+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 363 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree2493Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    (TamRAA) is going to "wake up" in about a year and think "Holy bleep. I did WHAT on national television??" All that about how "humpable" her new boy toy is and how they already had a poke before dinner. UGH!

I guess we can just be thankful that she wasn't at the dinner where we found out that Slade has a magic penis, Peggy and her husband do it in the closet, and Alexis likes to blindfold Jim and tie him to the chair sometimes. (And, sorry, but I just can't see old Jimbo giving up that much control.)
    I think you're assuming that TamRAA and the rest have a sense of shame. Maybe a bad assumption.

I'd blindfold Jim and tie him to a chair. Then I would leave him there. Saint Boob just hasn't gotten herself to step three ("I came to believe that my husband's a terrible piece of ... work and he's just lucky I didn't go all Burning Bed on his butt"). One day, when his looks (!) fail him and (more importantly his cash gets as dried up as her skin would be, she'll come to her senses.

Quote Originally Posted by catty2 View Post
    I am going to watch PBS at least one hour per day to off set my junk tv addiction. Much like eating celery instead of doing fast food. Having said that.. this show has become so sad. I think we know by now, with all the bankruptcies and foreclosures ect, most of these people never had any real money.All spending and no real money. I remember reading as article about Vicki..that she did this show to promote her business..she was not that sucessful. And really would you buy an insurance product from her? Her "team" is made up of children starting out. When Vicki said she would sell her house and didn't care what anyone thought(ie Don) she said it all. The only person who counts is her. She has to be the most needy, selfish woman who hurts and embarrasses her children. And ALexis' husband...creepy beyond words and so fake with the Jesus routine. Real Christians work on their actions, not constant propaganda.
    The rest..I find myself FF the DVR. Enough of my soap box. time to watch PBS
    Total agreement here. Icky's child employees looked like they were thrilled to see her leave the office. I think she's pushing hard for sex with any one of the males. Her disturbing desire to have the bowling alley boys touch her was not hidden at all. Even her daughter told her to stop stop stop touching them! She's one fat butt momma trying to be a MILF and she's a stunning failure so far.

Don't get me started on AllSexys St Boob of the Rack- she and her pseudo Christian husband Frug are purely putrid. He's nothing but a big fraud with his pawn shops and short sale and his ugly ugly ugly face.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I enjoy watching these Housewives, if for nothing but the absurdity of them all but nothing beats reading all the posts here at FORT about them.
    I haven't finished watching the episode so I still have my eyesight since I haven't seen Tamra and boyfriend in the tub.

Vicki was definitely talking about her marriage when lunching with Tamra. Her little brain wheels were spinning as fast as they could. Vicki is a planner, she does nothing spontaneously. I believe she's planned on fixing the house, selling it and divorcing ol' Donn all along.

Gretchen's awful cackle, aka laugh is about to drive me nuts.

Peggy and her holistics makes me laugh also. Besides the Botox, silicone, let's not forget whatever she's injected into her duck lips.
    The only thing that really puzzles me is Tamra's decision not to let her children meet new boyfriend because that could have negative consequences to her children.
    When did Tamra ever have any good sense?? So out of character for her. I can honestly say it's the only time Tamra and I have ever agreed about anything! And probably the last time!

FORT Fogey

I think Tamara did the bath tub scene for one reason only, and that reason was Simon. They are in that "I'm back on my feet sooner than you" battle mode righ now, and Tamara was using the show to make sure Simon knew she'd moved on to a man who was hotter than him, and treated her better than he did. Sad and pathetic.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    When did Tamra ever have any good sense?? So out of character for her. I can honestly say it's the only time Tamra and I have ever agreed about anything! And probably the last time!
    Because it's clearly preferable to have kids watch their mom get into a bath tub naked with and screw some random dude on TV, than to first have them meet said dude in person when all parties have their clothes on.

I have stopped watching this show right now. It is just too much. I was surfing & saw the part where Vicky & Tamra were having drinks. Perhaps you are drinking too much Tamra. Could be why you have some "junk" in your bottom. Could also explain just how vile you sound concerning Simon.

My marraige was not so good but I stood for 25 years. Other than 2 girlfriends,(and here ) I have never spoken an ill word about my EX to anyone family included. Going on national TV to bash your children's father is so not a good move on your part Tamara. Eventually your kids will be old enough to Google you & what you said. They also don't need to see video of you taking a buble bath with a man while you are still technially married to their father. Trust me...Eddie with just be one of many men in their lives. You are not giving yourself enough time to heal Tamara. SMH! BTW...we know she doesn't work & isn't taking money from Simon...so how can she afford a vacation to Cabo? I changed channels after this.

Tamra's over the hill...she needs to accept it. Ugh.

BUT...

I finally saw the last OC episode, and Alexis was awesome in that dress...and it clicked the switch. Her totally awesome (and somewhat fake) figure that she suffers and struggles to maintain is...

BARBIE's -- what I strove for as a teen and ended up anexoric because of! The impossible body has been achieved in human form! Who'd have thunk it?

Alexis is the walking, talking, flesh and blood and silicone Barbie doll!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Regular

Jim ain't no Ken.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    Jim ain't no Ken.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    Jim ain't no Ken.
    Oh HELL to the no he ain't.