+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Lydia's Mother. If I worked in a store at probably minimum wage and some woman came in and threw 'fairy dust' in my face and hair I would NOT have been happy. I think this was an act. But I know some long time pot smokers and they are kind of out there.
    Not liking Heather at all this season. And I don't for one minute believe she doesn't have help. With their money they have to have a nanny or two. When she was with the kids at the pumpkin patch there was a woman with her who I assume was a nanny.
    Vicki needs to get some dignity (or professional help). Brookes is just not that into you! He's seeing other women. I thought it was pathetic the way she was crying and carrying on in the restraunt. She must have alot of self esteem issues first with all the plastic surgery and then the need to have a man in her life all the time.
    Why are Jim and Alexis on this show? They are sooooo boooooring!

In my life, I've known many a pot smoker, past and present. I have never seen or heard of one who behaved like Lydia's mom. She'd be more of what we might call a hippie around here. Are they different out in Cali? Because I had to wonder if it didn't maybe involve more than pot...like maybe LSD; one trip too many.

I've never known anybody who was into fairy dust or spreading glitter around the way she does. The best way to wind up either with a fat lip (or worse) or in a padded cell would be to try that out on somebody in a store here. People just don't behave that way. And I think I speak for most areas of the US when I say that. Honestly, WHO DOES THAT??? So, if it's not something common to CA, I guess it must be an act.

Is anybody real on these reality shows?

Poor Ick, back with Brookscam, who says he's dating other women, and she sits there and takes it. Should have walked out on him when he kept repeating "you are a single woman". She apparently has not been dating others, and expected his loyalty. I don't like Ick at all, but it's sad she's letting Brookscam kick her around.

BTW, Ick looks much better now that her face settled down after surgery, almost pretty.....reminds me of Goldie Hawn's surgery face. Ick needs whatever she can grasp to inject some self esteem.
    Duckyface and jucamer like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Vicki and Brooks, OMG, I cannot stand him at all. He totally LIED about seeing someone else. Vicki asked him, he said he was, she was shocked and asked again and then he said no. WHAT A JERK. This right HERE is why Brianne cannot STAND him. And I support her. Brianne and Vicky made a pact that Brooks would not be around their new baby and NOW VICKY WANTS to BREAK that pack. Gawd.
    What you said shows how transparent and needy Vicki is. If she doesn't like his first answer, she'll ask again and again until she gets the answer she wants.
    He told the truth the first time, and she couldn't have that answer. It would mean that he was a bum and she picked a loser.
    It's obvious to me that Vicki cannot pick a good man. I had thought Donn was a good one but if the long time affair of his was true, then I guess not.
    Prism likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    What you said shows how transparent and needy Vicki is. If she doesn't like his first answer, she'll ask again and again until she gets the answer she wants.
    He told the truth the first time, and she couldn't have that answer. It would mean that he was a bum and she picked a loser.
    It's obvious to me that Vicki cannot pick a good man. I had thought Donn was a good one but if the long time affair of his was true, then I guess not.
    DL, how do you know he told the truth the first time?

I think he IS a bum.

I still believe that 'long time affair' Vicki said Donn had was not true. Brianne and Michael always thought he was awesome! I am so sure Brianne would have been very vocal about Donn had it been true he was having a long time affair. Brianne loved him. She even said he was her Father as he was with Vicki since she was a little girl.
    Prism and jucamer like this.
    KAREN

i'm pretty sure lydia said her mom used to trip out on acid too. perhaps she was having an acid flashback lol?

i don't know, maybe it's the smoker in me, but i loved lydia's mom. i'm liking lydia too.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    In my life, I've known many a pot smoker, past and present. I have never seen or heard of one who behaved like Lydia's mom. She'd be more of what we might call a hippie around here. Are they different out in Cali? Because I had to wonder if it didn't maybe involve more than pot...like maybe LSD; one trip too many.

I've never known anybody who was into fairy dust or spreading glitter around the way she does. The best way to wind up either with a fat lip (or worse) or in a padded cell would be to try that out on somebody in a store here. People just don't behave that way. And I think I speak for most areas of the US when I say that. Honestly, WHO DOES THAT??? So, if it's not something common to CA, I guess it must be an act.

Is anybody real on these reality shows?

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i'm pretty sure lydia said her mom used to trip out on acid too. perhaps she was having an acid flashback lol?

i don't know, maybe it's the smoker in me, but i loved lydia's mom. i'm liking lydia too.
    I like Lydia too, and I don't mind her mom either, just wonder how real she is. I am secretly hoping Lydia remains different from the other women, the way she seems to be.

Can anyone tell me what Slade's son suffers from? Has he had an accident, or is this some sort of long-term disability? Has he recovered?

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Can anyone tell me what Slade's son suffers from? Has he had an accident, or is this some sort of long-term disability? Has he recovered?
    Amazing Gray

Grayson suffers with a brain tumor.

Here is his Mom's blog.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Ha! By the lack of comments, I guess everyone thought last night's episode was a dull as I did. At this point, I think the Heather/Terry squabbling is so they have something to do on screen, because what else have they done this season? That being said, I thought Vicki was about as real as she ever was when she talked about years of throwing around the "d" word and it building up a wall between her and Donn. That rang true and not scripted.

The rest was so been there, done that, have the Mazel tee shirt already. It's sad when the Alexis/Jim alone segments are more pleasant to watch than the rest of the show. That's setting the bar so low, I had to dig a trench.

Recast, please! I want some mindless, crazy tv on Monday nights.
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.

+ Reply to Thread