+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2099Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

IF Terry mentioning they had a party to go to was a message to Shannon to leave immediately, what message did he send by fixing her a drink?
    law638 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    IF Terry mentioning they had a party to go to was a message to Shannon to leave immediately, what message did he send by fixing her a drink?
    He showed her respect she did not return. Personally the door would never had been opened by me. Once he let her in he did what any person does attempted to be hospitable but also letting her know they had plans . It wasn't an invitation for her to get sauced and insult his wife that's for sure. Ymmv
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I had a friend who constantly showed up without calling. One afternoon I just didn't want company so I didn't answer the door. She called me later to scold me, saying, "I knew you were in there!" The kind of person scolds you for not answering the door is the kind of person who shows up unannounced.

Welcome back, Maveno. Long time, no post! Now you'll have to tell me where all the other regulars went.
    MsDiva2007 and law638 like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Newbie

The fact that the scene between Heather and Shannon was on TV - means there were cameras there at the ready. Nothing is truly spontaneous on these shows. I tend to lean towards the producers pushing Shannon to go there and get Heather to tell her and on the other side, the producers told Heather to be extra mean and not to tell Shannon what she wanted to know.

I'm cynical today!
    AcookerTV and white5199 like this.

Heather makes my head want to explode & Tamara is a beotch!
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Just watched the scene between Shannon and Heather again. Why did Shannon not go to who she knew to be the source instead of going to Heather? I didn't see "mean" coming from Heather. Heather, basically, told Shannon that she refused to be dragged into the middle of Shannon's drama with Heather.

There is something very cock-eyed about Shannon's behavior.

She also seems to enjoy misrepresenting events/conversations that she's had that didn't go her way. When Heather recounted to Shannon that Tamra had said she was in a bad place a while ago, and SHE (Tamra) was drinking too much.....that got translated into "She said I (Shannon) had a drinking problem." WRONG. THAT IS NOT WHAT WAS SAID.

I hate people like that.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-29-2014 at 02:27 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Lol I have been seeing a commercial for NY Lottery this week with a guy who looks a lot like Vicki's male spawn.
    livin4reality likes this.

Heather put herself into the middle of Shannon and Tamara's drama by spreading the information which she had gotten. I do think Tamara was trying to get Heather to be more sympathetic to Shannon when she told her-- although that doesn't justify it-- but it does suggest that Heather was really stabbing Tamara in the back by telling a lot of people some of whom she admitted she didn't even know.

It's weird that Shannon came to Heather-- but apparently she just didn't want to believe that Tamara had betrayed her confidence. It seems like one of those temporizing steps you take to put off some even more upsetting recognition-- even if it was so ill-conceived that she must have been somewhat besides herself at the time.
    AcookerTV likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Cry me a river, over Shannon. NOT.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

+ Reply to Thread