+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 368 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    The first episode was "meh" for me. I wanted something more dynamic. But that half-dressed bartender totally put me off. He looked like Stevie from Eastbound & Down. Vicki was right--put the shirt on!
    It wasn't terrible, it wasn't great...just there. But if every show is going to focus on Tamra, I'm out. Her shirtless bartender, in my opinion, was just another desperate attempt to appear young, hip, and sexy. "Class" isn't something to be expected from anything Tamra does...unless "low" precedes it.

Sorry to sound so mean, but I really can't stand her.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    Yes it was. I think they are still engaged. lol

I love Vicki and Tamra. I hate to say it but I even like Gretchen. Has she had a boob job because them puppies seem to be busting out and look huge??

If Gretchen hates Tamra so much why did she go to the shopping party?? You come to someone's party and totally disrespect them in that way? I would have asked her to leave.

Alexis seems like she is doing damage control with her new attitude and showing how she goes without nannies 3 days a week now.
    Thanks for the information on Sarah. I just wasn't sure.

I still don't like Vicki, but probably acted the most mature last night of all the women.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fan

An open comment to Gretchen: What is wrong with you? Were you contractually obligated to attend that party? Were you aware of your horrendous attitude and behavior no doubt due, in part, to being drunk before you even arrived? Why are we supposed to invest ourselves in a shallow, inebriated gold-digger who seems to contribute nothing positive to this world? None of the Orange County women is all that appealing. But you are absolutely the bottom of the barrel.

Does anyone else think that Tamara has had her lips done? Her lips are looking awfully big this year.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She kind of admitted that she had done someting to her lips on Andy Cohen's show.

I am not a Tamara fan, and I am not a fan of the way that Vickie tries to manipulate Tamara around to being her court jester. Tamara is a mean do-do head.

Gretchen was stupid to accept the invitation to Tam's party. Just say , "No, thank you!"

I was wondering if Jeanna is going to make a move for Don after he and Vickie divorce. She didn't hide her interest in him very well during that one season, and men in crisis will go where there is "low-hanging fruit". We just have not seen the last of Miss Jeanna!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    If Gretchen hates Tamra so much why did she go to the shopping party?? You come to someone's party and totally disrespect them in that way? I would have asked her to leave.
    This is what made me so upset about Gretchen's behavior! Why would you even go to the party if you hate Tamara that much? And if she was forced to go, then suck it up for a couple hours and act at least civil. I know she knows how to be a fake B.

Alexis seems like she is doing damage control with her new attitude and showing how she goes without nannies 3 days a week now
    I thought that was pretty funny. It was so obvious why they put that little segment in there, I didn't buy it at all.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She kind of admitted that she had done someting to her lips on Andy Cohen's show.

I am not a Tamara fan, and I am not a fan of the way that Vickie tries to manipulate Tamara around to being her court jester. Tamara is a mean do-do head.

Gretchen was stupid to accept the invitation to Tam's party. Just say , "No, thank you!"

I was wondering if Jeanna is going to make a move for Don after he and Vickie divorce. She didn't hide her interest in him very well during that one season, and men in crisis will go where there is "low-hanging fruit". We just have not seen the last of Miss Jeanna!
    Jeanna and Don....wow!! Never thought of it but wouldn't that be a complete hoot?!?!?!?

I too think Tamra looks different in the face. Maybe she had some filler around her mouth and her lips plumped.

I still think Gretch had a bood job. If not I want the name of her bra!!!

Looks like the drama queens this season will be Gretchen and Tamra. It was probably in Gretchen contract with Bravo that she had to attend Tamra's party. I would have kicked her out if that had been my party.
    I'm sorry Vicki and Don are getting divorced. Glad that Simon and Tamra got divorced though. He was a tool.
    I'm already sick of Alexis spewing her religious junk. I wonder if she blames God for her having to go without a nanny for 3 days of the week. She acted like this was such a cross for her to bear!
    I think this will be a good season though, This one has always been my favorite.

I too think Tamra looks different in the face. Maybe she had some filler around her mouth and her lips plumped.

I watched WWHL after the show and Vicki and Tamra were on. Andy asked them if they had work done and asked Tamra to move her forehead and she couldn't (Botox). And she hinted about having something done to her lips. Vicki's face also looked better like she had resurfacing done or just alot of makeup.

FORT Fogey

Well, this was fun, wasn't it? We're back in the land of sunshine and booze, blonde hair and bitchiness known as Orange-You-Glad-You-Don't-Live-Here County.

We started off with Saint Boob of the Rack desperatly trying to live down the pampered princess (!) image she attained last season...which, let's face it, wasn't looking too good in light of some (ahem) issues in the courts and elsewhere that she and the Troglodyte have been having. Castle Rackrent doesn't look too prosperous now. In fact image (or lack thereof) is probably why the Trog won't be back one hears. In any event, her little snarling biting brood looked quite normal and Saint Boob prayed the prayer of many a harrassed mummy when the nannies have had to be fired or have their hours cut.

Cut to The Gretch hawking her somewhat tacky looking handbags. She'd hired a charming coach who really knows marketing. Like what a good idea it is to make snide remarks about the poor people in flyover country who might consider shelling out a few bucks for one of the bags. The Gretch flubbed her words, and the coach, visions of extra hours and extra bills dancing in her eyes, lied and said what a good job she'd done. Ickie Vickie had to stick her confessional two cents in and remark that she can afford (is foolish enough) to buy designer purses, not the crap The Gretch is pushing. Nice, Ickie. Very little sign of Slade or his Special Sock.

I may have the order wrong but next we get to see Ickie in her lair, er, home, bossing her butler Donn around, while burbling on about how their second honeymoon, mutual exchange of shiny rocks and general lovey-dovey act has filled her love tank and all is sweetness and light. And we can hear the irony drip down all over her new hardwood floors as they rerrange their beige furniture and Ickie demands a new area rug, STAT! Over Donn's objections, Vicke avers and confirms that Donn may win an argument or two, when he is allowed. So! Isn't that mutual and loving?

TamRAA is next shown revelling in being a free woman, and getting her Tramp Stamp removed along with her ill-advised tattoo of Slimon's name on her ring finger. Yowie that must have hurt. Silly cow for getting it in the first place. She trots around, babbling about how great it is to be free (or at least somewhat cheap) in somebody's house arranging a 'shopping party.' What does she do for money these days? Is she in the Ryan Veith School of Sponging Studies? In any event, in yet another beige mansion, the preparations begin, including some sliced up tid-bits and a hunky "half naked" bartender who is never allowed to actually speak. He actually looks the most amused of all the attendees.

A little awkward phone call between The Gretch and TamRAA about the party, and some aside snidings from both about each other set the stage for the fun and games to ensue.

After some lesbian flirting with Lesbian Brazilian Fernanda, we see the various parties to this mini-disaster make their way over to somebody's house for the rag ruckus and shmatte sale. The Gretch and Saint Boob have a limo, complete with entourage and booze which is immediately appealing to The Gretch. After all, it's been 40 minutes since her last Tequila infusion and the poor thing never learns about the disadvantages of being naked wasted. Ickie cracks her whip over the collection of pretty-ish boys and girls she has in her beige sweat shop and reminds them that she can monitor their sale perforamance, the number of bathroom breaks and indeed their very thoughts over her little iPhone. The lads and lasses cower, grovel, and generally do a good Bob Cratchit impression, and so Ickie feels herself safe to leave them for a while, out of the direct sight of her beady little eyes.

Oh, dear, the sale party thingy didn't open well. The Gretch was acting quite like a sober grown up until a spangly baseball cap with an evil eye nazar in gaudy sequins was evilly handed around. The Gretch put it on and snickered about needing it to ward off TamRAA's evil. Now, The Gretch would no doubt have us believe that she was entirely sober but the only kind of person to do that would have to be either drunk or a brat or both. TamRAA to her credit remained calm, a smile frozen on her face. But really, Gretch, it was completely needless.

Ickie shows up and apparently Saint Boob didn't greet her with sufficient glee, because in another snide aside, the Ickster called the Boobster "icky." Ha. Ha. TamRAA drags Ickie off to a winey whine session and then does something that annoys your author greatly. She made little 'comments' about the cackling noises coming from where the 'ladies' were pawing over Brad the Half Naked Bartender....

TamRAA's always doing this. She's always putting stumbling blocks before the blind and then judging when they fall over. Remember 'naked wasted' and then TamRAA getting all self-righteous about her little plan working? Now she puts a bartender and an open bar and moans because people are drinking, and she has the open bar staffed by the Half Naked Bartender and moans because people are laughing and carrying on with him. I mean what else was he there for? Sheese, TamRAA, quit it! Just like quit characterising The Gretch's rudeness as 'ripping you a new' one...

But! I love love love how The Gretch can make fun (over and over and over again) about Saint Boob's calling the charge card "ay-mex" and not "ah-mex" and also something about 'because,' but let Boob call her, off hand, "Princess" and The Gretch just. will. not. let. it. go. No, she and TamRAA are both unfair and annoying in nearly the same way. Both have very different standards for themselves versus other people. Both seem to sincerely believe that the world revolves around them, and both like to travel the high road while really living on Mean Street.

So after many retelling and addings and venom, Ickie and TamRAA decide they are very positive and all for love and life and that The Gretch is awful and terrible and many other twelve-year-old girl type things. Oh-so-superior they return to the party where TamRAA maneuvers The Gretch into confessing that she called her a bitch. There TamRAA goes again; she loves to bring out the worst in people. Not that it's much of a tug with The Gretch who obviously thinks that she should get an apology from TamRAA (touching, her boozy optimism, isn't it?).

Oh, and Ickie and the Gretch shared a few spars about the desireability or sliminess of Slade the Soxter which apparently was terribly vital for them to do. Oh, and Ryan Leech, er, Vieth's ex-girlfriend, she of the restraining order, was at the party. Lucky her!

Anyway, the Limo Ladies all 'lathered up' and left, The Gretch's appendage/assistant Shawna possibly being poached by TamRAA (no doubt to get all the juicy gossip that's going from an intimate of The Gretch now that Jay Photo Glue seems to be played out as a ticket to the tabs). Honestly I miss Jeana.

+ Reply to Thread