+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I was rooting for the hunk of meat when Vicki was choking...kinda wishing she would have lost her ability to speak. Then we'd be treated to her insane, weird, rubbery face without sound...
    Punkin, candor, Prism and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebecat View Post
    I was rooting for the hunk of meat when Vicki was choking...kinda wishing she would have lost her ability to speak. Then we'd be treated to her insane, weird, rubbery face without sound...
    .Oh dear that made me LOL!!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Ryan and Briana have purchased a beautiful new $400K house. I believe it is the second one they looked at on the show. The address has been reported in the local newspaper and elsewhere online , so it is no secret: 2712 Forest Glen Circle, Choctaw OK. It appears to be in a semi-rural area with not much in the way of shopping or restaurants in the immediate vicinity, which may be a culture shock to Briana.

FORT Fan

How on earth do they afford that? How much can Brianna be making, when she will be out there in middle of nowhere? She won't be an "Orange County" housewife anymore.

FORT Newbie

At, what, 46-ish - Tamra is on the verge of starting to go through menopause. Based on that and what Heather said about her having her tubes tied...clearly this "I want a baby with you" is a fictional storyline, IMO. Well, those two things and how little Eddie seems to like her.
    Jexter and Prism like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    I think Tamra mentioned at one time that she had Ryan when she was 18 or 19. That means Tamra will soon qualify for AARP and the senior discount on coffee at MacDonald's! Go Tamra!
    Hahahaha!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Bebecat View Post
    How on earth do they afford that? How much can Brianna be making, when she will be out there in middle of nowhere? She won't be an "Orange County" housewife anymore.
    ↑ I'm with you. ..... how in the Hell are they affording that. And what about when he gets transferred, then they have to sell it. Brianna doesn't want to live like the OC, with 2 kids how's she going to keep the place clean by herself????? I know, get a maid. Nothing OC about that! :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Newbie

I'm with you. ..... how in the Hell are they affording that.
    Ryan earns between $45k and $75 probably around $50-$60k. When he is deployed, all his earnings are TAX-FREE. In addition, he is eligible for a VA low-interest, no down payment loan AND he gets an off-based housing allowance. Brianna was a nurse in the OC, most likely earning $90k to $100k a year. She also may be earning a small Housewives salary. Given that they don't want to live there forever, they will probably get an ARM and they will have no problem selling if they are near the base.
    Punkin and AcookerTV like this.

FORT Fan

Here is the real ? for me...why would anyone pay $400k for a house in OK, under any circumstances...no offense, but honestly...
    Sheepeater likes this.

FORT Newbie

Even with all that - buying real estate in this market is really iffy if you aren't planning on living in the house for a significant period of time. In the military - they have no guarantees how long they'll be there so selling in 1-2 years is going to be tough. Good luck getting your money back after you've paid realtor/selling fees.
    Jupiter likes this.

+ Reply to Thread