+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 368 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3975859;
    Cant stand Gretchen, she's more fake than all of them. UGH. No, I'm not jealous ... this season when Jeff no longer supported her, she had to back off the makeup and it showed. I wish they'd go back to original and dump everyone else, or start all over with people who are not acquainted with the current bunch.
    Yeah, but no Gretch means no Slade. I know he's not everyone's cuppa but there's something about his dogged efforts to be a pleasing little puppy man to these women, the way he is very nearly a prostitute (and keeps himself fit and groomed and appealing like a mid-range gigolo) makes me think that if only I had money he needed, I could own him, his not yet flabby body, his oh-so-understanding grey eyes, his polished and practiced passion, his enormous filtrum, his studiously trimmed 'accidental' five o'clock shadow, and he'd prance and dance and speechify for me, in his bike shorts or just his sock (my choice), and I'd laugh the laugh of he who knows he isn't loved but who does have a pretty puppet on a string.

My God that's a long sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3979430;
    Yeah, but no Gretch means no Slade. I know he's not everyone's cuppa but there's something about his dogged efforts to be a pleasing little puppy man to these women, the way he is very nearly a prostitute (and keeps himself fit and groomed and appealing like a mid-range gigolo) makes me think that if only I had money he needed, I could own him, his not yet flabby body, his oh-so-understanding grey eyes, his polished and practiced passion, his enormous filtrum, his studiously trimmed 'accidental' five o'clock shadow, and he'd prance and dance and speechify for me, in his bike shorts or just his sock (my choice), and I'd laugh the laugh of he who knows he isn't loved but who does have a pretty puppet on a string.

My God that's a long sentence.
    GAWD, I can't stand the sight of him. Such a pretentious zero. Women generally don't like that type (unless they're as flashy and that type, too). I'm from So. Cal, too, -- and brother they're a dime a dozen out here. Particularly in the "industry." YUCK!!!

I hear ya, some people seem to like those two, but really.........Ugggghhhhh... They are creepy ugly IMHO. Slimey, arrrggghhh, his looks are sickening to me. And that creepy Keough thing, ugh ugh, I dunno what there is about that look, but I think he's putrid. And he has no character. He's creepy. Frug quality creepy I'm talkin' !! They could all be brothers!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Well, should they ever become available, I know there's two people I won't have to fight for them! De gustibus and all that, eh?

FORT Fogey

Couldn't happen to a nicer creep.

Matt Keough Sentenced to Prison | ABSURD TO SUBLIME

Hate that guy.

I never saw season 1 so i didn't really know about this guy.

Now I understand why her kids annoy the he*l out of me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3988183;
    I never saw season 1 so i didn't really know about this guy.

Now I understand why her kids annoy the he*l out of me.
    Me too, never saw #1, but heard enough about him throughout the other seasons.

GOOD.
    KAREN

Looks like there is a very good possibility the Peterson's will be back for season six along with some, if not all the Stepford Brady's kids. Filming begins July 24th. Some people never learn. Lauri, George and Ashley is the epitomy of, STUPID!

How long has Josh been sober? Is he sober? According to Ashley's Twitter page, and like Matt Keough, it won't be long before Ashley will have an issue with alcohol addiction, if she doesn't already. Ashley's tweets consist of partying, drinking, and self - she is totally self absorbed and her alcohol intake is insane.

From Lauri's Twitter page - Lauri Peterson (LaurifromRHOC) on Twitter

"Thinking about coming back to Housewives to set these biatches straight. What do you guys think?"

Personally, I think Lauri should keep the kids off the screen and give her son a chance to get some sobriety behind his belt before she sets him up to fail again, not to mention protecting the other kids privacy. But nope, for Lauri, George and Ashley - The Show Must Go On!!

From Ashley's Twitter page - Ashley Zarlin (ashleyzarlin) on Twitter

"if we came back for another season of Real Housewives of Orange County...what would you LOVE to see my family do? Let us know"

Lauri's Bio on Twitter reads -

"Married with seven children.....a really real housewife! We are the modern day Brady Bunch. We call ourselves The Peterson Project!"

Didn't Lauri and George put their kids through enough last time? Ashley is just like her mother in every way - no one else matters but Ashley. And NO, she is not an actress like one tweeted about Ashley, neither does she have a skin care line, at least one that can be found.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Maybe the Peterson's are broke.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3993355;
    Maybe the Peterson's are broke.
    Or maybe divorce is on the horizon and Lori is preparing to be single again.

+ Reply to Thread