+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 364 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree2506Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    It wasn't terrible, it wasn't great...just there. But if every show is going to focus on Tamra, I'm out. Her shirtless bartender, in my opinion, was just another desperate attempt to appear young, hip, and sexy. "Class" isn't something to be expected from anything Tamra does...unless "low" precedes it.

Sorry to sound so mean, but I really can't stand her.
    What got me was how she put semi-buff Brad out there, for no other reason to than to be sexy and flirty, and then sneered at everyone who was laughing and carrying on. Sheese.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She kind of admitted that she had done someting to her lips on Andy Cohen's show.

Gretchen was stupid to accept the invitation to Tam's party. Just say , "No, thank you!"
    It was even stupider to get ripped and on tequila no less. Doesn't The Gretch ever learn?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I really don't care about this series anymore. Vicki is the only one that interests me at all. Of all people to bring in, they had to find friends of already proven losers?

I would love to have a cast of Jeanna, Vicki, Tammy Knickerbocker, ... and maybe a couple more that we haven't met yet that has no relationship with anyone who has ever been on the series.

Gretchen - showed her character with her relationship with Slimey.
    Tamra - showed her trash behavior throughout the show.
    Alexis - ugh.
    I so agree. I knew last night that there is very little left for me in this show when I realized that Vicki is my new favorite. And that is mainly because I like and can relate to Donn. You are right about the fact that none of these women being friends until being on the the show together is a problem. In the beginning the drama was the real kind of drama that can happen sometimes between real friends. It used to be interesting to see how they would resolve it because at the core their friendships were real and they really did care for one another.

The poll on Andy's show last night should tell him something. I think it was 51% sided with Gretchen and 49% with Tamra. I could care less which one is right because they are both so wrong. There is nothing about either of them to like or identify with, IMO.

I was thinking last night about Tammy. She would never be cast now....too normal and sane. lol
    Last edited by Cruzer5CA; 03-07-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    It was even stupider to get ripped and on tequila no less. Doesn't The Gretch ever learn?
    It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Gretchen was deliberately bringing on the drama so maybe Bravo will consider her and Slimey Slade having their own series. I do smell a spin off brewing. I'm hoping Andy Cohen is smarter than that but one never knows. After all, Slade and Ho Jo got their own reality show albeit for a very short time as nobody wanted to watch it since it was so stupid.

wait, did i miss something . . . . don and vickie are divorcing?????

i had to laugh when alexsis said that stupid thing abt dating while int he process of a divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Looks like the drama queens this season will be Gretchen and Tamra. It was probably in Gretchen contract with Bravo that she had to attend Tamra's party. I would have kicked her out if that had been my party.
    I'm sorry Vicki and Don are getting divorced. Glad that Simon and Tamra got divorced though. He was a tool.
    I'm already sick of Alexis spewing her religious junk. I wonder if she blames God for her having to go without a nanny for 3 days of the week. She acted like this was such a cross for her to bear!
    I think this will be a good season though, This one has always been my favorite.

Well, this was fun, wasn't it? We're back in the land of sunshine and booze, blonde hair and bitchiness known as Orange-You-Glad-You-Don't-Live-Here County....Honestly I miss Jeana.
    (The entire post is worth reading) Very funny recap of the premier!

I miss Jeana, too Poor Don, at least he has a dog to love him
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Wow, I almost didn't recognze Dr. Will in this episode.
    The man's had way too much surgery.... And what's up with the hair color - is h going gray and trying to cover it? Looks like shoe dye.
    Funny to see Sarah Brice working with him. These reality people sure make the rounds, don't they?
    And, why was she doing the laser treatment and not Will?
    Typically, for the prices you pay, it should be done by a DR and not a nurse.
    And, even a black tattoo takes several laser sessions. No tattoo goes away after 1 session.

Tamra needs to lay off the Botox, filler and lip plumpers. Her face has no emotion anymore.
    Vicki looks good with the bangs.
    I'm sure that Gretchen is wearing one of those Victoria Secret push-up bras. My neighbor always wears them and though the girl is fairly small, she always looks like she has implants.
    Gretchen shouldn't have made that comment to Tamra, but I do understnad why she did, after last season.
    Why is Tamra so down on Jeana? On WWHL, she really ripped into Jeana. Can't wait to see what happens, but looks like it may be at season finale.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Cut to The Gretch hawking her somewhat tacky looking handbags. She'd hired a charming coach who really knows marketing. Like what a good idea it is to make snide remarks about the poor people in flyover country who might consider shelling out a few bucks for one of the bags.
    I just wanted to sucker punch that "charming coach" who told Gretchen she needed to appeal to the "Wanda's from Wichita" who would be anxiously awaiting the opportunity to buy a "Gretchen BeeUtay" handbag. Screw them both. No wait - screw all three of them: the "charming coach" Gretchen and her handbag. I triple hate Gretchen after this episode. I hope her cosmetics line flops and her breasts along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    wait, did i miss something . . . . don and vickie are divorcing?????
    Yes. It made me super sad for Don when I heard the news. I (along with some posters here and elsewhere) would LOVE to see him get with Jeana tho. I think they deserve to be happy with each other after the crappy marriages they were both in.

Vicki Gunvalson Files For Divorce | TVontherocks

Vicki Gunvalson Divorces Her Husband Of 16 Years

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Gretchen shouldn't have made that comment to Tamra, but I do understnad why she did, after last season.
    True...but look at what Tamra has done to her, how she'd demeaned her, looked down her own trashy nose at her, and we can't forget the "Naked Wasted" fiasco. I was amused that Gretchen gave Tamra back a bit of what she's received from her

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Why is Tamra so down on Jeana? On WWHL, she really ripped into Jeana. Can't wait to see what happens, but looks like it may be at season finale.
    I read this somewhere a few months ago, don't remember where, but based on the previews it seems true. Jeana has strongly supported Simon in the divorce (it was after the "throwing the leash at Tamra-she had him arrested" issue). Jeana apparently is friends with Simon and really laid it out there about how Tamra was the meanie in that marriage (my words). That's what prompted Tamra to get a letter from her lawyer demanding Jeana shut up about it...that is apparently the scene Bravo's using in the previews where a snarling Tamra is throwing something at Jeana (the letter) at a HW party (the wrap party?).

That's all I know. But I like Jeana, I thought Simon was lucky to get rid of Tamra (better late than never), so I'm hoping Bravo will show Tamra for the self-absorbed, vain, cougar-wannabe she really is.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread