+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

OK.. I had to come'n say..
    Heather's hair (previews) on the Reunion show looks terribleee!!!! I cannot stand hair like that, bowl bangs. It's a hairstyle I akin to the poor hapless Barbie dolls with the hacked hair! LOL It does not look good on her. Sorry, just looks stupid. Like she wants to be 13 again.
    Oh, and her screamy lil friend, Trashra is continuing with her shreaky/screamy ways I see. sigh Shocker, not.
    mina, doolollie, Fo'Realz? and 1 others like this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    OK.. I had to come'n say..
    Heather's hair (previews) on the Reunion show looks terribleee!!!! I cannot stand hair like that, bowl bangs. It's a hairstyle I akin to the poor hapless Barbie dolls with the hacked hair! LOL It does not look good on her. Sorry, just looks stupid. Like she wants to be 13 again.
    Oh, and her screamy lil friend, Trashra is continuing with her shreaky/screamy ways I see. sigh Shocker, not.
    I only caught about a half-second glance at Heather's do, but my immediate impression was that it looked like she was wearing one of those $10 party store character wigs. Hey, maybe she was double-booked and had just come running to the taping from an audition for a low-budget production of Cleopatra.

Tamra screaming again? Well, Tamra is a one-trick pony. Can we say - BORING? *yawn*
    doolollie and Kicksave1052 like this.
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

FORT Fan

Heather must have been told, or she imagined this new 'do would make her look younger and more "fun". I think it makes her look kind of crazy. Which she seems to be.

I will have my remote ready to mute the screaming classless screeching of these "ladies" for reunion shows. I have become it is all for the show and that the drama is faked beyond belief. They all have their own tacky little lives and I really doubt most of them give one another a second thought between tapings.
    doolollie likes this.

FORT Fan

I don't think we can assume the email was the first time Shannon and David talked about the divorce. As with all things on this show I am sure it was taken out of context. But even if he had it was still no reason for Tamra to tell Heather about. Even Tamra stated she did Shannon wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Fo'Realz? likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xcptnl View Post
    I don't think we can assume the email was the first time Shannon and David talked about the divorce. As with all things on this show I am sure it was taken out of context. But even if he had it was still no reason for Tamra to tell Heather about. Even Tamra stated she did Shannon wrong.

I don't think we can assume that the email ever existed, either.

Nonetheless, Shannon told Tamra on camera, thus it was Tamra's job to tell the other girls so Shannon would have a story line. Little did Tamra (and viewers) know that Shannon would then change her story line from her horrible marriage to being angry at Tamra (and Heather) for telling others about her horrible marriage.

Shannon played Tamra and seems as if she played us, too.

I wouldn't trust Shannon as far as I could throw her, something about her is sooooo fake ( shudder)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I don't trust any of them. But I think we all have favorites for some reason. And for other reasons we have ones we don't like. I have never 'liked' Heather. It could be a whole study as to why we like one over another.

FORT Fan

Lol I am an oddball, no favorites here. Can't stand any of them and just watch with as sense of shock that any grown-up people can behave as they do. Some I loathe more than others though...mainly Icky.

I must admit that in the Bali episode I would've done the same thing as Shannon did and make Vicky look like a consecrating fool by asking the guides about opening the doors. Hmmm... first time I'm feeling some respect for Shannon! Wow! Who knew????
    beerbelly likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Reunion... word soup. Cleopatra. Icky hooker clothing. Lizzie boob. Tamra scream liar. Shannon slightly sane. These women are reduced to caricatures of themselves.
    Bebecat likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread