+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2506Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I think it's #2. Some things you just can't leave alone. From experience, I think that they are in LUST. Oh well.....
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Seems Icky knows Ayers doesn't give a rat's patoot about her, but clings to him anyway. During his spot on the reunion he didn't once reach out to her, hold her hand, put his arm around her to comfort her; didn't reach out to her verbally to proclaim his devotion to her. It was clear he was there only for camera face time, and Ick couldn't possibly ignore his body language and lack of communication towards her on that set. WTH does she see in that scab on the face of humanity anyway?
    cavendish, MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I guess if he fills her needy little love tank she could careless. It's kind of sad we women will lower ourselves to be humiliated all to say we have a man!
    Lizard and bee stung lips like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Count me out! I just ain't that desperate!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Seems Icky knows Ayers doesn't give a rat's patoot about her, but clings to him anyway. During his spot on the reunion he didn't once reach out to her, hold her hand, put his arm around her to comfort her; didn't reach out to her verbally to proclaim his devotion to her.
    I noticed that too. But I also found it odd that while the other woman all reached out to comfort Vicki, Brianna sat stone-faced on the other sofa and made no effort to reach out to her mother. I'd have thought she would have been the first one reaching out to shield her mother from Brooks.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I noticed that about Brianna too, and from her, I took it as a sign of manipulation. We've seen Vicki in the past go to emotional extremes to get her way. She was trying to control that conversation and make sure that bad things about Brooks were not revealed on TV. I think Brianna knew that the show was the only way to get them out there, that she wanted them out there, and that she saw Vicki's crying as manipulation more than a true show of emotion.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Brooks is not worthy of any trust, that's for certain. Brianna revealed herself to be as manipulative as her mother on the third installment of the reunion. She knew of the 2007 email from Brooks to Vicki asking her to leave Donn and finally said something AND a redacted recording of Brooks talking with Ryan about beating Vicki and Brianna was released on line days before the third installment of the reunion? That's totally manipulative and shady. Do Brianna and Ryan record everything? Are they Nixon?

FORT Fogey

They have explained that once Ryan realized the kind of stuff Brooks was saying in the conversation, he recorded it so that if Brooks ever did anything to Vicki, they had it on record. To some degree, that makes sense to me - I've heard of women who feared their husbands before sending emails to state it to someone close before escaping the man as a "if anything ever happens to me, suspect him" sort of thing. That said, at some point it may be healthier for Brianna to just remove herself from their lives than to constantly involve herself and try to manipulate it. I think that it would have a greater impact on Vicki if Brianna were to say that she can't see her mom subjecting herself to what she does being with Brooks, so she's going to live her own life with her husband and child until he's completely gone. The way she keeps on threatening but still relying on Vicki so heavily is very co-dependent.

This doesn't have a thing to do with the current topic, but who in the hell selects Vicki's wardrobe? That reunion dress made her butt look as big as the broadside of the Titanic. You could never call me "Tiny" but then I would never march front stage of a TV show, turn around, & give the camera guy no where else to focus. Dang!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I guess if he fills her needy little love tank she could careless. It's kind of sad we women will lower ourselves to be humiliated all to say we have a man!
    Yes. Some would tolerate that. Not me. But I suffer other lessons.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread