+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Thank you!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sorry Brianna was abused, but for some reason I have had little tolerance for Brianna in the last couple of seasons, in fact, since she met her husband. I like Vicki and don't know how she tolerates Brianna. I know Briann is popular here. I just don't get it.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Here's a site that still has the Ryan-Brooks recording
    AUDIO What did Brooks Ayers say about Vicki Gunvalson, Briana Culberson?
    hope it's still active when you look.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Here's a site that still has the Ryan-Brooks recording
    AUDIO What did Brooks Ayers say about Vicki Gunvalson, Briana Culberson?
    hope it's still active when you look.
    That's DISGUSTING!!!!!!!
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Thanks Dragonlady! That was the one I was referring to. If you keep looking at the pictures during the last video there are photos of Vicky, Brooks, Laurie & George together. Now didn't Vicky say early on this season she hadn't seen Laurie in years, so that would have been pre-Brooks and she did not want Laurie in her life during this season.
    That photo would tend to refute that claim wouldn't it?
    mayamaisha and Prism like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Brooks hired a hit man to kill the couple that was Vickie's partner. OMG Is she still with him? Sick.
    You can do it!

How could that not scare the bejesus out of you? She could be next!
    Lizard and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Brooks hired a hit man to kill the couple that was Vickie's partner. OMG Is she still with him? Sick.
    Vicky is still with him because, in her mind, none of this is true. No one wants her to be happy yada yada yada. No one knows Brooks like she knows Brooks. Last year didn't Vicky say she did not know Brooks until last year then this reunion she admits she knew & was speaking to him since 2007! She calls Gretchen a liar, pot calling ketle! I honestly believe Vicky is so used to dsyfunction that becomes her normal. I suppose that explains Ryan taping Brooks rants.
    Hey if Vicky wants to hook her wagon to yet another loser that is her business. Did any of you see part 4 of the reunion? Apparently Vicky is dating sereval men according to the very friendly conversation she was having with Lauie until she realized she was being filmed & then shut her yap. It seems Vicky was "dating" a Greek guy with no teeth who called Vicky to buy him an iphone. Yep the bottom of the barrel.
    elleprn likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

THe story of Brooks hiring a hitman helps me to undertand SLIGHTLY why Vicki may ignore so many of the stories about Brooks. That one sounds outlandish to me. That doesn't mean it's definitely not true, but on headlines alone, I won't believe it if there is not more proof. For all the dirt that is reported and is true about the Housewives and their supporting players, there is a lot that is reported which is not true. We've had discussions here where people have drawn conclusions based on what is shown (or not shown) on the show, without really entertaining the idea that there may be truth that is not shown on TV. So if Vicki has been living in that world for several years now, knowing that for everything that is reported and is true about her life, there is also a lot that is untrue, then it's reasonable to think she'd view news about Brooks in the same way. I think that Vicki goes overboard, because she doesn't WANT it to be true. But she's got a lot more exposure to people speaking with certainty about stories she KNOWS are untrue than your average divorced woman would deal with.

Some people also refuse to see the forest for the trees, until it's too late. I think she should be smarter and more astute than she is at her age. I guess that "De Nile" (denial) is more than just a river in Egypt. In this day and age, it can be more dangerous to just trust and believe; we are living in a whole different time period. There doesn't seem to be a week that goes by that we're not hearing about somebody trying to hire an undercover agent as a hit man; usually, it seems to be a wife-husband situation. Don't know if Brooks's situation involved an undercover agent, but it wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Scruples seem to be in question with that man.

+ Reply to Thread