+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 370 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree2610Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Hate to disagree with Canuck here, but I think that basically the weather is almost always wonderful. It's what makes up for all the weirdos, the noise, the traffic, too many people, too much concrete, no space, etc etc.
    It is truly beautiful.
    It may get hot in summer but bearable because of low humidity. Can't help it. I love it. Being a native, I'd never leave.

I guess Tamara wants her "Princess Bride" moment aka Lauri from Bravo. Who wants to take a guess before she is getting divorced from #3? Stopped watching these shows...lost way too many precious brain cells already.

It is cold, cloudy & snowing here in Pennsylvania. Last Friday it was sunny & in the 70's. Had yesterday off of work...driveway too icy & my road was never salted or plowed. I HATE this town.

i'm with you, i'm a cali girl for life!

Hate to disagree with Canuck here, but I think that basically the weather is almost always wonderful. It's what makes up for all the weirdos, the noise, the traffic, too many people, too much concrete, no space, etc etc.
    It is truly beautiful.
    It may get hot in summer but bearable because of low humidity. Can't help it. I love it. Being a native, I'd never leave.

ok, so now I finally finished watching this episode. So many disgusting, horrible and delicious stuff to talk about!
    Tamra is delusional and in denial. She looks good.....for her age (and all the body parts she bought) but she's old and there comes a time when you have to behave and appear your age, otherwise you're a joke to everyone else.
    And Mr. Boyfriend isn't all that great to me and you have to wonder, what's wrong with him that if he continues to be with Tamra.
    Simon said that since the beginning, and he was right. Tamra's going to be one unappealing attention whore in 10 years!

Gretchen is quite a nag to Slimey. I personally can't see anything good about him but she obviously does but then she constantly berrates him. How long can he put up with that?
    I hate to even say this.... but her treatment of Slade makes me feel a bit sorry for him.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

10 years............? How about right now!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I guess Tamara wants her "Princess Bride" moment aka Lauri from Bravo. Who wants to take a guess before she is getting divorced from #3?
    Ahh... brilliant deduction!
    I hadn't thought about that but, of course, she'd want the big tv wedding and all the publicity that goes with that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I hate to even say this.... but her treatment of Slade makes me feel a bit sorry for him.
    Poor ol' Slade needs to come to me for some comfortin' and such.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    In California it looks like it's ALWAYS a good day to be outside.
    I have lived here (coming from Boston) since 2008! I will never ever go back to Beantown. DH & I absolutely love the weather. Ya, we do have from time to time some cool-ish days and once in a while some rain (although December was realllllly rainy this year) but all in all it is beautiful weather!!!

I used to watch Laguna Beach and the Hills before moving here and think that exactly, how beautiful it is in CA all of the time! And now we live here! It is snowing STILL in New England right now coming here to San Diego, everyone, absolutely all my family and friends visit and often!

Ok, back on topic ugh, Alexis and Jim in La Jolla (my son lives there and that is a beautiful section of SD, I believe it is called "The Jewel of the Sea") their home is in the middle of a short sale and he is spending $27,000.00 on two watches are you kidding me. He is an IDIOT and she is a bigger one to put up with him. Does he really do absolutely nothing my Lord, the one little boy, James, wants to ride with him and he won't let him he is a jerk. And Alexis doing everything for him "umm, hello, Alexis you are NOT in a marriage WITH him, you are in jail BEING married to him" I have no clue why, but she annoys me more than all of them IMHO, she is so fake from her boobs and face and lips to that church she attends to being the happiest wife in the world
    KAREN

It is truly beautiful.
    What's to disagree? You mean it's never nasty or cold? Huh? That's all I posted. Of course, it is -- and it's ridiculous to think that the weather is constantly like one sees on RHOC. We weren't talking "basically." Of course, this place is the bomb. I love it here. There are so many wide open spaces and not like what everyone thinks it is because of what they see on TV. It only bugs me when we complain about those cold, cold days, when others who don't live here say we shouldn't complain because they have 20-degree weather.

I would never leave here either -- weather can't be beat, but it can get cold.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    most people do look quite different when they turn 16 than when they are in their 30's
    I got distracted by the photos of Alexis n ' Muttonchop that were just under the ones of Gretchen. My first thought was -- ewwww-- she's married to Gabe Kotter. The second one was -- ewwwwww -- letting those babies lay on all that chest hair just seems unsanitary for some reason.

Maybe chest hair is next to Godliness . . .

+ Reply to Thread