+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2580Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I'm definitely NOT watching Tamara's show. I can't stand that woman!
    Punkin and doolollie like this.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else notice the irony that in last night's reunion, Brooks took a page out of Slade's book dumping Vicki while sitting on the couch? As they re-visited on the 100th episode, in season 2 Slade and Jo were going to couseling, he broke up with her during a session, and she talked about being dumped on a couch on TV. I'd have to go back to watch it to be certain, but I THINK that he even talked about loving her enough to let her go. And last night, Brooks sat on a couch on TV, dumped Vicki and declared he was doing it because he loved her enough to let her go. As much as Vicki tries to maintain she's the original housewife that everyone should try to be, she certainly does seem to study and try to borrow from Gretchen's life!
    doolollie likes this.

I thought the exact same thing...Vicky got dumped on a couch on TV.

I did hear the audio of Brooks telling Ryan to smack Briana because that is how the men in the south keep their women in line. Search for it. I think I found it on radar online. So the man Vicky loves advised her SIL to hit her daughter & still she didn't want to end things with him. IS SHE FREAKING CRAZY?????
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

She is the classic example of a woman who doesn't belive she is anything without a man. She'll cling to a man who doesn't treat her well, because that's better in her mind than being alone. Someday, Vicki needs to learn that if she'd figure out how to be confident and like herself on her own, she'd attract a more desirable kind of man! It has nothing to do with looks. Good men are not attracted to desparate clingy women.
    Punkin likes this.

I've been accidently catching parts of the reunion show. I try to avoid listening to anything, but I can't help but see Gretchen in her mint green, one sleeve, dress. I detest that dress. I'm not sure why I dislike it so much. Maybe because it looks like something Joan Rivers wore in 1974, but it's just not good, IMO.

Here's a link. It's the 3rd in the lineup.

The Real Housewives of Orange County Photos | Reunion Part 2: Gretchen vs. Everyone
    momrek06 likes this.

Well, talk about drama last night.....
    I think Brianna is also in denial about Ryan, just like Vicky is about Brooks.
    The makeup on the ladies was over the top!
    Who wears blue eyeshadow in 2013 - especially when it's not at all subtle like Heather's was.
    Punkin likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Could Brianna be anymore of a hypocrite?? Geez...
    norealityhere likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I don't yet see the comparison between Ryan and Brooks. We've seen one bad incident with Ryan, and a comment from Vicki's brother that hinted it wasn't isolated. We've also seen it while he was in the pressure cooker of preparing to deploy. Brooks on the other hand has a LONG history of shady behavior, a long list of people who don't trust him, and his only positive attribute seems to be that Vicki likes him... And we've seen that Vicki will ignore a lot in order to not be alone. Sould Brianna be careful? Yes. Is she married to someone as sleezy and untrustworthy as Brooks? Don't see it as that bad. After all, when Brooks was suggesting the solution to problems with women was to him them, Ryan had the right mind to disagree.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

1 bad incident is all it should take! "Pressure cooker" is just providing him another excuse. An independent person has said that it's not an isolated incident; he has no reason to make this up. "Is she married to someone as sleazy and untrustworthy as Brooks? Don't see it as that bad." While I don't get into the comparison between the two men, to acknowledge that you don't see it as "that bad" is to admit that there is "bad", but it's by degree of severity. 'Bad' is 'bad', and that is never good for the person on the receiving end. To me, that's like saying "Well, it's only a little abuse."......no such animal.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've been accidently catching parts of the reunion show. I try to avoid listening to anything, but I can't help but see Gretchen in her mint green, one sleeve, dress. I detest that dress. I'm not sure why I dislike it so much. Maybe because it looks like something Joan Rivers wore in 1974, but it's just not good, IMO.

Here's a link. It's the 3rd in the lineup.

The Real Housewives of Orange County Photos | Reunion Part 2: Gretchen vs. Everyone
    I think that dress is hideous! I think I stated that after reunion 1!

I love Alexis' dress!
    Prism likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread