+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I like Shannon and I feel for her, but yeah going to Heather's to confront her when she was highly emotional wasn't the best idea. She should have talked to Tamara first. And of course Heather acts terrible towards her. I believe that she probably was spreading gossip about Shannon's marriage….getting angry about it just made her look guilty to me… Terry just looked terrified in the background- of Shannon and Heather! I'm glad David was nice to Shannon after that incident and I hope the two of them can work it out.

Tamara continues to be an idiot. Shannon would have been a true friend to her, but Tams messes it up in a really deceitful way! No one cares about her and her fake baby storyline so I guess she had to stir up stuff.
    Jexter and law638 like this.

I really did not need to see the blurred bodies of Icki and Brookes. Brain bleach needed on aisle 1!
    lilymax and AcookerTV like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Since Shannon did discuss it with Tamara first, I think she was right to go to Heather. She showed Tamara the text about Heather gossiping, and Tamara saying anything. She went to Heather because she needed to know for herself whether or not she'd made a huge mistake confiding in Tamara. She got what she needed - Heather confirmed the information came from Tamara. Heather blew it up because she got so extremely defensive over it, which shook Shannon even more because she was so emotional. But if she had not gone to Heather, I'm not sure Tamara ever would have owned up to what she did. But I have to give Tamara credit - when she did own up to it and apologize, she did it the way it should be done. She did not blame other people, she did not deflect. She admitted that she did it, it was wrong, and she was sorry.
    law638 likes this.

:::::::::::::::::::
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebecat View Post
    Yikes too much naked Vicki and Brookes...more than I need to see.

Shannon mad a mistake going to Heather...that was never going to go well. She had to know it came from lyingTamara.
    what what what WHAT???? Vicki & Brooksi were naked???? I haven't seen the show yet.....but thank you for the headsup. Love my fast forward button.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    sparklete and Bebecat like this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    :::::::::::::::::::
    what what what WHAT???? Vicki & Brooksi were naked???? I haven't seen the show yet.....but thank you for the headsup. Love my fast forward button.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    They were getting massages...when they turned over....yikes. It was blurred but still...

Tamara only came clean because she was busted...
    prhoshay likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When Shannon went to Heather's home, she reminded me of a person who had already been drinking. I was bothered that, as emotionally upset as she was, that she had gotten behind the wheel.

I think another thing that made me feel like Shannon had already been drinking was her showing up, unannounced(?), at Heather's house.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-24-2014 at 11:44 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just my opinion but Heather was totally in the wrong here. To be gossiping at a table of women you don't know very well, a big no-no. Because, A- makes you look very bad, B- you don't know who you are saying things to. It's one thing to say, I hear they are having marital troubles and quite another to say, I heard she received an email from her husband asking for a divorce.
    The first, yes, idle gossip you could hear from anywhere. The second, insider info that can only come from 1 place. This makes Heather look like a true "bad friend".

Yes, she doesn't owe Shannon anything, however, she owed Tamara something, as a friend she just made up with, to not blab the first confidence she shared with her about another "mutual" friend even if those "mutual" friends were/are on the outs. Yes, Tamara is no better of a trusting friend but she owned up to it, apologized and Shannon has to decide whether or not she will trust her again. But she could have easily told Shannon what she was there seeking from her as a mother to mother, woman to woman, friend to friend and not get all holier than thou and defensive and condescending to her. I think it took a lot for Shannon to go there especially after talking to Tamara and Tamara having said she hadn't said anything.
    Lizard, law638, AcookerTV and 1 others like this.

I have pretty much come to the conclusion that these shows are really just semi-scripted soap operas. I am sorry but if your marriage is in that much trouble why on Earth would you sign up to be a part of a reality TV show this is basically a version of middle aged mean girls? Has she never heard the track record for marriages & relationships that have been ruined by exposing their flaws for the entire world to see especially when you can google anybody? Why go to confront Heather at Heather's home with cameras rolling! Do these women live with Tv crews in their homes & cars for 6 months out of the year? I am sorry but I am no longer buying any of this at all. She confides in Tamara, who she had known for all of perhaps 2-3 months about her deepest & darkest secrets. Sorry that just doesn't happen in real life. Who would tell a practical stranger that her husband sent her an email that he wanted to separate? If this email were in fact true, someone explain just how they were going to go visit Vicky & Mr Creepy in Mexico...please...anybody explain that!

Yes Vicky & Brooks naked...gross!
    Punkin, Jupiter, white5199 and 2 others like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When Shannon went to Heather's home, she reminded me of a person who had already been drinking. I was bothered that, as emotionally upset as she was, that she had gotten behind the wheel.

I think another thing that made me feel like Shannon had already been drinking was her showing up, unannounced(?), at Heather's house.
    I am with you on this Shay. I am bothered as to why the Bravo crew allowed her to drive in that state unless of course it was just acting.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

A few viewers interpreted from her behavior that she may have been drinking ... not from slurred words or falling down, but from assumptions, and from that Bravo should not have allowed her to drive? We saw her take one sip of a drink that she said was strong, admitted that she's not used to strong drinks, and didn't touch on camera the rest of the time. A mention was made of Tamara drinking a lot when she was going through her split from Simon, but that was not followed up with anything to show Shannon is doing the same, other than innuendo. A woman who is hiding a drinking problem is not likely to have a problem with a strong drink ... or to avoid drinking a drink that is handed to her. I think that Bravo didn't do anything about her driving because there was not an actual issue with drinking. They can't interfere based on what viewers may assume.

+ Reply to Thread