+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Just.......wow........a drug-addicted baby.........no huge surprise, unfortunately.
    Oompaloopa likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Uh... resolved their problems? Guess not. Apparently the only resolve going on is Whorie's resolve to continue being useless trash. She makes Icky look like a saint.
    Oompaloopa and jucamer like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Tamara's speech--It is nice for perspective. One asks why is a person so mean. I could feel bad for her, but I feel worse for the people she torments. She needs to be nice to people uniformly if she wants real friends.
    Punkin, Jexter and Imperfect1 like this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa View Post
    I was a few seasons late in watching these OC Housewives so I don't know that much about Lauri and family...although I have read some stuff about her and her kids.
    Very little was any good either.
    But I knew instantly who/what Lauri was. I cannot even understand a person, who's extremely comfortable in their fiances and life..............that would allow their grand-baby to be a ward of the state.
    What kind of a world do we live in where a grandmother allows her grandchild be raised in foster homes??????????
    Punkin, Jexter, Duckyface and 1 others like this.

Dragonlady probably because either a foster home would be better for the child that the Peterson household or perhaps Laurie does not want anyone to know she is old enough to be a grandmother.
    I started to watch this episode on Monday & found myself rather bored & started flipping back & forth. So why does Laurie feel the need to gossip that Vicky had a swim in the lady pond???? I saw Slade & Gretchen going to the fertility doctor and Vicky with that creature she claims to love while knowing full well he has admitted to stepping out on her...is she paying for their love nest too?? I clicked after that.
    Perhaps I have matured but, folks, I think I am just plain over these self centered, spoiled, childish women. I may give NJ a shot but I didn't watch much of Atlanta althought I did watch BH.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

OK. Has the whole world gone mad?!!
    Does Andy Cohen now want us to feel sorry for Tamra??!!
    Is she no longer a mean girl??!!

OMG!
    What is happening to this world if we can't continue to hate Tamra??!!
    Oh, wait, there's Lauri Waring with a new frozen face! What has happened to her lips??!!
    Life is good...We can snark again at these women........
    Coco46 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORTers...I think I have finally outgrown this show perhaps the entire franchise. Laurie needs to stop gossiping to Gretchen, grown women ned to stop running around the streets of Mexico screaming at the top of their lungs carrying lite-up glow-in-the-dark penises. Maybe I have missed this put has Tamara set an actual wedding date?
    No wonder Americans have a bad name.
    Punkin likes this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Victory is getting that not-well-cared-for old lady's body. She had her face fixed and the rest has been left "wanting". I did notice her face work last night...for the first time.

Lydia's big teeth are WEARING HER. Heard her admit that she wasn't "gown up" last night, not long after I'd decided that she looked like she could be each of the women's daughter.

These women do not look like a group that I would want to spend time with. Several of them just seem to be trying too hard. They look rather pathetic, actually.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I actually thought that the episode was a great illustration of why people can be good friends at home, but not necessarily vacation well together. Their ideas of what would constitute fun were SO different that no one ended up having fun. I do credit Gretchen for trying to plan a trip that would fall in line with what Tamara would enjoy most, since it seemed like both Vicki and Heather were focused on planning what THEY would enjoy the most. But even she seemed a bit bothered to not be getting all the attention and credit for being the ring leader.

Well in all honesty if I were Gretchen I would be pretty ticked off if I had taken the time & paid for a trip for my friends and someone else took over. Gretchen did mention she paid for the trip but some part of me doesn't entirely believe that...but whatever.

You know being crazy & drunk while on vacation in Mexico is fine if you are in your 20's. A 50 year old woman just comes off as desparate & sad. You are someone's grandmother Vicky...sheesh...you are all over a guy who sounds to be a jerk who admitted he cheated on you yet to are renting a place for him. Vicky...you and I are in the same row boat; I get it. 50 & single sucks but I could not imagine acting that way...EVER! I would be horrified to act that way & have my children hear about it & I am not being filmed. I have lost all respect for Vicky not even taking into consideration what Laurie told Gretchen whcih I don't think had to be said PERIOD.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread