+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1912Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

lol, not ALL . . . . didn't really bother me . . . . they were strippers, they stripped . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    You know as I read ALL the posts here it appears that ALL of us agree that this was an absolutely disturbing episode and no none of us are prudes BUT did BRAVO really think we all would enjoy this type of nonsense???

Huh, ANDY, did you all film and edit and then hit the play button and think all of us viewing would think this was all in GOOD FUN. Gawd. You are soooooo wrong, BRAVO for SUBJECTING us to this type of CRAP.

While I will be the first to say I love a good trainwreck this goes beyond that classification. Dear Lord.
    bee stung lips likes this.

now a donkey show, i WOULD be disturbed by . . . . always thought that was an urban legend, but i've heard they are real!!!! eeeeeewwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Absolutely disgusting! What pigs! Good thing Gretchen was in charge of the entertainment and not Vicky because instead of those fat little "strippers" we'd have seen a donkey for entertainment. (Using the word "entertainment" very loosely here, as I was far from entertained by this!)

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    lol, not ALL . . . . didn't really bother me . . . . they were strippers, they stripped . . . .
    I was not even talking about the strippers, (lol) I was talking about the ladies, they all acted like complete imbeciles.

Peeing on beds, dancing on cabs, forgetting friends, putting pregnant sticks up ladies dresses, screaming way too much, drinking like idiots, arguing with each other, and on and on.

It really was too much.

Like I said, I am not a prude, but this was over the top especially for the age of all these ladies.

I just found the episode disturbing.

And you are the FIRST to not have a probelm with it. That is fine.
    KAREN

As long as people continue to watch programs like this, the longer these idiots will collect huge paychecks for being idiots.

I quit watching Housewives shows a couple of years ago, because I finally got sick of good programs being canceled, and trash being rewarded.

It really is an easy habit to break.

But it doesn't mean I won't continue to read people complain about it...LOL!
    Punkin likes this.

This week's episode is probably why I stopped going to Mexico years ago. People just get a little too crazy and wild down there.
    Don't know how I missed Vicky peeing on a stick, but I guess I did. As far as her peeing on the bed, I didn't think too much of it. Stuff happens... I agree with DragonLady on this one.
    As far as Heather, I find her extremely annoying, arrogant and phony. If she mentions her "Champs" one more time, I might punch the TV!
    Not overly excited about Lydia, either. I mean, come on, her mother smoked dope for years and Lydia comes off like a novice in a convent! I'm just not buying it.
    I'm actually liking Alexis and Jim this season! OMG!! Andy Cohen, what have you done to me!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Now that I think about it, how did there happen to be all those pregnancy test kits in their hotel room? I know Gretchen brought a lot of "fun" gags/gifts for the women but I doubt she'd pack pregnancy tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Now that I think about it, how did there happen to be all those pregnancy test kits in their hotel room? I know Gretchen brought a lot of "fun" gags/gifts for the women but I doubt she'd pack pregnancy tests.
    As I recall it was one of the gag gifts Heather brought. It was only one test kit! Tamra pulled out the stick that was in that one kit and was asking (first) Gretchen to pee on it (by sticking it up her dress) and then she went over to Vikki (sticking it up her dress) and asked her to pee on it! They were all yelling and screaming so loud I could not recall all the conversation that was going on. This was after the strippers left.
    beerbelly and Dragonlady like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

I agree the episode was GROSS, but am I the only one who found the raunchiness to be hilarious and entertaining? You know, like in a Flava Flav type of way.

As for the show having an effect on Vicky's insurance biz, I honestly think she banks a lot of cash without needing to work. I don't know why, but I was led to believe that her insurance business was partially sales, but mainly recruiting new insurance agents, and hence, her funding coming from some type of pyramid structure. It's safe to say that Vicky is at the top of that pyramid and collecting bank from the sales of her new recruits, their recruits, etc. Wasn't there some controversy that her seminars and cruises were sales pitches to get people insurance certified and pitches for participants to pay for insurance sales classes? I could be wrong, but I think Vicky is a PYRAMID QUEEN!
    beerbelly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    This week's episode is probably why I stopped going to Mexico years ago. People just get a little too crazy and wild down there.
    Don't know how I missed Vicky peeing on a stick, but I guess I did. As far as her peeing on the bed, I didn't think too much of it. Stuff happens... I agree with DragonLady on this one.
    As far as Heather, I find her extremely annoying, arrogant and phony. If she mentions her "Champs" one more time, I might punch the TV!
    Not overly excited about Lydia, either. I mean, come on, her mother smoked dope for years and Lydia comes off like a novice in a convent! I'm just not buying it.
    I'm actually liking Alexis and Jim this season! OMG!! Andy Cohen, what have you done to me!!
    Bold #1: You're right about the vacation spots in Mexico being too wild. There is no age drinking limit at these places either (or not enforced). However, these women are "adults" (painting with a wide brush here) and they were worse that the teenagers I have seen down there. The strippers....yuck! Vickie.........double yuck!

Bold #2: Was thinking the same about Alexis and Jim after this episode. This is definitely an OMG moment for me too!!!!!
    norealityhere likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I 'think' the few of you viewers that are liking Alexis this Season is because she is NOT interacting with any one else.

Its almost as those Andy should call this "Real Housewives of Orange County AND Alexis and Jim" ..

Get her back with the Housewives and she would be saying and doing all the things that just make her look ridiculous 24/7.

JMHO.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread