+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Vicky is a monster. Accusing someone of cheating when their husband is dying is just wrong. And protest too much? If someone said they walked in on me and another woman I would just laugh. I wouldn't freak out like she did. But of course maybe I don't have that drama gene.

At least she admitted to cheating on Don. Poor Don.
    Punkin, AmyKay and Dragonlady like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

I really wish one of the women would have asked Vicky why they should believe her denials. After all she said she never cheated on Don before she admitted to it last night. So what else will she reverse course on in a year or two?
    prhoshay likes this.

Has Vicky never seen herself on tape when she totally loses it and SCREAMS? It is the ugly image I have when I think of her. I would only need to see me like that once to never, never do that again in public or private. It is hideous!

She told Andy Cohen that her favorite RHOC moment was the family van flipout scene, so apparently she thinks the screaming is amusing.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    mayamaisha, I see what you are saying about Lydia, but she's growing on me because I think she usually is right. She still annoys me a bit because I think she tries to act ditzy and weak in an attempt to get people to like her.
    I know exactly what you mean about your description of Lydia acting ditzy. But then I remembered that she claims that her mother was stoned most of the time during her childhood. Kids tend to mimic their parents so maybe she thought that was how people acted....ditzy. If I didn't know her feelings about getting stoned/using drugs, I'd think she might be on something at times.

FORT Fogey

Vicki cracks me up. She's hard to watch and is a hypocrite, but man. She is so out there that she is hysterical.

Lori is a professional pot stirrer. To talk about what she did while shopping for Tamra's dress was beyond disrespectful - to Tamra. That she got away with it shows real pot-stirring skills.
    Oompaloopa likes this.

The entire Whistler trip was an embarrassment. Lydia suggesting that Canada is so foreign to us. She must not get out much. These women lack culture on every level. "Concierge is a fancy name for ski instructor", God help me. Heather and the rest even intimating that Lydia's uncle would even be remotely interested in Vicki was insane. "Who ski's anymore? I mean what generation were you born in". OC is a progressively becoming a bigger freak show, as is the whole franchise. Most of these women represent the definition of "The Ugly American" when they travel.

First to go for me was NY. I could no longer even look at Jill Zarin, much less listen to her. I even quit reading recaps of the show. I couldn't get into Miami, maybe I should have tried harder. I only watch NJ to see my sister's house. She is Carolyn's neighbor and their children grew up together. I'm at the brink with OC. I may just start reading the comments here. BH is also teetering for me. It 's agonizing to watch middle aged women act "cutsie". Atlanta has become a comedy for me now, plus I'm learning a whole new vocabulary. I know I'm in a very small minority that loved DC, sans the Salahi's. a group of educated, culturally savvy, well spoken women. Perhaps that is why it was cancelled.

I'd love to watch Teresa, Vicki, Tamara, Nene, Kyle, Kim and Jill on Survivor! Now that would be reality!
    Punkin, Jexter, beerbelly and 3 others like this.

Miami is watchable in the brief moments they have kindness. I look forward to its return.

Vicky is so crazy calling Lori disgusting when she is the one sleeping around. She acted like sleeping around was nothing bad; but a threesome was pure disgusting. Now that the real truth is pouring out and Tamara is being nice, it is a little more watchable.

Wonder what Gretchen is going to say about the tv show deal.
    Punkin likes this.
    You can do it!

Ellen! You are so right! How do you get a culture shock from Canada? They acted like it was Tibet. And I thought that was almost mean (to him!) to keep introducing this mad hag to him. I notice he quickly he changed his story to having a girlfriend!
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and elleprn like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I am also in the same boat as you ellen. I am just about ready to say buh-bye to New Jersey too. I just hate hate hate the screaming.
    Is it only me but I am finding I am watching less & less on BRAVO. These new shows seem like they are aimed for an different age demographic than I am. I used to love Top Chef however the last few seasons you knew right off who was going to win so I may give TC Masters a try-out. The show about the crew of a boat is Vanderpump rules only on water.
    I do still love me some Jeff Lewis though.
    Oompaloopa and elleprn like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread