+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

It certainly was a boring episode. Poor Lydia and her good looking husband; she is always physically in the middle of a stupid Tamara tantrum. Boo hoo Heather; I don't feel sorry for her b/c Terry brought up divorce. For goodness sake; she pouts about the poor man mentioning onion rings and she has been a shrew with crazy eyes lately. Granted , I think he's annoying this season and airing their dirty laundry was really stupid; but the whole thing feels scripted and forced so I don't feel that bad for either of them. She can shut herself up in her gigantic dressing room and sulk and stay there for all I care.
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and Duckyface like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Lydia and those teeth... I can't...I just can't. :EEK Those teeth are way too big and way too prominent for that mouth.

She looks like she could skin acorns chipmunk style with those things.

And don't even get me started on Heather....I don't know how Terry does it. :

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 05-15-2013 at 08:45 AM.
    candor, MsDiva2007 and kireelady like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

It seems like Alexis is truly sealing her fate to not be included in the cast next season. Refusing too many group events is always a kiss of death for these shows. Maybe, just maybe, if she starts pursuing an acting career as we saw in the previews she and Heather can get into some nice "quit copying me" catfights. But without that, she's on her way out. I thought that Vicki really showed her true colors last night when she was telling Brianna about her problems with Tamara, and she showed them in two ways. First, the story she told Brianna of what happened left out so many details that it was essentially false. She included every mean thing that Tamara said to her, but did not mention anything that she said cruel to Tamara. Second, she went on and on about that petty fight, but when Brianna started trying to open up to her about being exhausted and a bit overwhelmed with being the mother of a newborn, Vicki blew her off and moved on. If its not about Vicki, there's no need to talk about it. The past few seasons, Bravo has done a brillant job of picking up and showing those moments with Vicki. And the funny thing (or sad thing) is that Vicki seems to be so self centered that even watching them on TV she doesn't seem to notice how absent she is as a source of support for her kids.
    Punkin, Lizard and Dragonlady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    .... when Brianna started trying to open up to her about being exhausted and a bit overwhelmed with being the mother of a newborn, Vicki blew her off and moved on. If its not about Vicki, there's no need to talk about it......
    That's the Icky I'm seeing. First season I thought she was a little old to bond with a RH group, but high-spirited, fun, error-prone (the teenage wah-hoo screech) and quirky enough for drama. Look what she's morphed into.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

boring, boring, boring.....

i did notice however that Heather at least told Tamra (or Vicky?) that they (T&V) weren't on the same page at all and needed to talk. I'd agree with that, but I don't know how they can get past their self-centered behaviors long enough for communication to really work for them.

gretchen is starting to drive me crazy the way tamra does. that's bad. tamra's nasty attitude is rubbing off on her. she must be something like a sponge, absorbing the feelings/repeating the actions of whatever woman she's friends with at the time, because she hasn't got her own strong convictions or personality. i've noticed she is really ditzy and it's not cute.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

The fact that Wines by Wives is still functioning as company while Tamara is busy opening a gym, Vicki is busy with insurance and vodka, and the two of them are not speaking, shows just how fake the housewives business endeavors really are. An actual business person creates a company and gets things moving. Then, they bring in a housewife or two to be a face and give the product publicity on the show, while the housewife is claiming that it's her business. They do nothing but serve as a front.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Lydia and those teeth... I can't...I just can't. :EEK Those teeth are way too big and way too prominent for that mouth.

Bee, I swear.......sometimes, after reading your posts, I am sure you have lost your mind!!!! You made me laugh until I had tears coming out of my eyes!!!! I see a lot of myself coming out in your posts!!!

Thank you for my good morning start!

I do see Heather's issue with Terry. He is always ON, and that can get annoying. She needs some serious attention from him sometimes; she is also feeling put upon for having to carry the lion's share of the childcare.

Women should think about these things BEFORE they decided to quit their jobs and stay at home 24-7. I can understand needing more input in your life than Mommy stuff. I knew that there was a problem when their youngest daughter needed to be changed, and Terry said that that was a "Mommy job". Bad answer, Terry.....bad answer. Looks like she started out thinking that she'd be just fine in the full-time parent mode, and it wasn't as beautiful and glorious as she thought it always would be.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 05-15-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    Punkin and bee stung lips like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Bee, I swear.......sometimes, after reading your posts, I am sure you have lost your mind!!!! You made me laugh until I had tears coming out of my eyes!!!! I see a lot of myself coming out in your posts!!!

Thank you for my good morning start!
    Absolutely anytime!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

yeah, the skinning acorns thing sent me too LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

i actually think she really has normal size teeth, the rest of her is just abnormally tiny lol

Absolutely anytime!

Omg you owe me a keyboard .lol
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread