+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2517Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Watched it again last night and the 2 most telling parts for me were Vicki's brother saying "every time we get together you start something" (or something of the sort) and the almost slip of him saying "I own this".

Ryan has spoken thru Military Times and is blaming this all on editing. That there was much more that went down, or something like that. I for one dont believe it. He is trying to save face. It has also come out (cant remember where I read it) that he actively pursued brianna for a couple months online prior to meeting in person, they married about a month after meeting in person. He has been married before, and it supposedly was messy.
    Oh the ole, "let's blame it on the editing" line sorry Ryan, I am NOT buying that AT ALL.

Gosh, I did not realize they were married after ONE month. Yikes.

Brianna is a very smart young lady. I am sure she will start to compare the 'red flags' because I am assuming there have been other incidents that we have not seen.

Brianna will use her brain and hopefully move on from him IF this behavior continues BUT when the word 'messy' rears its ugly head involving divorce, I bet Ryan will NOT leave her w/o claiming 100% custody of Troy.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I seriously doubt that Briana has anything to worry about when it comes to Troy's custody. She'd have to be a 3-headed monster to have to make that fight. So, who cares what Mr. Nutso does, in that respect.
    Punkin and bee stung lips like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Watched it again last night and the 2 most telling parts for me were Vicki's brother saying "every time we get together you start something" (or something of the sort) and the almost slip of him saying "I own this".

Ryan has spoken thru Military Times and is blaming this all on editing. That there was much more that went down, or something like that. I for one dont believe it. He is trying to save face. It has also come out (cant remember where I read it) that he actively pursued brianna for a couple months online prior to meeting in person, they married about a month after meeting in person. He has been married before, and it supposedly was messy.
    What a scumbag. He behaves in a ridiculous, disrespectful manner and isn't even man enough to apologize and say he was sorry. He'd rather play the victim and blame editing. Excuse me but editing schmediting. Those were his words, coming out of his mouth. He's an idiot.
    Punkin, momrek06 and jucamer like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I would have assumed that Brianna was too smart to marry the wrong person but I have to remember who her role model was...Vicki.
    I have a feeling that if Brianna wanted out of the marriage, Ryan will be very possessive of her and not make it easy.
    Punkin and prhoshay like this.

I don't know why anyone would expect Briana to be any differently than any other young woman her age, who chose to make decisions that she she did. I'd be shocked if she weren't.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Season One is on right now and, man, how times have changed in a lot of ways. What stood out was Vicki taking Brianna to lunch and telling her to date more and not just Colby so she doesn't get tied down to one guy too young. Brianna was all, "I don't want to be like you and I'll do what I want." That hasn't changed one bit, just the guy. Colby might have been the better choice in hindsight.
    But Colby dumped Brianna, and it appeared to be a sad time for her. Possibly Ryan picked her up and dusted her off; now he wants to own her?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    But Colby dumped Brianna, and it appeared to be a sad time for her. Possibly Ryan picked her up and dusted her off; now he wants to own her?
    I agree Prism, and unfortunately for Brianna (and the baby), the key word is OWN her.

He's a scary dude - I feel bad for Brianna

Lydia is a waste of space and time.

WOW!!!! What a reunion! Jeff passed away how many years ago...Vicky & Tamara...the what,when & whys of her relationship with Jeff is none of your concern. I feel like I am watching a rerun from 4 years ago.
    Punkin, buttahfly and jucamer like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread