+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1454Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I just don't agree. They are not Jeff's best-buddy advocates. They are simply ish-stirrers who have NO clue about what is going on between those two people and are injecting themselves in a situation that has nothing to do with them. I'd say there was a lot of jealousy there.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What I know is that what went on between Gretchen and Jeff was nobody's business but Gretchen's and Jeff's. These people are waaaay too much off into each other's business.
    Exactly. And why do they give a flying pig (no pun intended) who Vicki is banging. Gretchen and Vicki are single. Its no one's business. If they cheated in relationships that's no one's business either. Of course, then we wouldn't have a show.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Prism likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

It's true that it's nobody's business but Gretchen & Jeff. But I'm sorry - how do you go on enjoying yourself with another man when the man you are supposed to love is dying????? I think there is something wrong with me because I just don't understand people

FORT Fogey

People mourn in different ways? Lets be honest - the age difference between Gretchen and Jeff was big enough that they weren't going to have a traditional relationship. He was likely attracted to her spunk and her looks and she was likely attracted to his money. He had a lot of fun buying stuff for her. If their relationship was originally based on things more superficial than friendship, then Gretchen's reaction was going to be less traditional. Also, remember there were a few times Jeff's kids came to see him when Gretchen would leave the, alone for family time. In those times, Gretchen could either sit around waiting to mourn, or else she could live like a fairly typical 20 something woman. Her level of maturity was going to push her to escape from the sadness rather than reflecting on it.
    prhoshay likes this.

I keep waiting for the wolf pack to finally wise up and turn on Tamra. She's always got a scapegoat -- a friend she turns on and gets everybody else to hate them too. Then she makes up with that friend and finds a new scapegoat, usually one of the friends she got to help gang up on the first scapegoat. But instead of the women calling HER out they're too busy toadying up to her so they won't be the next target. I knew girls like that -- in high school -- and they were toxic.

Back to Ryan for a second, I agree with the everyone's take on him. Those warning flags couldn't get any redder, and it seems that the only one who notices is Vicki's brother.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I think Victory's brother was the only person with the spine to start to deal with it. Looks to me like Ryan likes to bully women.
    alizarules, Dragonlady and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I was really bummed to see Ryan behave the way he did. But I was also a little bummed that Brianna married him to begin with. They seem like a bit of a mismatch.

And I adore Brianna.

He was right to be upset at the fairy duster's comments, but he handled it in a completely inappropriate way.

What comments did she make that were inappropriate? Refresh my memory, please.

It seem like Ryan wanted to catch someone doing something.

The only thing she said was Don't make me fairy dust you. And that seemed like a joking response.
    prhoshay, jucamer and sparklete like this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    WTH did Gretchen do to herself? How old is she 32-33? All that botox and plastic surgery - she looks awfu! How can she be calling Vicky a piece of tupperware???
    Except for very bumpy skin I think Wretchen is beautiful... possibly one of the prettiest women on RH. I noticed most of the women have horribly bumpy and pocked faces- is some of that caused by Botox or other injections?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread