+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I'm not defending Brooks, however, from what I have seen from the women on Housewives of Orange County, they don't have much room to talk. I find most of them horrid and not in a position to jab at Brooks.
    norealityhere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not defending Brooks, however, from what I have seen from the women on Housewives of Orange County, they don't have much room to talk. I find most of them horrid and not in a position to jab at Brooks.
    Debb, I am not defending Brooks either but from what I have seen throughout the time Brooks and Vicki have dated, she has done ALLOT for him. Hence, Brianna calling him "an opportunist". And it does look
    like he is that as Vicki all but totally supports him $$$$ wise. While I guess Vicki does not mind that at all, the other ladies hate it. They think he is taking advantage of her. Then there was the whole, he has a family (actually two)
    ex wives (one in Mississippi and one in Indiana) and 4 children between the ex's that he owes staggering amounts of child support to. Gawd a real deadbeat. Its not pretty. And here in the OC, Vicki wanted him to look "OC" and paid to have his teeth fixed as some were missing. Ugh.
    Prism likes this.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Some women don't mind paying for a man.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Looking around at RHOMiami CNWs and thought about the Brooks Ayers creep. Seems he is in a shovelful of trouble. This man can barely afford groceries - at his age- just about time to retire- , maybe 65 or so, he has less than the average retiree.

Brooks Ayers Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

I hope it's ok to post these links!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

I think the point about brooks in terms of the housewives history is kind of like saying thieves in prison can't mistrust the serial murderer because they broke laws too. Yes, nine of these women are going to stand up as examples to show to kids of how to be a virtuous person. But their flaws do not negate all the creepiness that is Brooks.

I noticed on that same site of celebrity net worth, that Jim Bellino is worth $500,000. So how did they buy and remodel that house like they did?
    It seems like it would be worth a whole lot more than someone w/$500,000. Doesn't make sense. I live in So Cal and I know what property prices are like here, esp in Orange County.
    Seems like they don't have much equity in that house. I'd think that they are renting it except they claim to have upgraded it so much prior to moving in. Alexis is only worth $100,000.
    Yep, doesn't make sense.
    mayamaisha likes this.

FORT Fogey

There are a lot of people on that website whose net worths are incorrect. A radio show I listen to frequently was talking about it one time. Their three primary people are all listed, and they were confirming the figures were WAY off. The two leads on that show get paid the same amount, and their estimates worth was significantly different which they pointed out. All the site does is look at what a person's job is, and what property they think they have and come up with an estimate. Yes, celebrities may say it's wrong only to protect their privacy. But their methods are so limited that I don't trust a bit of anything on it.

Brooks Ayers...a celebrity???? These HW's aren't celebrities! I would bet $5 the Bellinios' are renting that house & upgrades were done by homeowner.
    Prism likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

We know who they are well enough to be able to discuss them with a wide variety of people on a website - I'd say that makes them celebrities.

For an old dude Brooks has had a stream of women. Women want love so much they do not know what love is.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread