite remember, but I do hope her daughter forgives her. It's sad when alienation is largely due to the other parent being angry and using a child that way. Courts are supposed to discourage this and not allow the parent doing it to have primary custody; courts are sometimes corrupted by judges, as I found out.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I haven't done or said some of the things tamra has, quite publicly. My kid would be angry about that behavior even if her dad wasn't feeding her lies about me. I'm not saying I'm better than tamra, i'm just making a point.

The camera changes things, and changes people. I wouldn't allow my child to be on a show like this if I were taking part. It's just not a healthy way to grow up.
    Last edited by lilymax; 08-13-2017 at 01:14 PM.
    norealityhere and ryansmommy like this.

+ Reply to Thread