+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 370 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree2602Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I'm watching the beginning seasons on NBC now.
    Fortunately, they're Tamra free. She's just one of my least favorite housewives ever.
    And, I do get the sense that she likes to manufacture drama for attention.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4069085;
    The DA did not file charges against Simon. Our legal systems must get really tired of such frivolous filings, it's a waste of their time.

It will be interesting to see what else this woman has in mind to garner more attention. I feel sorry for her sorry self.

O.C. District Attorney drops ‘Housewife’ case - Pedro and the Watcher : The Orange County Register
    She tried to get a restraining order so he couldn't see his own children. She's a bitch. She knows he loves his children and would never hurt them. I'm glad he said no to letting them be filmed this season. They should concentrate on a civil divorce and getting their children through a tough transition in private.

"Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

This is the first time I have ever heard Slade's son's mother speak out against Slade. She has every right to IMO. Check this out.....

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ex Blasts OC Housewife's Beau For Attending Cancer Event While Neglecting Son With Brain Tumor | Radar Online

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4074349;
    This is the first time I have ever heard Slade's son's mother speak out against Slade. She has every right to IMO. Check this out.....

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ex Blasts OC Housewife's Beau For Attending Cancer Event While Neglecting Son With Brain Tumor | Radar Online
    This is the first time I've heard it from Slade's son's mom too, and it really gives the issue credibility. Boy, how could Slade not make every attempt to help his son???? I really don't understand that. Even if he totally hated the mom, how could he not help his own flesh and blood? It really makes me unspeakably sad to hear something like this, and although I have nothing against Slade for anything else he may have been alleged to have done, this is something that just can't be excused away. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4074880;
    This is the first time I've heard it from Slade's son's mom too, and it really gives the issue credibility. Boy, how could Slade not make every attempt to help his son???? I really don't understand that. Even if he totally hated the mom, how could he not help his own flesh and blood? It really makes me unspeakably sad to hear something like this, and although I have nothing against Slade for anything else he may have been alleged to have done, this is something that just can't be excused away. Sad!
    I don't know Slade's side of the story but his son's website speaks volumes. Never does Michelle, Grayson's mother, speak out against Slade, and there is nothing on the website pages that remotely hints Grayson has a father - no photo's, no dialogue - nada!

Check out Grayson's video in the link. This boy is adorable!! If the rumors are true - I don't understand how any parent could abandon their child for another lover, or D-Listed celebrity status.

Until proven otherwise, I have no respect for Slade. Gretchen better wake up and smell the coffee!

Amazing Gray

Slade has constantly showed how slimey he really is ... and I feel that Gretchen is smart enough to realize that fact and it doesn't bother her. In fact, she's been slimey about fake charities herself, so they deserve each other. We, however, as the viewing audience do not deserve to have these losers foisted upon us. I wish Bravo would pull the plug on the outlet that feeds these peoples' need for "stardom".

Never watched DC, and with these 2 on OC I will be seriously thinking about spending my time watching them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Note Vicki's dialogue about the new OC season saying, "I am trying to bring the level up" or somehting like that. Well color me confused, and who fired BRAVO execs and made Vicki head honcho?

The rest of the interview was total hypocricy.

YouTube - Vicki Gunvalson visits Redstone Eden Prairie!

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4075086;
    I don't know Slade's side of the story but his son's website speaks volumes. Never does Michelle, Grayson's mother, speak out against Slade, and there is nothing on the website pages that remotely hints Grayson has a father - no photo's, no dialogue - nada!

Check out Grayson's video in the link. This boy is adorable!! If the rumors are true - I don't understand how any parent could abandon their child for another lover, or D-Listed celebrity status.

Until proven otherwise, I have no respect for Slade. Gretchen better wake up and smell the coffee!

Amazing Gray
    Oh, my!! Thank you for this link! What a precious little child who's gone through so much. I applaud his mother for never once saying anything negative about Slade on the site like she could have done. I can't say that I'd be as nice as she is.
    Personally, if I were Slade and my child had such an illness and heart wrentching prognosis, I would forget any selfish wants on my part and do whatever it took to live with my son and his mother. I wouldn't want to miss any time at all with him. I have very strong feelings about this, maybe because one of my children has died. But I would crawl over broken glass to be a constant presence in the life of my child who was having such a tough time with his health. Just how important is Slade's lovelife compared to being with his child??!!!!!!!! Ooooooh, I'm just fuming knowing this about Slade.

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4075086;
    Amazing Gray
    Gretchen is awake. She and Slade are essentially one. They think and act alike. They are famemongering users, careless, sneaky, and witless to the core. They're one until they break up, that is. Then they each hook up with someone equally disturbed.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread