+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 368 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    The whole part of Tamara with her boyfriend made my Gaydar go right off the Richter Scale. Am I the only one?
    Nope you're not the only one

Here's some interesting info about Eddie. Apparently, he wasn't born Eddie "Judge"...he changed his last name.
    I must warn all of you: this article contains photos of the disgusting bathtub scene. Please use protective eyewear while viewing

Tamra-Barney-Torres-Judge | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I was just catching up on this show. I have to be in a certain frame of mind to watch this show or else I'll get hives or worse if it were possible to catch something through the T.V. But I digress. The whole part of Tamara with her boyfriend made my Gaydar go right off the Richter Scale. Am I the only one?
    Mine's been hovering in the 90 - 100% range ever since we first saw him an episode or two ago.

Chenoa333: Thanks for that! "Foster Dad", is that what they call it now................

Bravo should have posted a warning for the Cabo episode, saying you're going to feel dirty just watching it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

There is something I have been wondering about Slade. How is he all the sudden broke? On the first season he had the huge house, supported Jo, drove a hummner and gave her a benz. Now he has no money and depends on Gretchen? How did it happen?
    Last edited by kandi007; 03-29-2011 at 12:49 AM. Reason: i cant spell

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kandi007 View Post
    There is something I have been wondering about Slade. How is he all the sudden broke? On the first season he had the huge house, supported Jo, drove a hunmner and gave her a benz. Now he has no money and depends on Gretchen? How did it happen?
    I'd guess that like a lot of Americans, he was running up a lot on his charge card instead of paying off his bills. I know he had a black AMEX at the time, and doesn't that have a certain amount you have to charge every year? Probably wasn't paying his mortgage, like everyone else on this series, the big, expensive cars...it all adds up. Add in the $100k+ he owes in child support, and now he's not working at all. Like I said at first, he was spending money he didn't really have, and now it's coming back to bite him in the rear end. He seems to think that if he doesn't have a job and isn't bringing in money that he won't have to pay all that he owes.

Like I admitted previously, I have the worst Gay-dar in the world. Did you mean that Eddie seems to be gay??

Peggy: Had I known she has had such a problem with PPD, I would have been a lot more nervous watching that episode of her shooting a gun! I know I tend to be somewhat cynical about these Housewives but I think Peggy is playing it up a lot more than it is. Couldn't help noticing that whenever she talks about getting better, she alway reiterates that ANY day can be a bad day and she can't get out of bed. I'm not doubting that she has/had it, just saying some people don't want to let go of the attention that "suffering" can bring from others.
    The cut-finger issue was so totally blown out of proportion by Peggy. The baby wasn't even bothered which is something that lets a parent know how serious it is. And then, NOT go to the hospital???

I'm not sure Gretchen deserves anyone better than Slimey. My estimation of her has gone waaaaaay down during her stint on the show.

Tamra is disgusting, in so many ways.

FORT Fanatic

I believe on the first show of the new series, Slime said he has done some consulting work and mentioned a few well-known companies, none of which I now recall (probably because the guy gives me the creeps).

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Tamra is disgusting, in so many ways.
    She's devolved into a slightly-more-articulate Danielle (NJ). There is really nothing I can even like about Tamra.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread