+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 287 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree1454Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I didn't realize OC premieres tonight at 10:00 Eastern!

I just happened to pick up US Weekly and saw it. They rated it 1-1/2 stars, by the way...not too encouraging. I'll watch anyway.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Throw up. Tamra starts out the season blaming Simon for her having a problem with Gretchen. Really?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Dr. Will tortures Tamra.....could it get any better?

I've always liked Gretchen (in a weird way), not so much Alexis. But it's nice seeing them friends...hope it lasts because they seem to have fun (better than the Tamra/Vickie drama)

Looks Gretchen is ready to take Tamra on...
    Last edited by SugarMama; 03-06-2011 at 10:40 PM.

So, according to Tamra, her bitchiness and mean behavior was because of Simon. Whines to Vickie. She can't believe Gretchen's behavior towards her? Does she not remember her trying to (oh-so-funny NOT) get Gretchen "naked wasted" at her (Tamra's) party? Tamra's low class.

Is Sarah Brice, Dr Will's nurse, the same Sarah that was Charlie's girlfriend in the Bachelor that year?
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Aw, Vickie's spouse (Don) has a new puppy! I'm so glad for him - he can finally enjoy unconditional love!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

The first episode was "meh" for me. I wanted something more dynamic. But that half-dressed bartender totally put me off. He looked like Stevie from Eastbound & Down. Vicki was right--put the shirt on!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Is Sarah Brice, Dr Will's nurse, the same Sarah that was Charlie's girlfriend in the Bachelor that year?
    Yes it was. I think they are still engaged. lol

I love Vicki and Tamra. I hate to say it but I even like Gretchen. Has she had a boob job because them puppies seem to be busting out and look huge??

If Gretchen hates Tamra so much why did she go to the shopping party?? You come to someone's party and totally disrespect them in that way? I would have asked her to leave.

Alexis seems like she is doing damage control with her new attitude and showing how she goes without nannies 3 days a week now.

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    I love Vicki and Tamra. I hate to say it but I even like Gretchen. Has she had a boob job because them puppies seem to be busting out and look huge??

If Gretchen hates Tamra so much why did she go to the shopping party?? You come to someone's party and totally disrespect them in that way? I would have asked her to leave.

Alexis seems like she is doing damage control with her new attitude and showing how she goes without nannies 3 days a week now.
    It doesn't look like Gretchen's had an enhancement to me.

Gretchen probably had to go to the party, it was really a Bravo thing for filming. Otherwise I can't imagine these two ever getting together.

Poor Alexis, times are tight for us all.

+ Reply to Thread