+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 370 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree2603Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by catty2 View Post
    Vicki is no longer just sad..she is so inapproriate .. she needs real psych treatment.
    Her daughter, Brianna has wayyyyyy more class than Icki!
    KAREN

FORT Newbie

Speaking of Brianna, am I crazy or what? My wife and I disagree on whether she has had a breast reduction. I STRONGLY believe she has after seeing last night's episode. It looks to be a good 3 cup redux in my eyes. She was really voluptuous last season (F cups) and now appears to be a 40C, maybe D. Anyways, does anyone have a link to where Brianna may have talked about this so we can settle the score, so to speak?
    Last edited by pulp; 03-16-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    The closest thing to a possible trophy wife on this show would be The Gretch, if you were able to overlook her cackle and her face spackle.
    There was a time when Gretchen would have been considered a trophy wife but that time has passed. Beautiful young girls are a dime a dozen in So Cal and as pretty as Gretchen is (& she is) she's getting long in the tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Her daughter, Brianna has wayyyyyy more class than Icki!
    I think it's amazing that Brianna has turned out as well as she has. Maybe her prime directive was to be the exact opposite of everything her mother is.

FORT Newbie

I[/I I love caviar myself but I was mentioning it becuase it sounded like St.Boob thought it was beef.
    Also just another thought. If Vicki was a male and she pulled these tactics... she would probably be facing lawsuits, if not arrest. Am I making too much of this? I just thought the hotel stuff was way off the norm even this BRAO drama.

FORT Fogey

If Vicki was a male and she pulled these tactics... she would probably be facing lawsuits, if not arrest. Am I making too much of this? I just thought the hotel stuff was way off the norm even this BRAO drama.
    No employer should ever walk into an employee's bedroom and pull the sheets of him or her. Nearly everything she did was wrong and very intrusive.

VICKIE: THEY'RE NOT YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU PAY THEM TO BE.

THEY DON'T LIKE YOU IF YOU PAY THEM TO.

One day you will find out that they've hated you, and resented you, all along.

I made a vow to stop watching this mind cell destroying series then I channel surfed & I stopped clicking when I saw what appeared to be a rather large hind section. I was surprised to see it was none other than Vicky & I was hooked into this mess.
    Tamra...WOW! Talk about a not so hot trainwreck. Noticed she has some extra junk in her trunk as well. That "exercise" class with St Boob...okay who here goes to a gym to work-out & then stops for wine? You just blew all of thw work you just did with that one glass. I don't care who she is shagging & how much she shags. That was just too gross. What is up this that Fernanda chick? It seems to me that Tamra is trying to be our next Danielle/Kim.
    St Boob & friend trying to one up each other at their children's expense. I was least offended by Slade & Gretchen although I could have done without the shower scene. Gretchen...calling your employee/friend out on national TV is not cool.
    Vicky...you ruined my eardrums. The Wahooo is OVER. What was up with Brianna using her finger to brush her teeth?
    If it wasn't for Top Chef I would disable Bravo from my system.

I[/I I love caviar myself but I was mentioning it becuase it sounded like St.Boob thought it was beef.
    Also just another thought. If Vicki was a male and she pulled these tactics... she would probably be facing lawsuits, if not arrest. Am I making too much of this? I just thought the hotel stuff was way off the norm even this BRAO drama.
    I was thinking the same thing about a lawsuit. Where is it OK to act like Vicki did in a work-related setting? Wow, just wow!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

The local news this morning mentioned that the Bellino's home, originally put on the market for $5 million, sold for $3 million in a short sale.
    Perhaps, if they wanted to keep the house and not ruin their credit, they should have cut back on the nannies, plastic surgery, etc.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'm really laughing here.... every time I think of who is the best looking housewife, the name Spackle Cackle comes to mind! AngloAm, thanks for the laugh!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Oh, yes!!!
    This time the double standard is on the other foot. (does that make sense?)
    How'd she get into their room in the first place? Who would give Vicki an extra key to their room, knowing her???
    Why were co-employees sleeping with each other? Why weren't there enough beds for all who came to the conference??
    What boss would pull off the covers of an employee in their bed????
    And lots of other questions about inappropriateness!!!
    I think Brianna was using her finger to brush her teeth because she forgot her toothbrush.......at least, I'm hoping that's the reason.

+ Reply to Thread