+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 368 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Wait a second...this woman took her daughter to the hospital for a cut finger? Did it need stitches or just a Barbie band-aid.
    re Gretchen & wanting a baby...did she not hear of a sperm bank? Like Slade is going to pay child support...SMH!
    That was an hour I didn't waste last night.

Got to like Vicki more and Tamra even less, if possible.
    I thought that dress creation of Alexis' was pretty awful.
    I felt bad for Peggy with her postpartum depression. However, her overly surgically enhanced face and figure are reminding me just too much of Taylor from BH. Way too scary....
    I have seen Moms who can't deal with their kids' accidents, but her above the board reaction was just crazy. Her poor husband is going to have to raise 3 children, it seems.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I taped this latest episode and fast forwarded through Peggy (she bores me do death) Alexis (what classy woman with children wears dresses up to their ass?) and Gretchen (she irritates me and then tops it off with that cackling laugh)
    As for Vicki and Tamra, I'm guessing misery loves company (now that we know Vicki and Don are divorcing)
    Vicki did seem like she wasn't her usual crazy self on this trip to Cabo. However, Tamra did take getting drunk and crazy very seriously, as usual
    I miss the Beverly Hills women - I hope they'll be back on sometime this year.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Got to like Vicki more and Tamra even less, if possible.
    I thought that dress creation of Alexis' was pretty awful.
    I felt bad for Peggy with her postpartum depression. However, her overly surgically enhanced face and figure are reminding me just too much of Taylor from BH. Way too scary....
    I have seen Moms who can't deal with their kids' accidents, but her above the board reaction was just crazy. Her poor husband is going to have to raise 3 children, it seems.
    My favorite quote from Alexis last night " I've worked all my life!".
    Uhmm, was all your life the 4 years after you graduated from college until you met your king and saviour in 2004????
    Seriously?????

She kept talking about how she was a career woman before.
    Anybody know what career she was in before?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

It seems to me Alexis is doing major damage control. I bet some of the negative feedback from last season - that she didn't do anything, had nannies for each of her kids, didn't spend any time with them, etc. - got back to her and she is trying to redeem herself.

I like Peggy, she seems nice, but I wish she could calm down a little. I know it's scary to see your baby with blood on her, but she wasn't crying, which should really say something. If she were really hurt, she'd be crying. I feel bad for her, I'm sure that her postpartum depression is causing some of that anxiety.

Tamra and her TMI is getting annoying. Last week it was the bathtub and her BF, this week talk about her vajayjay. Ick!
    Tamra apologized to Vicki so move on and get over it Vicki!!
    Another famewhore starting a clothing line. *yawn* Well, actually Alexis is having someone else do all the work and she is putting her name on it. And the clothes look like clothes Alexis and only Alexis would wear.
    I understand PPD but Peggy needs to get a grip. The baby was not crying or anything. Good thing her husband seems calm and in control.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He was calm and in control, but he gave into her mania. I'm guessing....not helpful.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was just catching up on this show. I have to be in a certain frame of mind to watch this show or else I'll get hives or worse if it were possible to catch something through the T.V. But I digress. The whole part of Tamara with her boyfriend made my Gaydar go right off the Richter Scale. Am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I understand PPD but Peggy needs to get a grip. The baby was not crying or anything. Good thing her husband seems calm and in control.
    I am just a little confused as the first few epi's, Peggy did not mention her PPD at all. We saw her going off in her Bentley to a shooting range. She was at a Park with Alexis and one of Peggy's kiddos fell off the picnic table bench but she was absolutely fine (she said she was trying to look around) … Peggy was very calm in that epi going on about how her DD's verbal skills far exceed her age … while Alexis is basically saying the same thing back to her about how advanced her twins are …

What is up with Tamra … next week looks crazyyyyyy.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread