+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2608Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I guess Bravo's plan is to see how Icky gets knocked from her pedestal. It's not a matter of "if", it's destiny, and Lauri is just the woman for the job - she knows a lot about Ick from years back, was on the inside in Ick's home, working in Ick's insurance business; so she's seen and heard way more than Ick is comfortable with - and Icky was not so kind to Lauri, so now Lauri's bringing the big guns!

At the time Lauri left the show, she and Chins were having huge legal problems, stepchild problems, her own children were in trouble, and she couldn't keep up the fašade of a perfect life. Her circumstances apparently have settled down enough for her to give it another try. She and Icky are now in a battle of wits, and Ick is unarmed.
    Looks like things have worsened for the Brady's. More about the Peterson's dilemma on this site. Lauri is a new grandmother that allegedly chose the show over her kids again. Looks like George sent his youngest daughter away again just two months ago. Guess people never learn or are willing to risk it all for attention.

Where is Lauri Waring Peterson
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Vicki is FINALLY being held accountable for all the catty judgmental sh*t she's been gossiping/saying about Gretchen, Lauri, Geena, and some of the other women. And she's trying to white-wash it all by hysterically screaming that it all happened 'years' ago. Sorry Vicki, that doesn't excuse any of it, and it doesn't let you off the hook, either.

And even though Gretchen isn't perfect, I think she's getting a very bad rap from the other women. Gretchen WAS mocked and made fun of by Vicki and Tamra (in the meanest way) right from the begining --- as was shown in the flashback of Vicki and Tamra laughing at Gretchen in the limo and making fun of Gretchen's relationship with Jeff --- way early in Gretchen's first season. And I think Gretchen is right about Heather, who is becoming a bit of a b*tch. I wish Gretchen would SHOW Tamra and Heather the email from the tv show, and prove once and for all that she's not lying. (Assuming, of course, that she's really not lying.)

And everyone bowing and scraping to Tamra, the BIGGEST B*TCH on the show. Puleeeeeze!!!! That woman is a total nightmare!

Vicky impresses people with her business skills; BUT I find her bed romping and cheating gross and unkind. Best one on the show for me now probably is the newbee. But I find the newbee's mother irritating. If she has not caused a lot of damage to her daughter, then she is lucky.
    You can do it!

Looking and listening to Vicki-the-Screeching Banshee, I think it's surprising she can even find some guy for bed romping.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Looking and listening to Vicki-the-Screeching Banshee, I think it's surprising she can even find some guy for bed romping.
    Totally agree, DL. And Vicki kinda reminds me of Teresa Guidice who also acts like a Screeching Banchee. And both of them seem to have attracted a troll -- although to me, Joe Guidice is pretty much the worst troll of ALL the Real Housewives' significant others.

Vicki looks like a prime candidate for a stroke one of these days. She seriously needs to tone everything down.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gretchen's male energy is through the roof! Slade is definitely a "sister-girl".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am also in the same boat as you ellen. I am just about ready to say buh-bye to New Jersey too. I just hate hate hate the screaming.
    Is it only me but I am finding I am watching less & less on BRAVO. These new shows seem like they are aimed for an different age demographic than I am. I used to love Top Chef however the last few seasons you knew right off who was going to win so I may give TC Masters a try-out. The show about the crew of a boat is Vanderpump rules only on water.
    I do still love me some Jeff Lewis though.
    All Housewives shows needs a fork stuck in them. I believe they are a waste of time and in no way entertaining any longer. Like you, PA, I love Jeff Lewis. Jeff can put anyone in their place without raising his voice, no qualms about doing so, and is spot on when reading people.

Bravo needs to pull the plug on the Mean Girls vying for more camera time.
    Punkin and Florimel like this.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Well, damn, surprised I think this, but.... the Wretchen and Slimy marriage proposal segments were cute. Slimy looked/acted like a halfway normal guy, Wretch and he seem to love one another, and the marriage proposal - while Bravoed to the hilt - was apparently from Wretchen's heart, and Slimy's reaction seemed authentic. They look like pretty people, nice fluff to watch. Certainly better than Ick's constant screeching.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I read up on Slade's son's condition....no wonder he is behind in support. It's really bad. I don't see any getting ahead there. I am pretty sure they are surprised/amazed that he is still alive.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread