+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 358 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3968370;
    Of course there wasn't a need for life guards since all Jim had to do was throw St. Boob of Rack into the pool. She does have 2 very useful floatation devices on her chest. Can't believe they were so caught up in themselves that they forgot all about the "rent-a-kids".
    Too funny! I thought they never traveled without the "hired help."
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fan

Well, we already know Alexis and her disgusting husband can't be bothered with taking care of their own kids. This is what happens when the nannies are given a day off.

In other news, Lauri Waring wrote on her Twitter page that she's considering coming back to the show. How long can she pretend like her marriage is perfect? I thought she left to cover up problems with George, so this could get interesting. Lauri reminds of Tamra when TamRAA used to pretend her life with Simon was so perfect.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3968378;
    Well, we already know Alexis and her disgusting husband can't be bothered with taking care of their own kids. This is what happens when the nannies are given a day off.

In other news, Lauri Waring wrote on her Twitter page that she's considering coming back to the show. How long can she pretend like her marriage is perfect? I thought she left to cover up problems with George, so this could get interesting. Lauri reminds of Tamra when TamRAA used to pretend her life with Simon was so perfect.
    Great! I hope Lauri does come back to the show. I'm really curious to know more about what's going on in her world, and would really welcome the chance to see more of her life! She's got several interesting storylines all by herself --- including her relationship with George, life with all of the kids, and what's happening with Josh Waring, her troubled, misguided, druggy-monster son (who was recently charged with the crimes of battery and false imprisonment of his significant other. 'Real Housewives' Kid Busted Again | TMZ.com)
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 07-08-2010 at 09:55 AM.

FORT Fogey

If Lauri comes back then she is, indeed, a glutton for punishment. I don't think I've seen a reality "star" more maligned than her. Certainly not any other Housewife has. She should stay far away and for get she ever heard about the show.

I never thought I would ever say this .... (!) but I would welcome the return of Laurie, if she cast out the new ones with her return. I wish Vicki, Jeanna, Laurie, and Tammy K would return and bring the FUN back instead of the petty backbiting.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

I agree mom2! I never thought Laurie was all that bad. And truthfully, if they're keeping TamRAA, I hope Gretchen stays as well - I love watching how TamRAA cares so much about what Gretchen says/does, while Gretchen doesn't even notice TamRAA lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3969895;
    I never thought I would ever say this .... (!) but I would welcome the return of Laurie, if she cast out the new ones with her return. I wish Vicki, Jeanna, Laurie, and Tammy K would return and bring the FUN back instead of the petty backbiting.
    Yes!! Gretchen/Slade and Alexis/Weird Dude really get on my nerves. Especially Alexis, with her superficial body-image obsession and the fact that she's a stay-at-home mom with plenty of nannies and somehow thinks that's commendable and normal.

I just saw a clip the other day where Alexis' husband said he was looking for a woman who was "sophisticated and elegant" when he met her. Yeah, those are character traits that will get you through the rocky times and into old age. Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3970211;
    Yes!! Gretchen/Slade and Alexis/Weird Dude really get on my nerves. Especially Alexis, with her superficial body-image obsession and the fact that she's a stay-at-home mom with plenty of nannies and somehow thinks that's commendable and normal.

I just saw a clip the other day where Alexis' husband said he was looking for a woman who was "sophisticated and elegant" when he met her. Yeah, those are character traits that will get you through the rocky times and into old age. Good luck with that.
    Interesting..... yet, he settled for Alexis, huh?
    Not exactly the epitome of sophisticated and elegant!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3971873;
    Interesting..... yet, he settled for Alexis, huh?
    Not exactly the epitome of sophisticated and elegant!!
    Sophisticated and Elegant are his pet names for his favorite attribute of hers -- right and left.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Quote Originally Posted by Bredincaptivity;3971884;
    Sophisticated and Elegant are his pet names for his favorite attribute of hers -- right and left.

+ Reply to Thread