+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    The new housewife: Eh, they could have done without her. She didn't seems very interesting to me. So she has two kids named after European places and likes to shoot guns. It all comes down to she is just like the other ones; plastic surgery, fake blonde hair and all. And the little pissing contest she had in the playground with Alexis's was so juvenile.
    I thought the fact that she had a gun was the most interesting about her.

Vicki is too horrible to even watch any longer....and Tamara is right behind her.

I love to target practice, and I liked that too! However, I don't remember her name or what she looks like (wait...long-haired blonde, right?)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I love to target practice, and I liked that too! However, I don't remember her name or what she looks like (wait...long-haired blonde, right?)
    I also love target shooting. I've got my "Old Betsy" and together we are a force to be reckoned with.
    BUT I rarely wear heels, tight tight jeans, backless shirts when I go with hubby. That was just so ridiculous....made us women look like bimbos. I don't think she's ever done that before either........probably won't ever again, unless Bravo sets it up.

I haven't had a chance to watch this week's episode yet. I keep trying to record it, but the DVR keeps refusing.

I don't care for Tamra at all, but I am curious to see how she handles her life post-divorce. (Definitely holds true for Camille, too, on RHoBH). I've seen a lot of my friends become "not themselves" right after a divorce-- becoming somewhat promiscuous, going out a lot, making bad choices. I know from the teasers that the show I haven't watched yet has Tamra in the tub with her
    "Mr. Right Now". As the season progresses, I fear that we may be treated to more of these scenes. Maybe my DVR knows what it's doing after all!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe the post-divorce behavior is, more so, who the person is than the person we saw during the marriage. So many people change when they marry, that they just might be getting on the road to it is they really are when they don't feel that they have to fit into the "Mrs. So-And-So" mold. Divorce can be equally as freeing, as it is devastating. I just hope the behaviors are all about the divorcee, and not the people watching the divorcee....now, this show is a whole different set of circumstances, though.

I hate it when people put on shows for the benefits of other people....be it their husbands or their friends.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't think Tamara will change post divorce. She was a nasty slut before her divorce, how can it get any worse?

I personally can't find much of anything to like about any of the so-called Housewives.
    So why do I keep watching?

It's better than a soap opera because it makes a juicy, permitted voyeristic opportunity with real people.

It backs up all the old sayings, that money, beauty, youth, material stuff doesn't automatically bring happiness and a perfect life.

Sometimes we get to see karma in action.

And I find myself far less likely to 'gossip' about friends when I've got these bimbos becaue my friends deserve more respect.

It helps to know that when I'm having a bad day and they are appearing so perfect, I wouldn't trade my problems for theirs ever!!

bring omar back...
    Gumby
    Proud Member of The Collective

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I don't think Tamara will change post divorce. She was a nasty slut before her divorce, how can it get any worse?
    Oh it can be worse...she was a nasty (I hate the term slut) but now she is a broke one more desparate for attention one.

PA Snow Bunny: I don't like the word slut either. However it pales in comparison to the word I wanted to use....

+ Reply to Thread