+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Is it possible for Shannon to go anywhere or do anything without having a damned puss on about something? That woman gives me kaka pants. She doesn't like a chair, her accommodations, the vodka, whatshisname's smartass remarks. For a married couple to leave the table in front of hosts to go outside and bicker is ridiculous. Where I come from it's called airing your dirty linen in public. Instead of puddling up to cry, why not smartass hubby right back. At least it would be interesting.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

This was a boring episode to me. I'm ready for this season to end and for Tamara to yell at everyone and run off.
    Maveno likes this.

FORT Fan

The worst thing was Shannon being all " I do not know why anyone thinks we have a bad marriage". Ummm...what? This guy will be officially nagged to death if he doesn't break free soon. And you do it on TV, woman. Everyone knows.
    PA Snow Bunny and sparklete like this.

Shannon is what I call a"Hoover" I mean she can suck the fun out anything in nothing flat!
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The funniest thing about Tamara's little 'experiment' to make Eddie want to children-- is that those dolls that she was using to convince him how great it would be to have a baby in the house-- are usually used to try to show teenagers who don't understand how much work and frustration a baby is, that they don't want to have children at 15 or 16 or some other age like that. The whole point is to illustrate the limitations and often-unwelcome responsibilities that children can represent--. I've never heard that they were intended to show how much one might want children.

Talk about not being the sharpest tool in the shed...
    Punkin, Maveno and PA Snow Bunny like this.

Finally saw this week's episode albiet at it 1:00AM so I might have fallen asleep. There was so much wrong with that Mexico vacation. Vicky & Creep should have given up there room even before Shannon & her husband arrived. However that being said & that not having happened to whine about having to sleep in a small room with a double bed...oh my the indiginities! Personally I would have smiled & grinned through it since it was only for a few days anyway. From what I noticed with Shannon & David? is they constantly nit-picking at each other to the point where all of those picks have weakend the foundation of what is left of their marriage. I don't think either of them have a serious drinking problembut they are both drinking to get numb as to not feel any pain. Vicky thinks she knows all about relationships; 2 divorces & dating a guy who has fathered 2 children with 2 different women he wasn't married to and not paying child support for either child. Yep great person to get relationship advice from. She was right about why she & Donn failed however I still believe Brooks was already in the picture way before Vicky admits to.

Tamara & Eddie, please do not bring any more children into your marriage.

Heather hiring a chef...seriously!

Lizzie...having raised 2 boys a very long time ago however if your child is old enough to ask to have his daiper changed perhaps you should spend time potty training him instead of designing bathing suits I have seen a million times & certainly before you have another baby! I hope no one takes this the wrong way but most mothers do manage to raise their children, cook, clean, do laundry and hold down jobs without the benefit of living in a beautiful home overlooking the ocean with a nanny or 2 plus a housekeeper. If all I had to do was change poopy diapers, run a swiffer & cook some spaghetti while living in million dollar oceanfront luxury I would be living life with a smile on my face!

Rich people problems!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lizzie's brat whining and DEMANDING that his diaper be changed.....and she said she had already changed him 5 times....OH HELL NO!! They really brought that one along well, and his brother is watching and learning what to do. I see who is running the show at that house.

Did you see Shannon's face while she was dancing on the bar, shaking her shoulders?? It was not a pretty sight. Why does one fight to stay in a situation where she is obviously not happy? You're not happy, and you work at making everybody around you unhappy. I'm still not convinced that alcohol is not a problem.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It was mean of Shannon's husband to tell her to smile. Those two probably play off of one another.

The purpose of picking at the husband is to show capability or superiority? Shannon does not appear to pick at anyone else.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    It was mean of Shannon's husband to tell her to smile. Those two probably play off of one another.

The purpose of picking at the husband is to show capability or superiority Shannon does not appear to pick at anyone else.

YUP!!! ^^^^^^

(I am a few episodes behind) BUT Shannon reminds me so much of AMY ROLOFF.

All Amy did was pick and yell at Matt NEVER anyone else.

Its very uncomfortable to see that crap week after week and Shannon has been doing that since the Season started.
    Bebecat likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Shannon has likely been nagging David for years and years...we are just seeing this past year...
    Bella Roche likes this.

+ Reply to Thread