+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 337 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree2096Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Um, well, I love chest hair on a guy TXPet, so ... de gustibus and all that!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    What's to disagree? You mean it's never nasty or cold? Huh? That's all I posted. Of course, it is -- and it's ridiculous to think that the weather is constantly like one sees on RHOC. We weren't talking "basically." Of course, this place is the bomb. I love it here. There are so many wide open spaces and not like what everyone thinks it is because of what they see on TV. It only bugs me when we complain about those cold, cold days, when others who don't live here say we shouldn't complain because they have 20-degree weather.

I would never leave here either -- weather can't be beat, but it can get cold.
    Sorry, Canuck, I may have just misinterpreted your post.
    It can get cold here for sure. I have friends and relatives (from colder states) that laugh at me when I say it's cold but if your body is not used to it, it feels a lot colder.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Um, well, I love chest hair on a guy TXPet, so ... de gustibus and all that!
    Normally I don't mind it , either . Maybe it just made me feel ooogy cause it was attached to Muttonchop.

Of course, given his seeming lack of fatherly connection to his offspring, I should be impressed that there is a picture of him cuddling his newborns at all. What is up with a man who won't even let his son ride with him for a couple hours on the way to the vacation destination?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Sorry, Canuck, I may have just misinterpreted your post.
    It can get cold here for sure. I have friends and relatives (from colder states) that laugh at me when I say it's cold but if your body is not used to it, it feels a lot colder.
    No problem. Yeah, it really bugs me about those from "colder" places. Just shows their ignorance. You can't go lie on the beach when it's 20 degrees -- and you also cannot when it's 50 degrees. Remember walking in parking lot to my car with my girlfriend visiting from back Canada (midwest)...........it was one of those cold windy days -- and you should have heard her complaining. She was shocked. I've gotten to the point where I get "sarcastic" with some of them when they post from back east -- and they complain about the ice and snow and freezing weather -- I throw it back at them saying they shouldn't be complaining -- after all, how about those people in the Arctic. That shuts 'em up real fast and they get my point. LOL. I believe San Diego has the most perfect weather; however, none of it is consistent. It snows 60 miles from here.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    10 years............? How about right now!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Canuck, you're right, Ive also heard that San Diego is known for having the perfect weather but I, too, have been there where I nearly froze my butt off.
    I guess on the average, we've got it darn good re weather but look at this year alone: so much rain, lots of cold days, etc. I've finally had enough days to wear all of my sweaters this year and that rarely happnes. And I've had my fill of cozy days inside while it was wet and cold outside.
    Gotta remember these days in future years when it's just one darn beautiful sunny warm day after day and winter is a foreign language word.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I believe San Diego has the most perfect weather;
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Canuck, you're right, Ive also heard that San Diego is known for having the perfect weather but I, too, have been there where I nearly froze my butt off.
    San Diego's weather is (for the most part) awesome. But like you both know, we have had allot of rain this winter … December, omg, that (to me) was a nightmare. But for the most part it does stay pretty consistent. So excited for this week, bright sun and 80's!!!!!!!

Now about last night … TamrAAAaa is a skank … I loved Vicki's facial expressions and her comments to 'us' when she had to suffer through Tamra saying her and her BF have 5 hours of sex while listening to Lady Gaga … gag me.
    Gretchen … hmm, seems to me like she may be back peddling from a long term relationship with Slimey … anyone else feel that way?
    Alexis, best part of the show was that we did not have to see Jim at all. I am not really a fan of her dress line but then again I shop at Kohl's …
    Peggy, wow, this is a different Peggy than we have seen. Last 2 epi's she was off in her Bentley, shooting guns … and now we find out she has been suffering with postpartum depression for quite awhile. While I totally sympathize with her going through that … she just seemed totally different last night than the previous epi's depicted her. She was rather high strung. When her baby cut her finger, this baby never even made as much as a whimper and Peggy is carrying on like she had sliced OFF her finger. Also just read where HER home is in foreclosure … ugh.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I would hope that Gretchen would back away from Slimey. He gives me the creeps. Tamra is just total trash and highly offensive; I'm sure she has her friends, but I'm not one of them. I'll have to tape the show and then when I play it, I can fast-forward past that women.

I thought Vicki looked really old. How long can post-partum depression last with Peggy? It must be several years with two kids.

I'm not a sand and water type of person. Don't they get a little tired going to the same type of beach places? Of course, if Bravo is picking up the tab at these luxury places, it might look pretty good.

I don't know why I am still watching this show. It has gone from OK, to bad, to seedy, to just awful and Tamra is the worst one of all.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sounds like Slade is a means to an end for Gretchen. She wants to get pregnant, and he is the closest person with the equipment to get the job done. I'm not sure that's such a good idea when he's having to pay out so much money for his son's medical care....and there are probably other children to be supported. I just think that would be dumb.....and I'd be wanting to know if the son's medical issues are genetic, too. Money and known genetics issues are pretty important.

Peggy seemed like she was trying to get her daughter (change that from "daughter" to "everybody") to be as hysterical as Peggy was being. That kid couldn't have cared less about her cut finger. I hate hysterical people. After all of that mommy-drama, she didn't even bother to go to the hospital with her daughter who had "lost a lot of blood!!" I really didn't get that. That hospital trip was stupid, and made just to pacify "old nutsy" (Peggy), who couldn't be bothered to go.

And that bodyshot that Tamara let the strange girl do off her body was just NASTY. There are some types of people I will never understand.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread