+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2579Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I have not watched this much lately, why did they bring Lori back? I thought since she had gotten married she wanted out of the mess of the show.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

After seeing her appearance, I think she wanted to come back just to tell the world that her life is good. In many ways, I kind of think she owed it to Josh to show up to tell everyone he was married, had a child, and was doing well.
    Oompaloopa likes this.

I got the feeling that Gretchen didn't want that Rolls.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I have not watched this much lately, why did they bring Lori back? I thought since she had gotten married she wanted out of the mess of the show.
    I thought she left b/c there was so much scandal surrounding her relationship with husband Petersen. Also his teenage kids outing him for fraud against his ex-wife and getting into their own trouble; the new husband's questionable business ethics were being outed; she was routinely called Whorie at the time for her use and misuse of people; her mistreatment of son Josh, her hatred for Icky, various lies and deception.

She called her marriage & family the Brady Bunch, although they were anything but. She was known to have campaigned over and over for a show of her own, and comeback to Bravo. With luck they may have resolved some of their problems while away from the cameras.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Gretchen looks so old when she shows emotion! Alexis' acting class is so boring just like Alexis is so boring. Heather was thankfully better on this episode. Her youngest is so cute.

FORT Fan

This may be a bit off topic, but I have been wondering: what happened to Slade's oldest son? I think his name was Gavin and he was a teenager during season 1. That kid disappeared from the show and it seems like Slade NEVER talks about him. Anyone know the deal with that?

I saw a comment on another recap website and thought it beared sharing. "Have you heard this joke"? "A blonde driving her new Rolls Royce pulls into the driveway of her townhouse".........
    Lizard likes this.

FORT Fogey

Reg. Laurie...I'm not a fan but it was worth seeing her to see how her son turned out. Kudos to him. With a mother like Laurie, it must have been an uphill battle. I couldn't believe some of the things she said about him back in the day.

Anyway, Josh turned out gorgeous. He has aged really, really well.

Now a spinoff of Josh - a kid who turns a troubled life around - is something I would watch.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I thought she left b/c there was so much scandal surrounding her relationship with husband Petersen. Also his teenage kids outing him for fraud against his ex-wife and getting into their own trouble; the new husband's questionable business ethics were being outed; she was routinely called Whorie at the time for her use and misuse of people; her mistreatment of son Josh, her hatred for Icky, various lies and deception.

She called her marriage & family the Brady Bunch, although they were anything but. She was known to have campaigned over and over for a show of her own, and comeback to Bravo. With luck they may have resolved some of their problems while away from the cameras.
    Hold Up! It sure doesn't look like much has changed for the Brady Bunch but has only worsened over time. Josh and his wife of two years had a baby last December, born addicted to heroin and now ward of the state. George's youngest daughter was sent away for the second time in two years. I don't think it's all rainbows and roses at the Peterson house, at least not according to this....

Where is Lauri Waring Peterson
    Punkin and Lizard like this.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa View Post
    Hold Up! It sure doesn't look like much has changed for the Brady Bunch but has only worsened over time. Josh and his wife of two years had a baby last December, born addicted to heroin and now ward of the state. George's youngest daughter was sent away for the second time in two years. I don't think it's all rainbows and roses at the Peterson house, at least not according to this....

Where is Lauri Waring Peterson
    Yikes. I should have known better.
    Oompaloopa likes this.

+ Reply to Thread