+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 368 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    then the bathtub scene?!?!?!? i just don't get it.
    I have never felt sorrier for a realty show filming crew after watching that scene.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Oh, yes!!!
    How'd she get into their room in the first place? Who would give Vicki an extra key to their room, knowing her???
    Why were co-employees sleeping with each other? Why weren't there enough beds for all who came to the conference??
    I think Ickie rented a suite with lots of bedrooms, and a commonly shared boozing, er, that is 'living' area. She's a interesting combination of cheap and extravagant on business trips. She got rooms in a 'fancy' hotel, but made everyone double-up, and no there weren't enough beds for everyone; some had to sleep on the sofa. (Remember when she went to a similar real estate convention with Whorie she made Whorie come on her own dime and Whorie had to stay in a "lesser" hotel. Ickie explained her flinty tightfistedness away using Social Darwinism - if Whorie made more money (for Ickie) she could have a better hotel. ) Ickie likes to play the generous queen of all hearts, but she's a skinflint in her own tight little soul.

What boss would pull off the covers of an employee in their bed????
    One who loves being in charge, who loves being the center of attention, and one who hates boundaries of any sort when they thwart her accomplishing being in charge and the cynosure of all eyes. Such a one is Ickie. I don't think anyone really likes her. Her grasping materialism and imperiousness is too plain to pretend not to see.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    (know AngloAm would not agree...hehehe)
    Why do they make him wear more than his sock?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I have never felt sorrier for a realty show filming crew after watching that scene.
    I haven't seen the scene in question but I am all a-shudder. Will it be okay to watch while having dinner, d'you think?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    I haven't seen the scene in question but I am all a-shudder. Will it be okay to watch while having dinner, d'you think?
    Considering Tamra's boyfriend had to guzzle a glass of wine before getting into the hot tub, maybe not.

I used to have a little sympathy for Tamara when she was with her husband, but she is just really a gross person IMO. All that bragging about how she wants to jump her boyfriends bones....Yuck. There is a way to say that without being so tasteless. I think that's the problem. She has no class. You would think that being such a hot and well known women she would have some class, but she doesn't. It's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Why do they make him wear more than his sock?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Considering Tamra's boyfriend had to guzzle a glass of wine before getting into the hot tub, maybe not.
    I loved the part right before he got undressed. He looked at each of the cameramen. Did anyone else notice that? I was thinking that he was thinking...I am about to sell my soul now. LOL

OMG!!

It looked like that final scene should have been on Playboy channel!
    I just don't get the feeling that the new guy, Eddie, is so into Tamra. His heavy swigging of the wine glass dispelled any notion of that. He totally seems to be playing to the cameras.
    What is up with a woman who has a grown son and 3 young children, doing a scene like that in the bathtub!??!
    While she's an attractive woman, she just comes across like a total cougar, struggling in vain to regain her lost youth...
    And, I do have to say that Eddie looks about 30, while Tamra looks, IMO, way older than her years. She's starting to look like Dorian Gray. Very sad.....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I was thinking about the show after I posted earlier.
    I think part of what got to me with Eddie was not just the fact that he was playing for the cameras. It was also that he'd probably be more into Marcos or Slade than Tamra.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread