+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2495Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

We can all be susceptible to the De Nile bug, but Vicky is almost crazy.
    You can do it!

I watched the "Unseen Footage" from the Reunion last night. Most of it was so comical, they should have kept it in the original footage for the reunion. I loved how they ended the show with Vicki and Laurie chatting it up in the back seat of the Whistler bus. We saw that everything Vicki had just denied was caught on tape as having happened! Now who's the Liar Face? LOL I loved Heather's Tea Party for Tamara. The best part being when Gretchen mentioned something about Heather being the epi-tone of class. Really she actually pronounced it epi-tone. I'm sure she meant epitome, but with Gretchen, you just never know. Sunthin = something. I think she can't make the M sound because her bottom and top lip are incapable of meeting..............

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I think she can't make the M sound because her bottom and top lip are incapable of meeting..............
    I would love to know the truth behind this. I can't imagine her mother and father letting her go through life knowing she mispronounced words like these. Pen to paper, too. When writing words, one sounds them out in their heads. Does she really write "sunthin" and "epi-tone"?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Here's a site that still has the Ryan-Brooks recording
    AUDIO What did Brooks Ayers say about Vicki Gunvalson, Briana Culberson?
    hope it's still active when you look.
    Wow!!!! Thanks so much for posting this DL. I didn't really understand what was so bad about Brooks until listening to this tape just now, and seeing the video of the reunion confrontation between Brianna and Brooks. But now I get it!!! OMG!!! Brooks is a TOTAL nightmare!!! And a pitiful excuse for a human being. And Vicki is just pathetic. She's not only completely in denial about Brooks' faults but she's a miserable person and a huge liar, to boot. Frankly, the two of them deserve each other!!! Donn was lucky to get away from Vicki.
    Lizard and doolollie like this.

So Vicky is entranced by Brooks wording...........Just strange that all of a sudden she is a sucker. But maybe it is like being attracted to like.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    So Vicky is entranced by Brooks wording...........Just strange that all of a sudden she is a sucker. But maybe it is like being attracted to like.
    Like moths to a bug zapper. That audio was pretty telling. I understand Brianna's dislike for Brooks & get why she doesn't want her son near that man. I don't get what the big stink is all about. Vicky agreed to not bring Brooks to the house in order for Brianna & Troy to move in with her otherwise the Culbersons never would have moved in with Vicky in the first place.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I would love to know the truth behind this. I can't imagine her mother and father letting her go through life knowing she mispronounced words like these. Pen to paper, too. When writing words, one sounds them out in their heads. Does she really write "sunthin" and "epi-tone"?
    I'm sure she never wrote down epitome or epitone in her life. She probably flipped through a thesaurus & practiced saying it before the reunion to make herself look intelligent. Sorry didn't work honey
    Last edited by jucamer; 09-05-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    elleprn likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Some parents thing it's cute or funny when their children mispronounce. I knew a woman who thought it was cute when she discovered her little daughter had a lisp. She just tee-hee-heed. I thought the mother was kind of pathetic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Welll... we'd be presuming the parents came from a gene pool that knew the difference.
    elleprn and jucamer like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I'm not defending Brooks at all. In fact I don't like him at all, however, the recording did take bits and pieces and string them together. You can tell that from the breaks. And Brooks was obviously very drunk. No excuse to say you're going to kick someone's ass, but I don't think it's to the degree they are portraying it.

I wish the Brooke's issue could be put to rest for good.

If Vicki is stupid enough to let her daughter run her life, then she deserves it. Vicki's still my favorite from the OC.
    bee stung lips likes this.

+ Reply to Thread