+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2517Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

All of that could be excuses for why she acts the way she does. Gretchen was right when she said she breaks friendships when people get to close. Too bad I still find no excuses because she just needs to stop living In The past and get over it. Tamra made these adults decisions that got her to where she is today.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I'm starting to feel a little sad for Gretchen. She is very intuitive and reasonably smart. Combined with good looks and a good figure, I'm amazed that she hasn't been able to take her fame from the show and propel it into some sort of successful business venture.

She's missing something. One day, she'll get to a certain age/time in life and recognize the years she's let slip by.

I do happen to think she is a kind and compassionate person deep down (albeit it a bit desperate and nave) and I hope for the best for her.
    Last edited by Jexter; 06-12-2013 at 12:53 AM.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I'm starting to feel a little sad for Gretchen. She is very intuitive and reasonably smart. Combined with good looks and a good figure, I'm amazed that she hasn't been able to take her fame from the show and propel it into some sort of successful business venture.

She's missing something. One day, she'll get to a certain age/time in life and recognize the years she's let slip by.

I do happen to think she is a kind and compassionate person deep down (albeit it a bit desperate and nave) and I hope for the best for her.
    I agree there is something missing if she's in love with Slade! He a slimy, turd

My Lord... Vicki got off the bed, pulled her skirt out of her crack...and had pee'd! Everybody does that right....uh...NO.
    Punkin likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Damn!!! She sounds like my 100+ year old grandfather!!!! Ewwww-Ewwww-Ewwww!!!

Has she not ever heard of those incontinence pads/"draws"???
    Prism and buttahfly like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She could make Depends commercials!!!!
    Punkin and Prism like this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Ick is in her late fifties, right... maybe she's having health issues, including incontinence.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think the word "maybe" belongs anywhere in your speculation!
    Prism likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just finally watched.

OOOOO.MMMM.GGGG. That was one seriously disturbing episode.

Vicki can pee on the bed but can't on the stick.

Tamra is dancing on top of cabs. Sticking pregnant test kit sticks up ladies dresses. Gawd.

Heather's gifts to Tamra were pretty funny.

Lydia is annoying "ok are we good here". Shut up. I would have been as pissed off as Gretchen. After all that planning and then they leave w/o them.

Vicki was so rude with all her comments. Its no wonder she is so disliked.

It appeared like Gretchen tried hard to make this weekend work despite being very upset about being left. I give her kudos for that.

Vicki's comment about "that (meaning the night before) being the BEST part of the weekend" was so wrong and rude to say ESP in front of Gretchen and Heather.

AND can someone explain to me WHY Alexis and Bimbo are STILL on this show. "Hey Bravo, how 'bout you wrap it up with those two. TY."
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

The Mexico episode reminded me why I can't relate to these women at all. They're like the idiots who lived in my college dorm who thought a good time consisted of guzzling beer and shouting "woo-hoo." They were incurious and unable to carry on a conversation any deeper than where the next kegger would be. I went to a couple of their parties and felt my brain cells dying by the second. And I wasn't even drunk.

Heather has her faults, but least she's got some depth and seems capable of an original thought. If she weren't on this show, this group would bore her silly.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread