+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1445Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Everyone's sick and tired of Lauri, but she was always my favorite and I was sad to see her go. In fact, I was happy to see her come back! She is one of those "faux rich snobby ladies" who I see at the mall -- who are full of plastic surgery, self-centered, think they're beautiful but look like garbage, treat their kids badly, don't have a penny to their name if it wasn't for a man and is delusional enough to think her life is perfect. "The Brady Bunch"? Yeah right! Her life was always so fascinating to me. And in season 1, it was obvious she would throw her kids to the curb after meeting a "Prince Charming" (AKA Man with Money) who would wife her up and show her the world. I predict that Mr. Peterson will divorce her and she'll be left with nothing again within the next 10 years. Watch. Just watch.

Her life is so interesting to me...perfect for reality TV!
    beerbelly likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't mind Laurie as Laurie, but I couldn't stomach her as a mother. It was too wierd and painful to watch how poorly she handled her son.

Laurie is a good fit for RHOC.

She has a dirty history (casual hook-up with Slime Smiley, previous sleep-arounds while trying to land a wallet),
    loves to hurt the other HWives (loved letting old HW Jo DeLaR know she could "take" Slime & now is throwing crap on Icky),
    is a horrible mother (horrendously cruel public dissing of her son and big problems with her oldest daughter who lived in the castoff condo),
    is a family-wrecker (worked tirelessly to cause legal problems between Chins and his previous wife),
    lies, lies, and more lies about her current his/hers family, most of whom have serious issues as runaways and with drugs (the "Brady Bunch", yeah sure),
    pretends that the shiny veneer is real (husband has legal and money issues, but they live like royalty, probably borrowed).

So, yes, she fits. It will be interesting to watch Heather tear her a new one.
    Punkin and Oompaloopa like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I never noticed it before, but Vicki's son, Michael, has eyes like those troll dolls we used to collect.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hey everyone, I have a question......as I was watching the OC 'First Look' for their upcoming episode they started the show like they do with every show "Previously on The Housewives of Orange County" and it looked to me like Slade bought Gretchen a ROLLS ROYCE???? How did I miss that? So set me straight, everyone, did Slade actually buy Gretch an RR? HOWWWWWW? With what?

No clue how I missed that! But knowing that Slade is basically penniless and has a very sick little boy who he owes back child support to ....... this RR confuses me!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

He traded her leased Mercedes for a leased Rolls, because it was "only a few hundred more a month". He did it as a surprise for Gretchen, but Gretchen will still be the one to make payments on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    He traded her leased Mercedes for a leased Rolls, because it was "only a few hundred more a month". He did it as a surprise for Gretchen, but Gretchen will still be the one to make payments on it.
    Thanks, Acooker!

OMG what an idiot. Was she happy with the new car?

And then what does he do tell her SHE will make the payments?

What a complete moron he continues to be. Gawd.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

You know, somewhere inside of me, I support Slade and Gretchen. But dayum! "What an idiot" is right (for both).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think it's smart to have a baby with him, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by jexter View Post
    you know, somewhere inside of me, i support slade and gretchen. but dayum! "what an idiot" is right (for both).
    yup!!!!!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread